What's new

Why India Accepts Hindu Extremism and Condemns Islamic Extremism

A person less stupid would know that RSS is not a terrorist organization as per Indian, Pakistani or any other government or UN. So why should anyone lose their sleep over it, just because the OP wants to see India as a hindu mirror image of Pakistan? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its obvious Pakistan and most of the world disagree completely on the definition of terrorism, so I understand the OP's bout of self pity.

As to India's stand on Hindu extremism, well Abhinav Bharat is completely destroyed, their offices and assets seized and their leadership in jail, but Pakistanis just keep changing the nameplates at muridke and keep wondering with an innocent face, why? Only today Pakistani furry terrorist were openly holding rallies and singing songs about Mumbai attacks and threatening more of such, in the Pakistani capital! The OP just returned from that overwhelming event all charged up and posted this shikwa!

1280x960_baby_crying.jpg

Enough rona dhona, man up!

Typical thread trying to rake up the non-existent Hindu terrorism.

Stems from the need to find an equivalent to the most virulent threat the whole world and their own country is facing.

They need a diversion to escape the reality and they will clutch at any straw, existent or not.

No Hindu terrorists are blowing themselves anywhere in the world. Islamic terrorists blowing n markets, mosques, imambarahs, funerals, funerals of those killed in funeral processions...

Yet, the reality just gets filtered out due to the need and paranoia...

Too much rona dhona by pakistanis in this thread and that too because one of their compatriot had a wet dream .

Rondu pakistanis ..... :lol:

Funny+Baby+Crying_2.jpg

No Extremism based on religion should be accepted by any country.

What job is that? You really want to resume the fight after accepting that it was your fault & apologizing? Which hypocrites are you talking about? I am not a hypocrite, so don't waste any more of my fuking time with insults.

I told you in the previous thread, people can travel wherever the fuk they want for medical treatments, none of us can do anything about that.

Where did i apologize? :D Yes Since you call us Enemy state then there is no point in travel be it patients,actors (Period)If we have to fight then let's be bad enemies why be enemy or friend when you feel like?Let's Stay how we are agreed?

Where did i apologize? :D Yes Since you call us Enemy state then there is no point in travel be it patients,actors (Period)If we have to fight then let's be bad enemies why be enemy or friend when you feel like?Let's Stay how we are agreed?

So that was a false apology? I don't care anyway. :lol:

I never specifically called any country an enemy state on that thread, but I think all of us consider our countries enemies. I don't care about your country's or your friendship towards Pakistan, & I understand your point about not allowing our medical patients to travel to your country for treatment. I am not sure if I agree with it though. The fact remains that our countries do have diplomatic ties, & we can't stop them from trying to improve relations.

I don't see the difference between Hindu terrorism and Islamic terrorism. Right now I would say Hindus are the biggest threat to world peace. Islam has radical elements in their religion but Hindu religion is even worse.

Yes that is why you have your visa policy and till early 2009 you didn't let Muslims enter into Chongqing.
That is why your intelligence officers routinely question Muslims in long long sessions stretching over weeks.While the rest of them are left free without any investigation :)

The same reason America tolerates Chiristian extremism and Pakistan tolerates Islamic extremism. Sociologically, the majority group would be much more tolerant of the extremeists in its own camp rather than of the minority group as it would threaten to change the hegemoic hold of power by the majority group. The situation changes when the brand of extremism strats to threaten the majority groups power, like in Pakistan post-Lal Masjid.

you tried hard buddy :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: but off-course denial is in your nature...

lol pakistanis do not have the right to use the word 'denial'. hid OBL and then denied the whole incident, the whole world caught your bluff.

Denial flows in veins so you sound like such a retard when you make that statement.

I am still waiting for the answer to my question..

How many Hindu extremists do you see running around wielding AK47 killing people, threatening other countries of waging a holy war against them?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ndemns-islamic-extremism-9.html#ixzz2eHhfz3sw

Are you blind to the many many links that have been provided and even the names of those Hindu terrorists who have been arrested by Indian police. Didn't you hear your own Home Minister stating publicly about Hindu terrorism in India. Please do not unnecessarily counter things that Anna Hazaray could even see.

Back
Top Bottom