What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is also true. Poor Dalits. Where are these human rights groups? Where is UN? Where is international media?

Sir, please use the word Harijan .... we don't use the word dalits anymore. thanks

Pakistan is made for muslims right, thats what you indians say, but india is secular, secularrrrrrr

yes .. you are right sir, we are a secular democratic country. please use the spell checker.

Pakistan is made for muslims right, thats what you indians say, but india is secular, secularrrrrrr

If you yourself admit about minority condition in Pakistan .... so you have any right to talk about Indians ????

sir...you have my assurance.. nothing is happening like that what you are believing. please sir, avoid Cigar it is injurious to health and unislamic.

stick to the topic. Don't you be abusing any dalits. Do not lecture me on my religion. What I do is a matter for me and my maker

We dont say that. You yourselves cry hoarse over the din claiming that! And yet you have blasphemy laws and what not....

And yes, India is secular. Problem?

yes there is a problem, are dalits not human? are kashmiris not human? where are their rights mr secular.

yes there is a problem, are dalits not human? are kashmiris not human? where are their rights mr secular.
sir, please use the word Harijan... this is the appropriate word to use. Under the beacon of our shining democracy everyone has equal rights.

secularrrrrr.... right spelling is secular. Thanks and you are welcome.

sorry sir but may i ask your age? did u not understand that was sarcasm

sir, please use the word Harijan... this is the appropriate word to use. Under the beacon of our shining democracy everyone has equal rights.

shining democracy? dont talk about democracy, if that is democracy then zardari is the biggest democratic leader in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom