What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

Ever thought of what that the region would look post scenario? And who would be losers, gainers and or same?

Pretty much Afghanistan 2.0, whoever has the numbers and land will come out top.

Lol no one believes that even his die hard fans. A temporary and fake alliance.

Sindhis are number 1 enemies of muhajirs. Make no mistake,

Bro he regularly makes speeches and videos talking about independence of Sindh and what not. Wdym by "fake alliance".

This is why I'm on the fence, if it didn't happen in the past during the early days of our independence, or during the war on terror, then it seems unlikely today

Plus there's a common misconception, ethnic patriotism doesn't always mean being anti-Pakistan

(Although it has the foundations to become that)

PTM isn't even secessionist its just an annoying butt pimple that does marches and sit ins for Karachi. They are chopping their roots, Ali Wazir is in jail and Qazi Maseed got sentenced to life.

Only reason why PTM is even talked about as a "threat" is because of annoying Afghan diaspora.

Active groups that are trying to secede right now is due to TTP and BLA. Soldiers and FC are getting shot everyday because of them, not because of PTM jalsas lmao.

After a very long time, with lots of hard thinking I came to conclusion that Pakistan army has given hundreds of sacrifices against terrorism in Pakistan, though musharraf brought this on Pakistan.
If army can just play political games against PTI Govt., IK is a different thing. He will put a resistance unlike others.
Real game shall begin when PTI govt is toppled and new corrupt mafia will come.
PTI will even not let them take oath, and matter will not be in the hands of army. Imran Khan shall have veto during this chaotic time.

If that ever happens then it will be chaos.

Last edited:
I think it is time to say Good bye to Khan.

There were few things I didn't like about him like being soft on Afghans and etc but more or less , better leader than all the available lot we have.

I think it is clear now that Khan is going. His speech indirectly revealed who is involved in it i.e CIA and establishment. His reference to Zab and army was on point.

Good bye Khan saab.

There were few things I didn't like about him like being soft on Afghans and etc but more or less , better leader than all the available lot we have.

I think it is clear now that Khan is going. His speech indirectly revealed who is involved in it i.e CIA and establishment. His reference to Zab and army was on point.

Good bye Khan saab.
He's not going anywhere, you'll be proven wrong

Good bye Khan saab.

When's the actual vote

"I was threaten in the national interest"
I think I have heard something like this many times in the past when state took some drastic u turns from his core interests...
Can some one please explain this to me ?? Am I am getting this correct???

Good bye Khan saab.
Establishment traded Khan saab for F-16 Viper upgrades

I think no one going to translate that for me let us figure out ourselves.. Remember When Mushi ( The Godfather of nation interest) was bangging the every foundation break of this country he said for ex service men " chale hue kartoos" same kartoos failed to understand this new sugar coated national interest again.

Establishment traded Khan saab for F-16 Viper upgrades
No f-16 V coming for Pakistan or for that matter any major defence purchase given their new love for India

Back
Top Bottom