What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghehnu is a lower caste Hindu, like many other flood victims in the area. Religious minorities expect to be last on the list when there is aid to be given out.

It has been two weeks since local officials evacuated families from Ghehnu's flooded village, and deposited them in Badin.

The villagers have not seen them since.

yes there is a problem, are dalits not human? are kashmiris not human? where are their rights mr secular.

You know Indian laws and how they are enforced? You know the opportunities that 'OBCs' have over GM? Heck you dont even know what those abbreviations stand for. And yet, here you are claiming to defend human rights!! So still problem?

you said something like this "mushraff claimed the responsibility for Bibis murder", he never claimed that he killed Bibi, so get your facts right.

What I mean is that " Mussraff is claimed to be responsible for Banazeer murder " and for hundreds of dead in her rally in past

You calling Bal Tharke is responsible for samjhota express bombing but how you found that ????

You know Indian laws and how they are enforced? You know the opportunities that 'OBCs' have over GM? Heck you dont even know what those abbreviations stand for. And yet, here you are claiming to defend human rights!! So still problem?

dude dont act like a smart ***, obviously OBS = Other Backward Class,

and yes im defending human rights, stop caliming to be secular if you cant give rights to poor people.

stick to the topic. Don't you be discriminating people of other sects or religions or bring upon them the curse of blasphemer for personal gains! Do not lecture me on my religion. What I do is a matter for me and my maker

there. charity begins at home, no?

What I mean is that " Mussraff is claimed to be responsible for Banazeer murder " and for hundreds of dead in her rally in past

You calling Bal Tharke is responsible for samjhota express bombing but how you found that ????

bal thackre told me that, hes my friend, just kidding , i saw it on news long ago

bal thackre told me that, hes my friend, just kidding , i saw it on news long ago

As he is your friend may be he told you before that incident .....

I think source like ruppenews still famous in Pakistan

dude dont act like a smart ***,
Last I checked, I am one. Problem?
obviously OBS = Other Backward Class,
and yes im defending human rights, stop caliming to be secular if you cant give rights to poor people.
Good you know what it means. Now go and learn all the opportunities that OBCs get, how they utilize and sometimes abuse these privileges and then talk about 'defending' their rights. Better still, go to India and learn first hand how the society functions.

Some idiotic piece of brainfart from someone disgruntled or a famewhore does not reflect India.

As he is your friend may be he told you before that incident .....

I think source like ruppenews still famous in Pakistan

ok back to topic, dude u look confused, only person who think that mushraff killed bibi is a joker named Rehman malik,

and i have never every heard of that ruppenews, what are u talking about? really

ok back to topic, dude u look confused, only person who think that mushraff killed bibi is a joker named Rehman malik,

and i have never every heard of that ruppenews, what are u talking about? really

Then how the hell you clamming any thing about Bal Thakre ???? And AK47s ???

sorry sir, my apologies.. but i do warn you. and please avoid sharing your personal routine especially on the issue like this. Thanks.

Mate have you no shame you have been here for several pages living in denial. Talk about dalits. Not me not you but dalits and their sufferings at your hands

No relief for Sindh

BBC News - Pakistan floods: BBC reporter joins relief air mission

Disgusting minorities last on the list just because they are a diffrent religion.

This is about dalits mate. Why are you ignoring their sufferings??

If you yourself admit about minority condition in Pakistan .... so you have any right to talk about Indians ????

This is a dalit thread why are you lot ignoring dalits

secularrrrrr.... right spelling is secular. Thanks and you are welcome.

That's it talk about anything except what the threads about. mate ignoring your abuse wont make it go away

secularrrrrr.... right spelling is secular. Thanks and you are welcome.

That's it talk about anything except what the threads about. mate ignoring your abuse wont make it go away

sir, please use the word Harijan... this is the appropriate word to use. Under the beacon of our shining democracy everyone has equal rights.

Mate we are not talking about your not so shining democracy we are talking about some Indians abusing other Indians on the basis of what family they are born to

Dont deny dalits. This thread is about the systematic abuse of the majority of Indians the dalits.

Then how the hell you clamming any thing about Bal Thakre ???? And AK47s ???

What has this got to do with dalits??

Incredibly stupid thread...Oh well, anything that justifies a particular event..

Stupid because you dont want to know about this not so shining side of Incredible India

Considering who the OP is, are you surprised ;) ?

Actually I WAS surprised.

I was expecting a automated phone reply kinda, thread on Indian secularism. In that note, I was indeed surprised ;)

Dont deny dalits. This thread is about the systematic abuse of the majority of Indians the dalits.

What has this got to do with dalits??

And who the hell dnt want to reply about criminal case against those who broke the law :lol:

Aryan B is incredible indeed
he has indeed been so incredible in his infinite for loop in bashing INDIA and INDIANS, trying to divide us live saying
1)We have to support Tamils for gaining their freedom from INDIA(He forgot the Tamils when they were oppressed in SL)
2) Dalits vs rest of INDIA
3) The dead movement Kalistan
4) Sikhs need a sepereate country out of INDIA, etc

and because of he being so Incredible I have added him to my Ignore list, you can to do it, the more he gets attention from sensible INDIAN the more he trolls, you can save your time by just going to his profile and adding him to your ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom