What's new

Why I decided against covid vaccine shot

Source please

This has no source, but is consistent with the figures I have seen earlier.
@waz

propaganda / conspiracy is against forum rules
There enough established scientists who have questioned the 'natural'. theory.

A French chemist says it was made in a Lab.

There is no proof of this. Some people think Bush blew up WTC.

True. However, if a number of scientists exoress their concern then it's a direction to look into.

I believe that the US has some sort of inquiry going on, which by definition means that the US government thinks it might be man made.
@Hack-Hook

' Firstly, public fear of Covid has been elevated to levels that are completely out of proportion to the actual danger. A recent peer-reviewed paper by one of the world’s most cited and respected scientist, Professor John Ioannidis of Stanford University, quotes an infection fatality rate (IFR) for Covid of 0.00-0.57% (0.05% for under 70s), far lower than originally feared and no different to severe flu [3]. This paper is published on WHO’s own Bulletin but ignored by UK mainstream media. '

Last edited:
I found it on the WHO website. You really need to plough through it and get the details.

'Most locations probably have an infection fatality rate less than 0.20% and with appropriate, precise non-pharmacological measures that selectively try to protect high-risk vulnerable populations and settings, the infection fatality rate may be brought even lower.'

' In people < 70 years, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% with crude and corrected medians of 0.05%. '

Debating Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Colchicine

Closely related to this are the now proposed "forced studies" by opponents of Ivermectin. WHO scientist and evidence-synthesis researcher Dr. Tess Lawrie's peer-reviewed work is ranked in the top 5% of such scientists worldwide. She recently published the most comprehensive and authoritative meta-analysis on Ivermectin, analyzing some 24 randomized controlled trials involving 3406 patients. She concluded,

"The findings indicate with moderate certainty that Ivermectin treatment in COVID-19 provides a significant survival benefit.”

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/abstract

At its peak, I saw 4 deaths in our 110-130 oxygen beds per day.
Never seen so many people need oxygen at the same time.

In contrast, in my 12 years of medical career, I haven't seen a single person with the flu who needed any significant amount of oxygen.

I believe that the US has some sort of inquiry going on, which by definition means that the US government thinks it might be man made.

It's pretty easy to make a new virus these days in lab. Especially with bioinformatics, super computing. You can try a few quadrillion combinations and you are guaranteed to find a few combinations that can infect humans.

We Chinese have an old saying. 是药三分毒. All drugs are harmful to body. Especially modern drugs which have ingredients that can damage brain and cause memory loss. In the US, half of the people take prescription drugs. In China very few people take drugs. Considering I never took a flu shot before, I decided against taking a covid shot which I hear has much stronger effect than flu shot. So to be on the safe side I decided not to take covid shot. Considering covid has death rate less than 1%, I thought it's not risky to get covid in the first place.
Don't call yourself Chinese. Trying to spread anti-vaccine propaganda?

"The earliest hints of the practice of inoculation for smallpox in China come during the 10th century"

"The earliest hints of the practice of inoculation for smallpox in China come during the 10th century"

Early vaccines like the one Edward Jenner made from cowpox are safe. Modern drugs contain chemicals that damage brain.

Don't call yourself Chinese. Trying to spread anti-vaccine propaganda?

So you're saying being chinese means you can't be against these vaccines? o_O

Yes, the first vaccines were chinese. They had, I believe a vaccine ( or treatment?) for the black death in the middle ages. The vaccines were taking the clothing or bedding of someone who had the disease, and letting the patient 'sniff' the clothing. He would than get a very small dose of the disease and it would work like a vaccine. The Soviets used this technique until quite late in the 20th century. I have no problem with that sort of vacine.

The one's they are peddling now for this emergency are wildly different.

So you're saying being chinese means you can't be against these vaccines? o_O

Yes, the first vaccines were chinese. They had, I believe a vaccine ( or treatment?) for the black death in the middle ages. The vaccines were taking the clothing or bedding of someone who had the disease, and letting the patient 'sniff' the clothing. He would than get a very small dose of the disease and it would work like a vaccine. The Soviets used this technique until quite late in the 20th century. I have no problem with that sort of vacine.

The one's they are peddling now for this emergency are wildly different.
Those earliest "chinese" method has 10% death rate compare to modern vaccine death rate of less of 0.01%.

According to John Ionnides, proffesor of Stamford university, this virus is only slightly more dangerous than the regular flu.

It depends on your age, the younger you are the more immune you are to the virus.
I don't think anyone of you had covid. It's not just a flow. Even fitter younger people have died as well.

First they make Chinese coronavirus ,

Now they are spreading anti Vaccine propaganda .

OP should be banned.

We Chinese have an old saying. 是药三分毒. All drugs are harmful to body. Especially modern drugs which have ingredients that can damage brain and cause memory loss. In the US, half of the people take prescription drugs. In China very few people take drugs. Considering I never took a flu shot before, I decided against taking a covid shot which I hear has much stronger effect than flu shot. So to be on the safe side I decided not to take covid shot. Considering covid has death rate less than 1%, I thought it's not risky to get covid in the first place.

Yes. It is a very personal choice.

That is until your government insists that you have to be vaccinated in order to enter any premises or travel.

That is why I empathize on one own safety before anything else.

After the 2nd shot, studies show that the antibodies developed for all vaccines in the body is almost the same.

Only question Is: Will it works against the latest variants?

Back
Top Bottom