What's new

Why I am losing hope in India

Patriot786b2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why I am losing hope in India.
India is a country in chaos to barbaric to lawlessness society on the brink of collapse at any moment whatsoever.
Source

Last edited:
EpWghU5W8AMjaGt.jpeg

Hindutva is our greatest weapon

India's so called glory, even if it exists, is for the ruling caste of India, not for Indians.
Absolutely correct, couldn't have said it better.
India has been taken over in past 10 years by elite Top 0.000000001 % of big wigs of rich elite individuals, with no regards to common average poor man or woman.

Absolutely correct, couldn't have said it better.
India has been taken over in past 10 years by elite Top 0.000000001 % of big wigs of rich elite individuals, with no regards to common average poor man or woman.

250 million on strike, government doesn't listen.

Demonitization destroyed the wealth of the poor, government doesn't care.

Billions on arms imports while millions starve.

COVID-19 lockdowns done to ease investors, let up after just a few weeks after the media started reporting on it, now worst COVID-19 situation in Asia.

Madly blaming everyone around it for problems.

India's so called glory, even if it exists, is for the ruling caste of India, not for Indians.

Not only that there is so many ethnicity rivalries and alot them want to break away and form their own countries. India is not a country but a subcontinent dozens countries inside it and ppl forced together without passion or patriotism. It's like forcing Africa to be one country it is impossible. India is a failed concept.

Here is India's true map with ethnic nation territorial borders it easily consists of 20-30 countries with each their own language and customs
main-qimg-1e3a6c4758311613127d948f6b15c2c7

Last edited:
Now I understand how Pakistan gradually gave up it's Eastern wing.

- PRTP GWD
Now I understand why Indian government uses all it's problems blaming on others to unite a division country

Just look from hypothetical angle, what if there was no Pakistan - India would have broken apart into many many several countries 20 years ago !!! India is having problems since independence !

Just look from hypothetical angle, what if there was no Pakistan - India would have broken apart into many many several countries 20 years ago !!! India is having problems since independence !
Which year or decade did India start using Pakistan as a bogeyman? My surmise is that it was in 1990s. I haven't read old articles but I think India seldom mentioned Pakistan until 1990 even as insurgencies raged in Punjab and other states.

- PRTP GWD

Now I understand how Pakistan gradually gave up it's Eastern wing.

- PRTP GWD

no Pakistan is amassed more troops on its eastern border than ever in history, like any reasonable country would do on a chaotic side to shoot and kill the herds of thinly legged, pot bellied creature from leaving that chaotic country. another reason to watch the tamasha across the border.

no Pakistan is amassed more troops on its eastern border than ever in history, like any reasonable country would do on a chaotic side to shoot and kill the herds of thinly legged, pot bellied creature from leaving that chaotic country. another reason to watch the tamasha across the border.
Ye toh waqt hi batayega.

By the way, there is no precedence in India of the kind of chaos you hint. However there are many instances of such chaos in Pakistan.

- PRTP GWD

Ye toh waqt hi batayega.

By the way, there is no precedence in India of the kind of chaos you hint. However there are many instances of such chaos in Pakistan.

- PRTP GWD

the whole world is talking about it, you don't see it just like Pakistanis dont see it in Pakistan.

This sort of fringe opinion piece gives a lots of consolation to the people of some failed nation who can not afford to consume vegetables, fruit, milk or any basic thing of human consumption. This give them the reason to cheer with empty stomach.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom