What's new

Why I decided against covid vaccine shot

This has no source, but is consistent with the figures I have seen earlier.
if there is no source then its nothing but social media jargon , no article on that matter is peer reviewed . its only known the older you get its suddenly get more lethal if you have heart disease it get more lethal if you have respiratory , kidney disease or Diabetes mellites it get more lethal if you are obese it get more lethal.
This has no source, but is consistent with the figures I have seen earlier.

There enough established scientists who have questioned the 'natural'. theory.

A French chemist says it was made in a Lab.

evidence suggest that virus already existed several months before the outbreak in Wuhan

Stop this anti vax campaign. You get a vaccine, you aren't only helping yourself, you are helping others too. If you are young and get it, yes you will survive most likely but you could pass it on to someone who is much older or has comorbidities for whom it could be fatal. So take it.

Early vaccines like the one Edward Jenner made from cowpox are safe. Modern drugs contain chemicals that damage brain.

the early vaccine were not safe at all , who told you that ? just if you knew how many people died in quest to find vaccine for pox
The one's they are peddling now for this emergency are wildly different.
yes they are a lot different and a lot safer

To be honest i took one dose of sinovac and it had very little effect. I previously had Covid and even took one shot of Sinovac yet had a second bout of COVID with same intensity as the first.

if there is no source then its nothing but social media jargon , no article on that matter is peer reviewed . its only known the older you get its suddenly get more lethal if you have heart disease it get more lethal if you have respiratory , kidney disease or Diabetes mellites it get more lethal if you are obese it get more lethal.

evidence suggest that virus already existed several months before the outbreak in Wuhan

' In people < 70 years, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% with crude and corrected medians of 0.05%. '

ttps://www.who.int/bulletin/online_first/BLT.20.265892.pdf

I posted this earlier but I'll post it again. from the WHO website. Peer reviewed article. Stanford university.

Yes, there are many stories of Covid-19 being around earlier. Still waiting for a definite view as to it's origin.

' In people < 70 years, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% with crude and corrected medians of 0.05%. '

I posted this earlier but I'll post it again. from the WHO website. Peer reviewed article. Stanford university.

Yes, there are many stories of Covid-19 being around earlier. Still waiting for a definite view as to it's origin.
and what about if they had comorbidity by the way mortality rate for influenza is 0.04%

We are the new lab rats....nobody knows what the long term adverse effects are...

We are the new lab rats....nobody knows what the long term adverse effects are...

As the joke goes: 'Two rats are dicussing whether they should have the vaccine or not. One says he is waiting until the human trials are over to make sure it's safe!.'

These haven't gone through animal trials yet.
and what about if they had comorbidity by the way mortality rate for influenza is 0.04%

Yes, as Proffesor Ioniddis has said, it is no more dangerous than a serious flu. Your figures show this.

I believe the figure I have given you is all people. So somebody with a comorbidity is at higher risk, conversely someone who is healthy is at much lower risk. The vast majority of deaths is among the elderly with comorbidites. I believe the median age in Italy of deaths was 81yrs.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone under 60 who is slim and healthy to be taking any of these vaccines.

For them the virus is the same or less dangerous than the flu and they are not recommended to have yearly flu shots.

The only exceptions may be those working in settings such as health and social care but even then it is not a clear cut answer.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone under 60 who is slim and healthy to be taking any of these vaccines.

For them the virus is the same or less dangerous than the flu and they are not recommended to have yearly flu shots.

The only exceptions may be those working in settings such as health and social care but even then it is not a clear cut answer.

Despite this, they are trying to force these 'Gene therapies' on to children. The US death rate for children is 391 for under 18's. remember, many of these have died with covid rather than from covid. That's 391 out of a child population of perhaps 100 million (I'm guessing).

There is a sinister agenda here.

Despite this, they are trying to force these 'Gene therapies' on to children. The US death rate for children is 391 for under 18's. remember, many of these have died with covid rather than from covid. That's 391 out of a child population of perhaps 100 million (I'm guessing).

There is a sinister agenda here.

Yep, remember as the vaccines got approved last year it was only supposed to be those 70 and over and below with "underlying health conditions".

No-one has given any good reason why anyone else needs the vaccine apart from the mythical "killer" variant.

This virus can mutate less than the flu and so why an obsession with a virus that vaccines have made less deadly than the flu now? It cannot beat the vaccines completely as otherwise it will no longer be able to bind to human host cells and the Indian Delta variant is actually slightly less dangerous than the UK "Kent" variant.

I am in a good position in terms of my career and can work remotely on my computer from anywhere in the world with an internet connection and if needs be I will seek to leave the UK if things are not back to normal by this time next year. There is no good reason to be not back to total normality once the really "vulnerable" have had their 2 shots.

Yep, remember as the vaccines got approved last year it was only supposed to be those 70 and over and below with "underlying health conditions".

No-one has given any good reason why anyone else needs the vaccine apart from the mythical "killer" variant.

This virus can mutate less than the flu and so why an obsession with a virus that vaccines have made less deadly than the flu now? It cannot beat the vaccines completely as otherwise it will no longer be able to bind to human host cells and the Indian Delta variant is actually slightly less dangerous than the UK "Kent" variant.

I am in a good position in terms of my career and can work remotely on my computer from anywhere in the world with an internet connection and if needs be I will seek to leave the UK if things are not back to normal by this time next year. There is no good reason to be not back to total normality once the really "vulnerable" have had their 2 shots.

If your young and healthy don't take this 'gene therapy'. They use travel and work restrictions to coerce you. This is against international law. Nobody can force you to take a medical procedure that you don't want.

Remember the long term studies for this drug are non-existent.

If your young and healthy don't take this 'gene therapy'. They use travel and work restrictions to coerce you. This is against international law. Nobody can force you to take a medical procedure that you don't want.

Remember the long term studies for this drug are non-existent.

The propaganda is working as most people are just ignorant, lazy and or just dumb.

As the joke goes: 'Two rats are dicussing whether they should have the vaccine or not. One says he is waiting until the human trials are over to make sure it's safe!.'

well you Are wrong on that

Yes, as Proffesor Ioniddis has said, it is no more dangerous than a serious flu. Your figures show this.

I believe the figure I have given you is all people. So somebody with a comorbidity is at higher risk, conversely someone who is healthy is at much lower risk. The vast majority of deaths is among the elderly with comorbidites. I believe the median age in Italy of deaths was 81yrs.
my figures say its 10 time more dangerous and what I see at three of the reference hospitals of Tehran medical university also support that

the virus actually is 10 time more dangerous look at the difference 0.4 vs 0.04

Back
Top Bottom