What's new

Why India Accepts Hindu Extremism and Condemns Islamic Extremism

OK. Before you do that, compare your size and your population. We are about 180 million and India is over 1200 million. And to top it all, Indian assembly has just passed a bill to provide highly subsidized food support to 80% of Indian population that is poor and is probably living below poverty line according to the UN defined definition of poverty line and not Indian.

Then compare per capita GDP of both countries and from where did you get 80% , it'ds 67% and that bill is not for only below poverty line , persons above poverty line will also be benefited by this project.

And as far as below poverty line population is concerned it's only 32.7% which was 60% two decades back ,so see the leap.

And you didn't took my second question , why ??

Ask the war crimes Tribunal of your friend Bangladesh(east pakistan)How many did they rape,kill? eh i forgot?It's called GENOCIDE genius.You waged Genocide against your own in east pakistan, need i say more.Why cry when we are more friendly to bangladesh?
What Happened?
No wonder we host bangladeshis in our country even though we know they are illegal citizens, can you host them?Do you see bangalis running to your nation or INDIA:no:

Like I replied earlier, their reports are being openly challenged as it never was a genocide. It was an Indian attack for which Indian army prepared for one year and Indian support of terrorism which led to so much casualties. India is the main country which was responsible for the killings in East Pakistan, now Bangladesh.

Sure. Nice use of the face to block out the punches!!!

I don't think that ANY NATION has been as straightforward as us with its sexual assault cases these days. After all, we don't need four witnesses to prove that it took place.

Oh man you hit it on the head!woot!

The whole of NE is not populated by Hindus. If it was, why would the BJPs and others be crowing about the demographic change that they perceive is happening in NE. And what about the Christians who also live in large numbers in some states and the tribals and others who want to secede from India.

But you see there are hindoo too and they are also treated with equal disdain .Secede from India is not an option.You tried it 4 times isn' it clear still ??

Then compare per capita GDP of both countries and from where did you get 80% , it'ds 67% and that bill is not for only below poverty line , persons above poverty line will also be benefited by this project.

And as far as below poverty line population is concerned it's only 32.7% which was 60% two decades back ,so see the leap.

And you didn't took my second question , why ??

According to the UN definition of below poverty line, 80% of Indians live below poverty line. It is Indian definition which is brings it down to 32% and that is a shame as India institutionally hides facts.

And that is exactly the answer to your first question, India hide facts in institutionalized manner. Indian Home Minster and Indian media quotes incidents where RSS has been involved in acts of terrorism. That is why I said earlier as well, when you as Indians can not stand up to internal terror being perpetrated by your own political parties, you have no right to accuse others doing the same.

But you see there are hindoo too and they are also treated with equal disdain .Secede from India is not an option.You tried it 4 times isn' it clear still ??

Well, tell that to those secessionist groups that are fighting with Indian security forces.

Oh man you hit it on the head!woot!

He instigates, we retaliate. Nobody wins in the process. @Nassr
is clearly a well read man(it probably is a proxy account of a mod), it's unfortunate that we do end up on opposing sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. Nice use of the face to block out the punches!!!

I don't think that ANY NATION has been as straightforward as us with its sexual assault cases these days. After all, we don't need four witnesses to prove that it took place.

Then why don't these cases are proved in India. And if this is the case why is India the world's rape capital.

And if you bring in the religion, I know more about your religion than you do and I will quote stuff which you may not be able to gulp it down your throat. Therefore, please hold you horses.

Have a nice day gentlemen. :)

The Indian army has not ruled India but they pull the strings from behind the line and they are very good at it. They embarrass Indian government to the core every now and then.

Pak media and the politicians do talk against the army and do it openly. At times going too far but it is certainly much more forceful and open as compared to India. When they can openly say what they want to, why do they have to take out processions.

The whole of NE is not populated by Hindus. If it was, why would the BJPs and others be crowing about the demographic change that they perceive is happening in NE. And what about the Christians who also live in large numbers in some states and the tribals and others who want to secede from India.

Oh they pull the strings where they need stuff, upgrades and research stuff,then yeah we all support them.But your ARMY RULES UPFRONT.You all want a job in ARMY cos it provides jobs &everything,While its not the same for us,Civilian sector is booming for us, so think how many apply for Army and Other jobs?We all generate income and support our Army/Government/INDIA

About christians then it's funny they convert so much but Mother India keeps givings more than they can take. ;).

According to the UN definition of below poverty line, 80% of Indians live below poverty line. It is Indian definition which is brings it down to 32% and that is a shame as India institutionally hides facts.

And that is exactly the answer to your first question, India hide facts in institutionalized manner. Indian Home Minster and Indian media quotes incidents where RSS has been involved in acts of terrorism. That is why I said earlier as well, when you as Indians can not stand up to internal terror being perpetrated by your own political parties, you have no right to accuse others doing the same.

Well, tell that to those secessionist groups that are fighting with Indian security forces.

Now you are being cat5 oxymoron , the link provided by you which lists 140+ terrorist organization doesn't include RSS so you get 0/100 on that.

I have two times thrashed your argument regarding Home minister into the dustbean and don't be oxymoron like Chinese bots and go round and round in circle.

Regarding poverty line I provided you world bank
data.
Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One more thing our GDP per capita is more than you so you stink more.

Never followed the previous conversations in this thread but not sure where you are getting the 80% nos from - But here is the UN data for poverty for India from the UN website. It is 29.8% as of 2010. You need to better verify sources before posting some crap of 80%.

UNdata | record view | Population below national poverty line, total, percentage

Then why don't these cases are proved in India. And if this is the case why is India the world's rape capital.

And if you bring in the religion, I know more about your religion than you do and I will quote stuff which you may not be able to gulp it down your throat. Therefore, please hold you horses.

Have a nice day gentlemen. :)

Would you like to point out some cases that were not proved in India due to the same? You need to look up the statistics before terming any place as a capital for anything.

And no, if you knew more about my religion than me, then you would've been a Hindu by now!!!

Like I replied earlier, their reports are being openly challenged as it never was a genocide. It was an Indian attack for which Indian army prepared for one year and Indian support of terrorism which led to so much casualties. India is the main country which was responsible for the killings in East Pakistan, now Bangladesh.

Oh we prepped for a year while you haven't had the faintest sniff?So you agree we can fool you, your "NATION! AND USA WHEN WE EXPLODED NUKES".Then we `can do a lot ;)Want to test TRY US! ;)

Im not talking about you,like one fellow got me an infarctions , cos he couldn't answer in a fair fight got me labelled, "off topic, and what not" When you aren't a man enough to take criticism why open such threads and then report is all i ask.If This is a democratic forum then people should have right to express their views.

Are you the user I argued with on another thread? I noticed you have changed your username. Last I recall, you were the one insulting others on that thread & mocking Pakistan while none of us had insulted India. Only one of your posts was reported by me at the beginning because of your insults, & all of your claims were responded to & refuted. You may ask a moderator about that, & I can ask other members on that thread to provide proof that you pointlessly mocked Pakistan. In any case, expressing your views is different from mocking people that travel abroad for medical treatment. I rarely report posts, & I am sure a moderator could confirm that.

Back
Top Bottom