What's new

Why I think Dr. Shahid Masood's accusations are correct.

Doctor Dabadoos is hard core PTI supporter and no doubt in it, he lost his tongue and brain when it’s corruption in KPK ( or angles living there pure asmani makhlooq ) so obviously PTI fan boys can’t bash him and get frustrated to point out his blunders.
The most funny of his was that air blue crash during ppp era and claimed that some rocket were fired from president palace to shot it down;)
Rip quality!! Really he said that airblue Was shot down :lol:

If Mr Shahid has rasied an issue of social and Moral corruption , and that is based on the well publicized case of the girl's murder. It is fair to assume he did his own investigation to find certain questionable practices in country

So overall he did nothing wrong to report existance of a problem in society

Look if you lift any Pakistani News paper in last 20 years the local production , the inner pages always have stories of murder and rape and other social evil. And quite abusive stories of stuff happening in Village areas that no one seem to interested in stopping or looking after

Even after we claim we have courts , police and justice system yet our news papers (inner pages) have alwasy been filled with stories of murder / rape or child abduction

This is happening in Pakistan and we need to Act !!! Not question the messenger who exposes this on media

Why don't people ask the Minister of Punjab , Sir on the day that the girl was abducted can you share with us how many Police men/women or what % of police was busy protecting VIP politiciains ?

• Was it 60% ?
  • Was it 80% ?
  • Was it 85% ?

What is the big question?

• Does Pakistan have a growing problem with Moral Decay?
  • This is happening across society in Pakistan the private parties , the private gatherings
  • There are cafes and Internet areas for spreading this problem
  • There is lack of tracking the decaying material on internet
  • Item songs are played as they are children's nursery rhymes

Dr Shahid Massod is not the problem he is merely showing us the mirror
Do-you-see-the-real-you.jpg

If any one will tell me, well Pakistan does not have these rising problems well you can see the problem easily on internet , what kind of stuff is happening in stage shows, private shows , and private parties

Last edited:
^ he himself a livturd munafiq almost watched every crap of Bollywood and sing song in shows gives examples of movies, behind camera he might be dance in tune when tun. And investigate what? He turned all the investigation in different ways, as Wasim Badami said “ Ye bohat Masoom hain “
Freakin for sake of ratings our media sell everything.

^ he himself a livturd munafiq almost watched every crap of Bollywood and sing song in shows gives examples of movies, behind camera he might be dance in tune when tun. And investigate what? He turned all the investigation in different ways, as Wasim Badami said “ Ye bohat Masoom hain “
Freakin for sake of ratings our media sell everything.

He's doing far greater service to the country than you are so shut your f'ing gob!

And what a fool you are ... watching a movie makes one a liberal? Munafiq is one who says not to do something and does it himself. When did he give any fatwas on movies etc eh? Lie some more, go on ...

Faith healer grilled in Zainab case commits suicide

KASUR: A faith healer, who had been grilled in connection with the Zainab case, was found hanging from the ceiling fan of his room under mysterious circumstances on Monday at Peerowala Road in Saddar police precincts.

Devotees of Baba Shabir alias Chanee Pir found him hanging from the ceiling fan of his room. Receiving information, police reached the spot and shifted the body to DHQ hospital for autopsy. Police are looking into the matter.

According to family, police had arrested Shabir in connection with the Zainab case some two weeks back. His nephew Muhammad Umer said Shabir went into depression after police released him after 10 days of interrogation and DNA profiling. He said Shabir did ablution (wazu) and “I thought he is going for worship as usual.”

Published in Dawn, January 30th, 2018

He's doing far greater service to the country than you are so shut your f'ing gob!

And what a fool you are ... watching a movie makes one a liberal? Munafiq is one who says not to do something and does it himself. When did he give any fatwas on movies etc eh? Lie some more, go on ...
Watching Bollywood crap is more harm than a be a livtord:lol: plz advise him there are lot of Pakistani movies and songs to give examples. And he is crap talking parrot whatever you feed him he copy that.
Oh and plz I am waiting for cult’s fatwa Jo Doctor Dabadoos ka ghadar hai mout ka haqdar hai:coffee: keep worshipping him no one stopped you and plz let others spare who don’t agreed with him.
Fkn he was busy in Karachi Operation and forget all happening in Pakistan, you buy it? Go ahead for me he is a pair E Media puppet who playing emotions with ordinary citizens in name of patriotism, same like third Class Street molvies who sell and get sympathy in name of Islam.
Sayonara:wave:

Watching Bollywood crap is more harm than a be a livtord:lol: plz advise him there are lot of Pakistani movies and songs to give examples. And he is crap talking parrot whatever you feed him he copy that.
Oh and plz I am waiting for cult’s fatwa Jo Doctor Dabadoos ka ghadar hai mout ka haqdar hai:coffee: keep worshipping him no one stopped you and plz let others spare who don’t agreed with him.
Fkn he was busy in Karachi Operation and forget all happening in Pakistan, you buy it? Go ahead for me he is a pair E Media puppet who playing emotions with ordinary citizens in name of patriotism, same like third Class Street molvies who sell and get sympathy in name of Islam.

Which Islam?

The real Islam or the one brought by Mohammad?

:blah::blah::blah:

You are the one issuing your fatwas here saying that watching movies makes one a munafiq ... what an amazing liberal you are! :cuckoo:

:blah::blah::blah:

You are the one issuing your fatwas here saying that watching movies makes one a munafiq ... what an amazing liberal you are! :cuckoo:
Watching stupid Indian and Pakistani movies are useless, Dance wo bhi half naked dirty songa Shilla ji Jawani app hi ko mubark ye Doctor dabdoos. Dekho dekho kon aya dabadoos aya:lol: keep worshipping him plz.

Back
Top Bottom