What's new

Why I as a Pakistani hate American Govt

Oh just give it a break, the area is evacuated of civilians beforehand, a safe zone is established, a cordon is set around the area, the displaced are set up in camps, and then the operation starts. Just some months back, I saw a advertisement on a major newspaper that people should evacuate a certain area, in one week, because operation is going to be started there.

People have one week, they go. Then the air strikes are carried out, called in by a Artillery observer, or the Army units that are advancing.

Get a reality check.

I think u need a reality check mate. If the Taliban have 1 week of warning, are they really so stupid to stay where they are? When the military can do all those things you say, why is there the necessity of aerial bombardment? Why not just send in some men with AK47's and clean up the place?

It is really sad :confused:

I hope this is a brand new beginning for Pakistan as well as the rest of the S. Asian countries.

Do you vote as a US citizen? Then why should US govt care about you? It will look after the interest of its own people. It will do whatever it takes, right or wrong for the interest of its citizen.

Why would it be bothered about a pakistani citizen wether you love US or hate it?

Your sense of entitlement is mind boggling.

When your intelligence agency stages terrorist attacks on afghanistan or India, you say your army is acting in self interest. When America does the same then you have all the reasons to complain.

The solution is get yourselves as stronger as America. Until then make the best of what comes your way. (See Indias dealing with US)

Do you vote as a US citizen? Then why should US govt care about you? It will look after the interest of its own people. It will do whatever it takes, right or wrong for the interest of its citizen.

And interest of US citizens is a perpetual useless war in Muslim lands ?

Why would it be bothered about a pakistani citizen wether you love US or hate it?

Your sense of entitlement is mind boggling.

When your intelligence agency stages terrorist attacks on afghanistan or India, you say your army is acting in self interest. When America does the same then you have all the reasons to complain.

The solution is get yourselves as stronger as America. Until then make the best of what comes your way. (See Indias dealing with US)

We can see through your shenanigans. American people are not been taken care of. American democracy has been subverted by AIPAC. American govt takes orders from Tel Aviv.

Killing and harming of innocent children can not be condoned no matter who does it

Can you explain your claim? Why would a country having 600 years history take orders from a country having 60 years history?

If you say Americans have a 600 year history then the Jewish people have a 4000 year history

Back
Top Bottom