What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

Imran Khan already said that a corrupt ruler can only survive by making the whole system corrupt. Pakistan has had nonstop corrupt rules for 70+ years and they have made sure the entire system is corrupt from top to bottom, including the judicial system.

How can you expect one man to fix an entire system which has been rotten for 70+ years? Especially if he doesn't have a majority and has to compromise with corrupt coalition parties?

The true test of Imran Khan can only happen if PTI is given direct majority and he appoints hardcore PTI idealists instead of electables.
You mean to say that Army rulers were also corrupt and that only Imran Khan is the honest ruler?

Anyway, you do not need 2/3rd majority in the Parliament to make things right as you can appoint your own ministers and cabinet and they rule the country. Appoint rotten, tried and tested failures and you will face failure; appoint people on merit and stick with them, especially those who have done wonders with the system and your system will get better. You only need 2/3rd majority in the parliament for constitutional amendments......and PTI bypassed even that with ordinances.

North punjab voted in buckets for PTI because they wanted development even though nawaz gave them metro. You know what PTI gave north punjab for their trust? Kaddu - zilch nothing nadda. They couldnt even improve a single road in rawalpindi, or improve the water situation or develop the islamabad expressway that was constructed till gulberg greens during pmln govt. You know what is the first thing khan did, he took away the budget for construction of expressway till rawat earmarked in psdp in first year of govt. Shortsighted and absolutely ignorant.
ah yes, "meri naali pakki nahi hui, main vote nahi daalun ga" mindset. i work for the govt, the truth is that govt is facing a financial crunch, things are slightly better now, but they were waayyyyyyy worse in 2018. he did what eh had to keep pakistan form declaring bankruptcy. you dont buy a bmw on middle class income.

Anyway, you do not need 2/3rd majority in the Parliament to make things right as you can appoint your own ministers and cabinet and they rule the country. Appoint rotten, tried and tested failures and you will face failure; appoint people on merit and stick with them, especially those who have done wonders with the system and your system will get better.
you dont give the rotten, tried, tested people positions in cabinet, and they will form a forward block and overthrow you, like what is happening right now.

No. Factors don't add up.

Pakistan is in process of phasing out its sell outs sitting in London and within the country.
Major foreign policy shifts are being worked on.
Installation of new governance system is in the works.
Country is being readied for major turn around at all major fronts.
Defence modernisation is all time high.

There is no threat from PMLN and PPP because it lacks enough support base and whatever it has is not divided on ethnicity despite their hard efforts. This fish won't fry.

It's a rough patch Pakistan has to ride through if it wants to liberate itself from psychological slavery of US. Let it happen.

I think it is time to say Good bye to Khan.

There were few things I didn't like about him like being soft on Afghans and etc but more or less , better leader than all the available lot we have.

I think it is clear now that Khan is going. His speech indirectly revealed who is involved in it i.e CIA and establishment. His reference to Zab and army was on point.

Good bye Khan saab.

I too think it's end of Imran Khan. He was just too honest and non-corrupt for the corrupt nation.

Well... I guess when the drone attacks start again and the government starts selling children to Guantanamo for $$ and re-hired Hussain Haqqani for Ambassadorship and Modi to wedding.... I wonder if internal tribals will again start their insurrection???

Maybe there will be more bloodbath than during the Zardari/Nawaz era?..

I think, India will also think it's the best time for India to take over Gilgit Baltistan area and do surgical strikes all over Pakistan... Because their main guys the Nawaz Sharif will make sure the world declares Pakistan a failed isolated terror state again....

Welcome back to the 2010s!!
:)

Last edited:
I too think it's end of Imran Khan. He was just too honest and non-corrupt for the corrupt nation.

Well... I guess when the drone attacks start again and the government starts selling children to Guantanamo for $$ and re-hired Hussain Haqqani for Ambassadorship and Modi to wedding.... I wonder if internal tribals will again start their insurrection???

Look at this swine faced kanjar Hamza Shehbaz. Harami has more sympathy for EU diplomats rather than Pakistan's national interest.

That is the crux and essence of the whole matter.

Hopefully the country lasts the next round of corruption bleeding, drone bombs, and terror.

Indians must be jumping for joy.... Pakistan bashing on a global scale is back, baby!....

Remember..Zardari, Nawaz never ever ushered a word against India while India blasted Pakistan around the world at every forum.... Imran Khan gave them a shutup call... For at least the last 4 years...

I think, India will also think it's the best time for India to take over Gilgit Baltistan area and do surgical strikes all over Pakistan... Because their main guys the Nawaz Sharif will make sure the world declares Pakistan a failed isolated terror state again....

Welcome back to the 2010s!!
:)

Seems like it.

Back
Top Bottom