What's new

Why India Accepts Hindu Extremism and Condemns Islamic Extremism

Are you the user I argued with on another thread? I noticed you have changed your username. Last I recall, you were the one insulting others on that thread & mocking Pakistan while none of us had insulted India. Only one of your posts was reported by me at the beginning because of your insults, & all of your claims were responded to & refuted. You may ask a moderator about that, & I can ask other members on that thread to provide proof that you pointlessly mocked Pakistan. In any case, expressing your views is different from mocking people that travel abroad for medical treatment.

Why do i feel its that same sorry personality?Didn't you agree in some post you complained?Well i got infarctions off topic and bad language wow! wolfpack was me, i hope you still have that zeal to fight with , look at me i never complain,even against the worst insults.

Why do i feel its that same sorry personality?Didn't you agree in some post you complained?Well i got infarctions off topic and bad language wow! wolfpack was me, i hope you still have that zeal to fight with , look at me i never complain,even against the worst insults.

Same personality? What's that supposed to mean? I only complained after you insulted my country without any cause whatsoever, do you even remember your remarks on that thread? I can fight with anyone that tries to harm me, but that's not the point here. The point here is to remind you that it's you that insulted others without cause on that thread, so stop pretending to be the fuking victim. It wasn't me that insulted you, just remember that it was entirely your fault & you were even close to insulting Islam from what I recall. Confirm all of that with a moderator.

Same personality? What's that supposed to mean? I only complained after you insulted my country without any cause whatsoever, do you even remember your remarks on that thread? I can fight with anyone that tries to harm me, but that's not the point here. The point here is to remind you that it's you that insulted others without cause on that thread, so stop pretending to be the fuking victim. It wasn't me that insulted you, just remember that it was entirely your fault & you were even close to insulting Islam from what I recall. Confirm all of that with a moderator.

If what i said was wrong then i'm say sorry !Please tell me where i insulted others? Look i have my stances did i insult Islam?Where did i Insult?tell me!

No hindu extremist active in India. One-two case may happens in year but it is nothing against muslim extremist.
And whatever incident happen, is a return response of muslim extremist.
But it's all political party interest. They let grow muslim extremists so they can use them as religious vote bank. But they don't know that they are creating a future timebomb.

If what i said was wrong then i'm say sorry !Please tell me where i insulted others? Look i have my stances did i insult Islam?Where did i Insult?tell me!

I don't recall that entire discussion word by word, but it did seem like you were close to insulting Islam. I am not sure about that, but you did bring Islam pointlessly in to the discussion on that thread. Your insults at Pakistan were noted, & you even mocked patients that travel abroad for medical treatments. In any case, thanks for the apology. None of us want our homelands to be insulted without cause.

The same reason Pakistan whines about Hindu extremism and love them some Islamic extremism? Just a guess.

The same reason Pakistan whines about Hindu extremism and love them some Islamic extremism? Just a guess.
@Nassr is right.. most people fail to recognize extremism within themselves but see it in other religion easily...
however in defence of hindus I will say, very few terror cases have actually been found to be true... none of them are armed insurgent groups but more of racist groups (like EDL here) ..
am not saying its less dangerous or should be tolerated.. its as dangerous as terrorism.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recall that entire discussion word by word, but it did seem like you were close to insulting Islam. I am not sure about that, but you did bring Islam pointlessly in to the discussion on that thread. Your insults at Pakistan were noted, & you even mocked patients that travel abroad for medical treatments. In any case, thanks for the apology. None of us want our homelands to be insulted without cause.

Look my friend, i have a job to do.but i will still mock hypocrites.You are part of them brother accept it.My mocking of patients etc, yeah you remember me right?

Look my friend, i have a job to do.but i will still mock hypocrites.You are part of them brother accept it.My mocking of patients etc, yeah you remember me right?

What job is that? You really want to resume the fight after accepting that it was your fault & apologizing? Which hypocrites are you talking about? I am not a hypocrite, so don't waste any more of my fuking time with insults.

I told you in the previous thread, people can travel wherever the fuk they want for medical treatments, none of us can do anything about that.

what's more interesting is Pakistanis face no threat from the so called Hindu extremism while Islamic Extremism has became biggest threat to its security. Even if the so called Hindu extremism did existed we Indians should have been the most concerned but its strange to see Pakistanis are much more worried about Indians that too from a threat which barely exists :lol:

Yes why indeed,all this hindutva crap and its Islamic counterpart that has ravaged our subcontinent...well,if we go back to the early 20th century,in the 1900s,there was not such animosity between the two communities,who even participated in the Khilafat movement to kick british a$$...so what happened in such a short time that lead us to the present scenario and predictament? Well,the answer is very simple,Pakistan happened... Not only the Islam got divided into nations and minority,but a false sense of nationhood and nationalism grew,based upon religion which did not exist before! Whats surprising and even amusing,this first in the world "Islamic" neighbouring nation of ours likes to play God,and protector of all Muslims in the subcontinent.....when it itself sends terrorists and carries out attacks like 26/11 in which many innocent Muslims die.... I sometimes feel,although the Muslims in India may have hatred for Modi,let him come to power,and instead of massacaring fellow Indian Muslims,just spread the Hindutva terrorism to our neighbour,Pakistan,hindu extremists going to Pakistan and blowing themselves up,or shooting innocent people down(whch may include Pakistani Hindus)...then it will be interesting to see how the ***** react as a nation,and not playing Allah hmslf,for all the Muslims of the subcontinent!

Yes why indeed,all this hindutva crap and its Islamic counterpart that has ravaged our subcontinent...well,if we go back to the early 20th century,in the 1900s,there was not such animosity between the two communities,who even participated in the Khilafat movement to kick british a$$...so what happened in such a short time that lead us to the present scenario and predictament? Well,the answer is very simple,Pakistan happened... Not only the Islam got divided into nations and minority,but a false sense of nationhood and nationalism grew,based upon religion which did not exist before! Whats surprising and even amusing,this first in the world "Islamic" neighbouring nation of ours likes to play God,and protector of all Muslims in the subcontinent.....when it itself sends terrorists and carries out attacks like 26/11 in which many innocent Muslims die.... I sometimes feel,although the Muslims in India may have hatred for Modi,let him come to power,and instead of massacaring fellow Indian Muslims,just spread the Hindutva terrorism to our neighbour,Pakistan,hindu extremists going to Pakistan and blowing themselves up,or shooting innocent people down(whch may include Pakistani Hindus)...then it will be interesting to see how the ***** react as a nation,and not playing Allah hmslf,for all the Muslims of the subcontinent!

Is that Asaram Bapu's picture in your Avatar.

Even Rahul Gandhi said that Hindu terrorism is the biggest threat India faces today (or words to the effect). When the acceptance of such threats are acknowledged at the highest levels in India, I do not understand as to why it has not trickled down to Indian masses and PDF Indians, who continue to believe that there is no Hindu extremism and terrorism in India.

It is just a mirror Image of what we see in present day Pakistan where Guys like Hafiz Sayeed and company relentlessly spill hatred towards India.

Back
Top Bottom