What's new

Why have Saudi Arabia, UAE failed to condemn India over Kashmir?

It's hard for you to understand as to what is at play here. You think the Zionist and their controlled America is favouring you for economy? I would strongly advise to learn about what their leadership is working on, the bigger agenda and in that, Pakistan is the major hurdle. That's where India fits in their plans.
I am saying that India has taken its own position by forcing its muscles. Simple as that. With growing Indian technology like missile, plane, submarines will, India has become far too strong and obtained its place on its own merit. USA tried its best to stop India but India couldn't be stopped

1. First put your true flag up so I know I'm dealing with a Patel.

Now, the world did not declare Kashmir an internal matter of Hindustan, this is your selective media referencing. 2.The UN demands a resolution in line with past UN resolutions. I won't even start on the variety of responses from individual nations.

And let me further clarify.... ALL the above criticisms of Indian actions apply and hold validity. 3. It is an illegal annexation by international laws/resolutions, by Indian laws themselves and it is against human rights.

Come on, it's got nil to do with Indian Muslim percentages. You know that.

1. My true flag is flying right in front of your face. What you know about me is your sheer assumption which is entirely False.
2. When?
3. Says who? Which all countries or even UN has said anything about annexation. there are murmurs about restoring human rights though.

I am saying that India has taken its own position by forcing its muscles. Simple as that. With growing Indian technology like missile, plane, submarines will, India has become far too strong and obtained its place on its own merit. USA tried its best to stop India but India couldn't be stopped

India so called power was smashed to smithereens during operation swift retort on 27th Feb. Its just a media created hype. India is just a sheep they are preparing for the suicidal mission towards Pakistan, with bomb attached to it. That's all what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom