What's new

Why I decided against covid vaccine shot

the virus actually is 10 time more dangerous look at the difference 0.4 vs 0.04

Keep in mind flu had death rate was more than 10% when it appeared in 1918. Death rate will fall as time passes because evolutionary goal of virus is not to kill but to spread. Covid death rate was more than 10% when it appeared in 2019.

the virus actually is 10 time more dangerous look at the difference 0.4 vs 0.0

' In people < 70 years, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% with crude and corrected medians of 0.05%. '

This is from the WHO website. I have posted it before but I guess you didn't see it.

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, retired professor of a German university advises against taking the second shot.

Basically he says herd immunity has been acheived, and that the second shot will cause bloodclots and can be dangerous. The virus is not 'new' and the body recognises it.

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, retired professor of a German university advises against taking the second shot.

Basically he says herd immunity has been acheived, and that the second shot will cause bloodclots and can be dangerous. The virus is not 'new' and the body recognises it.

Coronavirus been in people for thousands of years. People have immunity to it. No need for vaccine.

We Chinese have an old saying. 是药三分毒. All drugs are harmful to body. Especially modern drugs which have ingredients that can damage brain and cause memory loss. In the US, half of the people take prescription drugs. In China very few people take drugs. Considering I never took a flu shot before, I decided against taking a covid shot which I hear has much stronger effect than flu shot. So to be on the safe side I decided not to take covid shot. Considering covid has death rate less than 1%, I thought it's not risky to get covid in the first place.
Now they are saying this "Delta Varient" is more deadly without any solid evidence just to get people to take the vaccine.

Now they are saying this "Delta Varient" is more deadly without any solid evidence just to get people to take the vaccine.

It's a 'scareiant'. Keep the 'pandemic' going for as long as possible.

Deaths in the UK are down to virtually nothing; but there is a dangerous 'variant' around the corner....

It's a 'scareiant'. Keep the 'pandemic' going for as long as possible.

Deaths in the UK are down to virtually nothing; but there is a dangerous 'variant' around the corner....

Now be a good boy and take your shot. Big pharma needs your money.

Last edited:

and let see who the guy is.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bhakdi started a YouTube channel proposing that the number of deaths stemming from SARS-CoV-2 infection had been overstated. In November 2020 his account was terminated for violating YouTube's community guidelines.[18]

Bhakdi has made a number of false statements about the COVID-19 pandemic, saying that the pandemic is a "fake", that face masks and quarantines are "nonsense" and that the COVID-19 vaccines are deadly and will decimate the global population.[3]

He has been otherwise criticized for his theses on the COVID-19 pandemic; according to Medical Tribune [de], they are considered unscientific by a majority of experts.[19
Bhakdi's claims, in particular in his YouTube videos and in the book Corona Fehlalarm?, have been extensively fact-checked and found to be variously unsubstantiated, misleading, or false.[31][32]

In Germany, fact-checking activity has included articles at dpa,[33] SWR3[34] and the German non-profit correctiv.org.[22] On the basis of fact checks by Correctiv, ZDF, die Welt, Der Spiegel and Bayerischer Rundfunk, the Süddeutsche Zeitung summed up: "What Wodarg and Bhakdi say is not completely wrong, but they mix facts with speculation and disinformation."[35]

Correctiv fact-checked one of Bhakdi's YouTube videos, and found a number of problematic claims, including the claim that any COVID-19 vaccine would be "pointless", and that the virus posed no more threat than influenza.[22]

Writing for Foreign Policy, Tyson Barker (Head of DGAP's Technology & Global Affairs Program)[36] described Bhakdi as a prominent example from a "crop of debunked but credentialed so-called experts minting conspiracy theories and undermining fact-based information".[37]

In October 2020 the University of Mainz issued a statement to the effect that it does not support Bhakdi's views.[5][38]

and let see who the guy is.

Yes, every single person who goes against the narrative has his reputation thrashed. So a guy who spent his life in academic epidimiology can't be trusted? And exactly who runs these 'fact checker' websites?

Have a look at Professor Sunetra of Oxford university. She is a strong opponenet of lockdown, and says that she has never come under such personal atack in her life.

There is an agenda to push the Lockdown/Vaccine narrative.

Back
Top Bottom