What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

It might be an opinion but it is a fact that PMLN, PPP, JUIF the whole PDM is corrupt to the core and the last 40 years are enough to prove it, the ones who still do not believe in it are either themselves the corrupt or direct beneficiary of this corruption.
No argument with the initial part of the sentence.

However, the end of the sentence is what I was against earlier too. It is the assumption that people who are fed up of IK and his munafiqat and his mismanagement of affairs of the state, the economy etc., must be against him because of their corruption or benefit drawn from corruption because the assumption is false, moronic and creation of a corrupt mind which is unable to reason.

I am sorry did you just say that the opposition which includes Zaradari, Nawaz Sharif and Fazlu are good at providing jobs and increasing our income?

Anyways this isn't a political thread but a concern for the lack of national leadership apart from IK and what the long-term ramifications could be if his removal is seen as unjust.
I just want u to kindly point who thinks his removal is un just. I just really wanna know, the reality is people are suffering more than ever, because of him. There will be no ramifications but benefits especially for lower class people. Come out of palace and look how people are suffering because of this cunt. And Imran Khan is nobody, no one gives **** about than than those fucking rich bastards.

East Pakistan was bound to happen, you can't compare the situation to now. Its like comparing apples with oranges
Exactly. East pakistan was completely a different thing we treated them like they were fucking monkies or some people living in dark ages who can't work for gov and can't do anything that we were doing there. Why people cant get this there will never ever happen anything like that. Fucking emotional imran brownies

Last edited:
I meant West Pakistan, mainly KP

lol you guys makes Pashtunistan movement bigger than what it was 😂😂😂

Balochistan is the one major hot spot

East Pakistan was bound to happen, you can't compare the situation to now. Its like comparing apples with oranges

Didn’t you say earlier that ethno nationalism broke the country, so then why was Bangladesh inevitable now/

It won't happen don't worry, there is a good future ahead. Have some faith in Allah. Pakistan wasn't made for no reason. Patient and faith

Me and @Bleek agree, future doesn’t seem bright.

The country will probably break apart at that point

Nah, anti afghan refugee sentient would go up. It wouldn’t mean open season on the other groups.

MQM will be back in next elections.
If every ethnicity is ethno centric and sees ethnicity first and then Pakistan , I wonder how anyone can blame the re-rise of MQM.

Altaf Husain is president of Sindhudesh, I don’t see how MQM can get back if that scenario happens.

Many in Karachi are angry over the fact that Mariyam can do whatever she wants but Altaf is called ghadar for saying the same
I dn't like Maryam but please tell me are you equating her to Altaf? The former is just Kardeshian wanna be daughter of NS. Has she ruled Lahore for two plus decades and turned it into a mafia land where 1000s were murdered and disposed off in gunny bags? Or Baldia factory? Or large scale extortion? Or openly saying Pakistan was a mistake and that in INDIA?

scenario happens.
Ever thought of what that the region would look post scenario? And who would be losers, gainers and or same?

Altaf Husain is president of Sindhudesh, I don’t see how MQM can get back if that scenario happens.
Lol no one believes that even his die hard fans. A temporary and fake alliance.

Sindhis are number 1 enemies of muhajirs. Make no mistake,

This is why I'm on the fence, if it didn't happen in the past during the early days of our independence, or during the war on terror, then it seems unlikely today

Plus there's a common misconception, ethnic patriotism doesn't always mean being anti-Pakistan

(Although it has the foundations to become that)

Didn’t you say earlier that ethno nationalism broke the country, so then why was Bangladesh inevitable now/

Nah, anti afghan refugee sentient would go up. It wouldn’t mean open season on the other groups.

Bangladesh was thousands of miles away cut of from West Pakistan. Also Mujib was a communist stooge and was caught during Agartala Saazish. The whole thing had full backing from India, Soviets Union and Bhutto who was also involved. Its not really comparable to the situation now

Ethnonationalism has been worst in past, its no where near the level it has been especially in the 70s where there multiple insurgencies happening at a time with Pak had been weakened following 1971

Bhai lakar bhi saro na wo bhi mehnga parta hy jitni sasti gas hy yahan 😏
Jab qom parast wapis ayein gay khud pata chal jaye ga tum logo ko kher sanu ki

Jayhri kasar Garmi ich a.c. poori kr dy oho kaara siyal ich l.p.g kr di

Jd full pressure ty gas ay men v dsi

Heater to ly k geaser ty choolayh v cylndera uti convert ho gy ny

I have been fighting defending last few years trusting on their words... trying to prove they are loyal with country and they admitted their past mistakes they have changed now.

But these thick headed few .0001% sitting on top are going to shake the every brick of this country once again.

I am feeling sorry for those 8000 souls and their family they gave up their precious lives for this country but their cowards so called leaders are going sell out their sacrifices

I can see its very hard even to think how come they could even go that length of submission yet nation trust them with their lives.

Rest in peace Pakistan and once again in the largest interest of the nation they going to put wounded soul back to same hell.

Looks like guardian ( Top elite) of the country submitted and took a deal on freedom of the country.

I have no hope IK can fight but this gang has blanket cover of so many layers and he might ended up loosing his life fighting.

Last edited:
I suggest everyone to take a break from SM until after voting day. A lot of misinformation and propaganda being spread with mo evidence or backing. Just rumours. The reality is no one knows what is happening behind looked doors. We will find out result in few days. Let's all hope for best inshallah

I suggest everyone to take a break from SM until after voting day. A lot of misinformation and propaganda being spread with mo evidence or backing. Just rumours. The reality is no one knows what is happening behind looked doors. We will find out result in few days. Let's all hope for best inshallah
It's a very sweet poison to put your consciousness to sleep but I have no doubt left today as IK confirmed today that top elite is bowed down and submitted to the pressure they are deep into all aiding and abitting to bring the regime of puppets of big players choice so they use them like a toilet paper

We heard this so many time before when you have no backbone and don't have faith you shouldn't expect or even hope for any divine help... if all goes with the plan no one can stop the decline and fall and curse coming with this little wealth they are eyes on..

Last edited:

I think, if there was any doubt, in anyone's mind, that should be removed from today's IK speech. He has said everything, in-between-the-lines; though refrained from directly accusing the Establishment. If he is not doing it; it is only because of patriotism.

Fact of the matter is that every pro-PTI and anti-PTI political analyst is clear that this No-Confidence motion has, at least, the consent of the Establishment.

Maybe one day people will realize who gives NRO to whom and what to do about them. All these statements are gimmicks and tantrums because they know their turn will come after some time.
After a very long time, with lots of hard thinking I came to conclusion that Pakistan army has given hundreds of sacrifices against terrorism in Pakistan, though musharraf brought this on Pakistan.
If army can just play political games against PTI Govt., IK is a different thing. He will put a resistance unlike others.
Real game shall begin when PTI govt is toppled and new corrupt mafia will come.
PTI will even not let them take oath, and matter will not be in the hands of army. Imran Khan shall have veto during this chaotic time.

Back
Top Bottom