What's new

Why India Accepts Hindu Extremism and Condemns Islamic Extremism

Really ??Did we killed 30,00,000 ??

Oh, I didn't know that you killed so many of your own. But then, according to many Indian scholars, the number of killed in the epic Mahabharata were over one billion people. With that comparison, so few?

Yes, some of the LTTE were Christians but the large number of terrorists were Hindus supported by India.

Instead of responding appropriately to the first post on this thread, you people respond by accusing others. This is the normal response most Indians are trained in. Living in denial is an age old Indian habit - what can I say.

Living in Denial are we?
1)Who says in their textbooks they won all wars except 1971 war?
2)Yeah when your close friend 'iron brother' comes with intelligence officers in their nation and interviews all people from ummah for a week and more and leaves us kafirs to enjoy our life they didn't even call us to attend ,Yeah we are living in denial :D

WOW! So let us be what we are. :D We know how to deal with situations,i don't need to remind you how many human bombs blow themselves up everyday in your nation killing your own citizens much more than any country ohh, there is iraq too.:azn: We don't have a national bird named 'Predator' which roams 24/7 365 in our nation. ;)

Well, you don't need all that in India because your own security forces kill Indians much more rapidly than other machines. Your own security forces rape woman as if these are little things for play and not humans. Have you seen naked Manipuri women protesting in front of Assam Rifle headquarters, daring them to rape them again - if not I can post the picture as it is available on the net draped in shame for the world to see the inner India.

Amongst Indians there is no concept of Hindu extremism or Islamic extremism, India only condemns terrorism. Unfortunately Pakistan, due to its actions, ends up at the receiving point every time India condemns it.

Oh, I didn't know that you killed so many of your own. But then, according to many Indian scholars, the number of killed in the epic Mahabharata were over one billion people. With that comparison, so few?

lol at your knowledge, you killed 3000000 in EAST PAKISTAN.

Living in Denial are we?
1)Who says in their textbooks they won all wars except 1971 war?
2)Yeah when your close friend 'iron brother' comes with intelligence officers in their nation and interviews all people from ummah for a week and more and leaves us kafirs to enjoy our life they didn't even call us to attend ,Yeah we are living in denial :D

Lets see how Indian school books spread communal hatred through incorrect history taught in Indian schools.

For many years now, the RSS, for example, has through its Saraswati Shishu Mandirs and Vidya Bharati primary and secondary schools, and through its Shakhas undertaken this project. They have, for example, in books published by Saraswati Shishu Mandir Prakashan for classes four and five, portrayed all communities other than the Hindus as foreigners in India, wrongly described the medieval period as the Muslim period and, following the footsteps of the British, portrayed the period as one of great oppression and decline. These books, in the name of instilling patriotism and valour among Indians, spread falsehoods, treat mythological religious figures like actual historical figures and make absurd claims such as that the Qutab Minar was built by Samudragupta. They claim that Ashoka’s advocating of Ahimsa (non-violence) spread cowardice and that the struggle for India’s freedom became a religious war against Muslims, and so on. (It is not surprising that Mahatma Gandhi, the apostle of non-violence and the builder of the freedom struggle as a common struggle of the Hindus and Muslims against British imperialism gets described in their lexicon as a Dushtatma.) Quite understandably, the National Steering Committee on Textbook Evaluation (consisting of a large number of experts from all over the country) appointed by the NCERT itself, a few years ago, came to the conclusion that the main purpose which these books would serve is to gradually transform the young children into bigoted morons in the garb of instilling in them patriotism. One may emphasise here that the communalists have focused attention on history because it is on a particular distorted and often totally fabricated presentation of history that the communal ideology is hinged.

Communalisation of Education | Mridula Mukherjee, Aditya Mukherjee

Some examples from Indian government official school text books.

A sweeping statement at the beginning of the new Medieval India textbook incorporates both Buddhism and Jainism within the fold of Hinduism, in the medieval period. This was also a period of interaction between Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism. Buddhism and Jainism were for all practical purposes absorbed into Hinduism and virtually ceased to lead an independent existence in the country. Medieval India: A Textbook for Class XI (NCERT, 2002), p. 3

There are two deletions, from the Grade XI book by R.S. Sharma and the Grade VI book by Romila Thapar, regarding the practice of beef eating in the Vedic times. The reason cited for this deletion is that ‘historians, indologists, archaeologists and sanskritists’ have different views on this issue. All of them hold that ‘the cow was regarded [as] sacred and held a place of pride in Rig Vedic society.’ It is further stated that there is almost-definitive proof against the notion of beef eating in the Vedic period. It is cited that in the Rigveda there are twenty-one references where the cow has been termed as aghnya (‘not to be killed’).

The Politics of Hindutva and the NCERT Textbooks

There are numerous other examples which can be quoted. Lets leave it here.

Amongst Indians there is no concept of Hindu extremism or Islamic extremism, India only condemns terrorism. Unfortunately Pakistan, due to its actions, ends up at the receiving point, every time India does that.

That is exactly what I am saying. Look at your own dirty backyard before accusing others and do not live in denial.

Well, you don't need all that in India because your own security forces kill Indians much more rapidly than other machines. Your own security forces rape woman as if these are little things for play and not humans. Have you seen naked Manipuri women protesting in front of Assam Rifle headquarters, daring them to rape them again - if not I can post the picture as it is available on the net draped in shame for the world to see the inner India.

Yikes, did i hit a nerve ?there,in a democracy you can go naked or do anything you want, its all in your right.Lemme guess you don't have that yet still?How many protest against your ARMY? NADA! When you folks have that freedom post that message again.

Class XI has a NCERT book on Medeival India?? :cheesy: Stop reading stupid blogs, there is no book with that name that I came across.

lol at your knowledge, you killed 3000000 in EAST PAKISTAN.

If you care to read Sarmila bose's book "Dead Reckoning," you may be able to educate yourself appropriately. Uneducated discussion by the likes of you indicate the level of muck that traverse in.

What we do is our business. Lets us be. But you people do not leave us alone and keep on accusing us of all sorts of lies.

It hurts you when you are told the truth. The truth is that you kill your own very Indian citizens much more than any other country in the world. Others do not really have to come in and help you.

Not really. Your terrorist groups recruit militants and organize donation drives in order to strike Indian targets from Pakistan. There exists no Indian extremist group that retaliates in kind or poses any threat to your nation as they do to us.

So no, it isn't "your sole business" and we can't "let you be" for the sake of our own national security.

Lets see how Indian school books spread communal hatred through incorrect history taught in Indian schools.

For many years now, the RSS, for example, has through its Saraswati Shishu Mandirs and Vidya Bharati primary and secondary schools, and through its Shakhas undertaken this project. They have, for example, in books published by Saraswati Shishu Mandir Prakashan for classes four and five, portrayed all communities other than the Hindus as foreigners in India, wrongly described the medieval period as the Muslim period and, following the footsteps of the British, portrayed the period as one of great oppression and decline. These books, in the name of instilling patriotism and valour among Indians, spread falsehoods, treat mythological religious figures like actual historical figures and make absurd claims such as that the Qutab Minar was built by Samudragupta. They claim that Ashoka’s advocating of Ahimsa (non-violence) spread cowardice and that the struggle for India’s freedom became a religious war against Muslims, and so on. (It is not surprising that Mahatma Gandhi, the apostle of non-violence and the builder of the freedom struggle as a common struggle of the Hindus and Muslims against British imperialism gets described in their lexicon as a Dushtatma.) Quite understandably, the National Steering Committee on Textbook Evaluation (consisting of a large number of experts from all over the country) appointed by the NCERT itself, a few years ago, came to the conclusion that the main purpose which these books would serve is to gradually transform the young children into bigoted morons in the garb of instilling in them patriotism. One may emphasise here that the communalists have focused attention on history because it is on a particular distorted and often totally fabricated presentation of history that the communal ideology is hinged.

Communalisation of Education | Mridula Mukherjee, Aditya Mukherjee

Some examples from Indian government official school text books.

A sweeping statement at the beginning of the new Medieval India textbook incorporates both Buddhism and Jainism within the fold of Hinduism, in the medieval period. This was also a period of interaction between Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism. Buddhism and Jainism were for all practical purposes absorbed into Hinduism and virtually ceased to lead an independent existence in the country. Medieval India: A Textbook for Class XI (NCERT, 2002), p. 3

There are two deletions, from the Grade XI book by R.S. Sharma and the Grade VI book by Romila Thapar, regarding the practice of beef eating in the Vedic times. The reason cited for this deletion is that ‘historians, indologists, archaeologists and sanskritists’ have different views on this issue. All of them hold that ‘the cow was regarded [as] sacred and held a place of pride in Rig Vedic society.’ It is further stated that there is almost-definitive proof against the notion of beef eating in the Vedic period. It is cited that in the Rigveda there are twenty-one references where the cow has been termed as aghnya (‘not to be killed’).

The Politics of Hindutva and the NCERT Textbooks

There are numerous other examples which can be quoted. Lets leave it here.

That is exactly what I am saying. Look at your own dirty backyard before accusing others and do not live in denial.

1)I can dig a lot of things it won't be in your favor stop it at that.
2)Oh but you conveniently forgot the part where i asked your national bird PREDATOR is it still flying or extinct? You guys seem very angry at its existence , so much that you take frequent rallies boycotting that species. :(

Class XI has a NCERT book on Medeival India?? :cheesy: Stop reading stupid blogs, there is no book with that name that I came across.

Oh here comes another gentleman presenting the favourite Indian denial, challenging the source. Is out outlookindia.com source good enough for you. If yes, sulk in it.

Which backyard and what denial?? Terrorism in any form is dealt with properly. Many Hindus are behind the bars for planting bombs similarly many Muslims are behind the bars too. But more often it is the pakistan implants who got caught and served. Pakistan mostly employs Muslims in the duty so they are caught in larger numbers obviously.

Oh here comes another gentleman presenting the favourite Indian denial, challenging the source. Is out outlookindia.com source good enough for you. If yes, sulk in it.

You are telling me as If I never lived in India and never went to school. I went through the same schooling system and trust me in XI standard focus of most is on Science, Bio rather than history. I have not even heard of the so called book.

Yikes, did i hit a nerve ?there,in a democracy you can go naked or do anything you want, its all in your right.Lemme guess you don't have that yet still?How many protest against your ARMY? NADA! When you folks have that freedom post that message again.

In a democracy if you walk naked on a street, you get arrested. In India however, this may not happen as the women are raped on road sides, on buses, on trains and everywhere else, and probably such aspects are alien to most of you despite being the biggest and laughable democracy of the world having the world's rape capital as your own.

If you care to read Sarmila bose's book "Dead Reckoning," you may be able to educate yourself appropriately. Uneducated discussion by the likes of you indicate the level of muck that traverse in.

Now don't bring in books where personal views are expressed , go buy what world says and thinks.I am going by official account of BD government.

Back
Top Bottom