What's new

Why India Accepts Hindu Extremism and Condemns Islamic Extremism

1)I can dig a lot of things it won't be in your favor stop it at that.
2)Oh but you conveniently forgot the part where i asked your national bird PREDATOR is it still flying or extinct? You guys seem very angry at its existence , so much that you take frequent rallies boycotting that species. :(

Well, UAVs is our problem and not yours. All you need to do is to stop your own rape driven and citizen killing Indian security forces to save your own countrymen.

And you can post whatever you have against Pakistan. Be my guest, as if it matters really.

Which backyard and what denial?? Terrorism in any form is dealt with properly. Many Hindus are behind the bars for planting bombs similarly many Muslims are behind the bars too. But more often it is the pakistan implants who got caught and served. Pakistan mostly employs Muslims in the duty so they are caught in larger numbers obviously.

You are telling me as If I never lived in India and never went to school. I went through the same schooling system and trust me in XI standard focus of most is on Science, Bio rather than history. I have not even heard of the so called book.

I just quoted Indian web sites.

Now don't bring in books where personal views are expressed , go buy what world says and thinks.I am going by official account of BD government.

I am telling you what your own Indian writer has said. Oh, you do not believe your own Home Minister, how would you believe in a world famous Indian writer no matter if she may be related to Subhash Chandar Bose.

In a democracy if you walk naked on a street, you get arrested. In India however, this may not happen as the women are raped on road sides, on buses, on trains and everywhere else, and probably such aspects are alien to most of you despite being the biggest and laughable democracy of the world having the world's rape capital as your own.

Oh yeah, we carry guns and abduct women from their homes rape and convert them, i wonder how did those kafirs population came down in your nation? yours is a land of milk and honey right :D. i don't see indian citizens running in droves to your country and then saying "we wont go back please let us be here or kill us here"
That is why i still say your filmi artists and people flock to us for business, even your PM Wants a clean heart :mps::yahoo:.
If you guys got any izzat left then tell your PM from making such noises, since you have democracy right!

Not really. Your terrorist groups recruit militants and organize donation drives in order to strike Indian targets from Pakistan. There exists no Indian extremist group that retaliates in kind or poses any threat to your nation as they do.

So no, it isn't "your sole business" and we can't "let you be" for the sake of our own national security.

OK. Deal with your own 140 or so armed secessionist groups operating inside India, the largest number of secessionist groups operating in any one country in the world.

I am telling you what your own Indian writer has said. Oh, you do not believe your own Home Minister, how would you believe in a world famous Indian writer no matter if she may be related to Subhash Chandar Bose.

I go by them who actually bore the brunt and definitely not by the accounts of independent observations .

Bangladesh Genocide Archive

Well, UAVs is our problem and not yours. All you need to do is to stop your own rape driven and citizen killing Indian security forces to save your own countrymen.

And you can post whatever you have against Pakistan. Be my guest, as if it matters really.

I just quoted Indian web sites.

Being Smartass here eh? ;) oh i get it you have a nauseating national bird 'Predator'which keeps dropping hellfire misslies whenever it feels like,you guys need to get some experts on that:cheers: .

Oh yeah, we carry guns and abduct women from their homes rape and convert them, i wonder how did those kafirs population came down in your nation? yours is a land of milk and honey right :D. i don't see indian citizens running in droves to your country and then saying "we wont go back please let us be here or kill us here"
That is why i still say your filmi artists and people flock to us for business, even your PM Wants a clean heart :mps::yahoo:.
If you guys got any izzat left then tell your PM from making such noises, since you have democracy right!

My land is not under discussion here. Why are you running away from discussing India and the ills that propound India.

OK. Deal with your own 140 or so armed secessionist groups operating inside India, the largest number of secessionist groups operating in any one country in the world.

From where did you get that ??Feeling sleepy ??

Like i said if you have such democracy as ours why dont you protest against your ARMY? and show us you are in command, then we shall believe you.

I go by them who actually bore the brunt and definitely not by the accounts of independent observations .

Bangladesh Genocide Archive

Sarmila Bose has proved these wrong in a methodical and analytical manner. But then, we are talking India here.

Being Smartass here eh? ;) oh i get it you have a nauseating national bird 'Predator'which keeps dropping hellfire misslies whenever it feels like,you guys need to get some experts on that:cheers: .

I am not being smart but being realistic. You are ashamed of talking about the negative side of your own country. And therefore, you counter it by accusing others. It is as plain and simple.

From where did you get that ??Feeling sleepy ??

Indian web sites. Ah, but you would not believe in Indians.

Bro, we dealt them and we deal with them still,Just see the election turnouts every year and then say we aren't dealing with it.You should try the same in your nation and maybe its good for both of us.

Statutory Warning :: This is troll thread opened by confused Pakistani to see his mirror image in India .

Mirror image in India - and how is that. We do not have the stink here that you guys happily live in.

Must be from blogs or research centeres financed by ISI.:lol:

No. It is from a web site that is being sponsored by KPS Gil. I hope you know him - in Indian Punjab they call him the butcher of Punjab.

My land is not under discussion here. Why are you running away from discussing India and the ills that propound India.

Oh only India is for discussion here while your land is off limits? I need the permission of Administrators here then will give you a nice talk,Cos what i seen was people here can't answer straightaway but hide behind and report and get me infarctions :cheers:
If you are that kind then not worth talking ;)

Back
Top Bottom