What's new

Why I’m an Atheist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Existence of God cannot be proven but so can't God's non-existence.

The origin of humans for instance, we still can't prove humans evolved through natural selection, and evolution still remains the theory of evolution not the fact of evolution even by the scientific community. Beyond that scientists just have a "faith" in the evolution.

Science teaches us that all building blocks of life (living matter) comes through proteins. All proteins come through other proteins. Scientists till this date have not been able to make protein without the use of other proteins even in the lab - so who made the first protein? Evolved? From what?

Also there are several parts in of the cell that cannot exist without the other, that won't serve the purpose they are intended to without the other. According to natural selection everything that doesn't serve a purpose is removed in the next evolutionary cycle. So either they all came at once, or someone designed them.

All these arguments don't prove god, but it proves a designer some sort of intelligence that made something happen. Science figured out that evolution happens, and declared that as proof of non-existence of God, in fact evolution can only happen after initial life has been created.

This makes me, wonder whether or not Atheism is the biggest leap of faith anyone can take.

Gross and incorrect generalisation I would say --> Miller?Urey experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No wonder Islam is truth(no offence to other religions), Today many in Europe & America are converting after they saw that what Islam & Quran & Muhammad(SAW) said long long ago, science has proved it today. Quran is word of Allah (God) our creater.

Poor argument I guess.....I guess many claims have been found incorrect and gross generlisation at best....I have read a paper on embrology for claims and counter claims which was convincing.....lots of stuff on internet as well.....thing is whether you are convinced to bits of truths that they provide among loads of incongruents things....

Last edited:
Science --> Brain

Religion --> Heart

how is this comparison:toast_sign:......between apples and oranges............ehhh (both are good for health though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom