What's new

Why India Accepts Hindu Extremism and Condemns Islamic Extremism

Bro, we dealt them and we deal with them still,Just see the election turnouts every year and then say we aren't dealing with it.You should try the same in your nation and maybe its good for both of us.

Elections may not be the all-sought answer. Stopping your security forces to kill your own may be a good beginning.

Oh only India is for discussion here while your land is off limits? I need the permission of Administrators here then will give you a nice talk,Cos what i seen was people here can't answer straightaway but hide behind and report and get me infarctions :cheers:
If you are that kind then not worth talking ;)

I haven't reported against anyone here as far as I remember. And I won't.

Mirror image in India - and how is that. We do not have the stink here that you guys happily live in.

No. It is from a web site that is being sponsored by KPS Gil. I hope you know him - in Indian Punjab they call him the butcher of Punjab.

Compare our GDP and decide who stinks more ??

Gill sahab's data must be very old one but it will be interesting if you give the link of that research centere.

I am telling you what your own Indian writer has said. Oh, you do not believe your own Home Minister, how would you believe in a world famous Indian writer no matter if she may be related to Subhash Chandar Bose.

Oh lemme say i got the right to criticize and abuse my government or head of it? Can you do it?
How about ARMY( i can abuse ARMY too)When you guys got such rights like us then come talk if not its a talk between unequals, i don't see no chinese folk here can they also do what i can do? ;)

Oh lemme say i got the right to criticize and abuse my government or head of it? Can you do it?
How about ARMY( i can abuse ARMY too)When you guys got such rights like us then come talk if not its a talk between unequals, i don't see no chinese folk here can they also do what i can do? ;)

Oh they are much more hostile to Pak government, army, bureaucracy and what not. You people can not even imagine how hostile they are here, the media I mean. Contrarily, your media displays meekness and ignores the hard facts as they exist in India and does not always state the truth. And this is a fact.

We will. How about you Pakistanis pay some attention to what's happening in your backyard for a change, eh?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/276280-unidentified-gunmen-kill-7-shia-muslims-pakistans-punjab-province.html

We are doing that on all fronts. I wish that you Indians may have the courage and the tenacity to do the same. Unfortunately, despite the demonstrations on even rape in India, it is still brushed under the carpet and it is indeed a shame.

Elections may not be the all-sought answer. Stopping your security forces to kill your own may be a good beginning.

I haven't reported against anyone here as far as I remember. And I won't.

Im not talking about you,like one fellow got me an infarctions , cos he couldn't answer in a fair fight got me labelled, "off topic, and what not" When you aren't a man enough to take criticism why open such threads and then report is all i ask.If This is a democratic forum then people should have right to express their views.

Security forces are there to stop our enemies from border to cross!and they do a good job about it(period).I would like to see some representation against your ARMY, like our people have right to protest against INDIAN ARMY!:cheesy:

Im not talking about you,like one fellow got me an infarctions , cos he couldn't answer in a fair fight got me labelled, "off topic, and what not" When you aren't a man enough to take criticism why open such threads and then report is all i ask.If This is a democratic forum then people should have right to express their views.

Security forces are there to stop our enemies from border to cross!and they do a good job about it(period).I would like to see some representation against your ARMY, like our people have right to protest against INDIAN ARMY!:cheesy:

In Indian Occupied Kashmir, a rape case against the Indian Army unit was heard after over 20 years and still nothing has come come out of it. There are numerous horrific events where thousands of people in IOK and North East have gone missing. Any cases being heard against your army in any Indian court. NONE. Same is the case for other horrific crimes Indian army and security forces have been accused of. Please look inside India and see the plight of your own people before you accuse others.

Oh they are much more hostile to Pak government, army, bureaucracy and what not. You people can not even imagine how hostile they are here, the media I mean. Contrarily, your media displays meekness and ignores the hard facts as they exist in India and does not always state the truth. And this is a fact.

We are doing that on all fronts. I wish that you Indians may have the courage and the tenacity to do the same. Unfortunately, despite the demonstrations on even rape in India, it is still brushed under the carpet and it is indeed a shame.

So you are saying your nations Media is totally good ok, i believe it, but where are those processions against ARMY? Since Army ruled you for the best part of your nation's life while Indian Army never ruled us in our history! HOW IS THAT?:cheers:

Sure. Nice use of the face to block out the punches!!!

I don't think that ANY NATION has been as straightforward as us with its sexual assault cases these days. After all, we don't need four witnesses to prove that it took place.

Genius that is growth rate I asked you GDP size .

And what do say about this and what a irony that out of 100+ none is RSS .

Terrorist and Extremist Groups of Pakistan

OK. Before you do that, compare your size and your population. We are about 180 million and India is over 1200 million. And to top it all, Indian assembly has just passed a bill to provide highly subsidized food support to 80% of Indian population that is poor and is probably living below poverty line according to the UN defined definition of poverty line and not Indian.

In Indian Occupied Kashmir, a rape case against the Indian Army unit was heard after over 20 years and still nothing has come come out of it. There are numerous horrific events where thousands of people in IOK and North East have gone missing. Any cases being heard against your army in any Indian court. NONE. Same is the case for other horrific crimes Indian army and security forces have been accused of. Please look inside India and see the plight of your own people before you accuse others.

Yout this argument is actually self defeating for thread title itself as you see NE is inhabited by hindus and they are getting penalized for that.

Ask the war crimes Tribunal of your friend Bangladesh(east pakistan)How many did they rape,kill? eh i forgot?It's called GENOCIDE genius.You waged Genocide against your own in east pakistan, need i say more.Why cry when we are more friendly to bangladesh?
What Happened?
No wonder we host bangladeshis in our country even though we know they are illegal citizens, can you host them?Do you see bangalis running to your nation or INDIA:no:

So you are saying your nations Media is totally good ok, i believe it, but where are those processions against ARMY? Since Army ruled you for the best part of your nation's life while Indian Army never ruled us in our history! HOW IS THAT?:cheers:

The Indian army has not ruled India but they pull the strings from behind the line and they are very good at it. They embarrass Indian government to the core every now and then.

Pak media and the politicians do talk against the army and do it openly. At times going too far but it is certainly much more forceful and open as compared to India. When they can openly say what they want to, why do they have to take out processions.

Yout this argument is actually self defeating for thread title itself as you see NE is inhabited by hindus and they are getting penalized for that.

The whole of NE is not populated by Hindus. If it was, why would the BJPs and others be crowing about the demographic change that they perceive is happening in NE. And what about the Christians who also live in large numbers in some states and the tribals and others who want to secede from India.

Back
Top Bottom