What's new

Why Has Alcohol Become An Inevitable Part Of Every Plan These Days?

then you are not doing it right
I drink to enjoy, not to feel miserable afterwards... :)
apparently drinking is part of culture in east asia and china(some british dude told me not sure), and very important for business deals that you drink with your host/business partner... and most of them drink till they puke all over the place.... (a lot of asians cannot break down alcohol)

Yea, mass/volume=density. Vodka has a density of of 0.940 g/mL

Like fun times

White Russians, Cosmos, Daquiries like they make in the South, Long Islands, and a few others taste good. Most alcohol taste bad tho
where can i get densitymeter?

You'll get yo know when you're in heaven .
As a well wisher, I advise you to not try it here .

If you're muslim you must know it's banned. As muslims we should keep away from all things that God prohibited . He's the creator and he knows best why he made it illegal for muslims .

I've seen many alcoholics who can't differentiate between their mothers , sisters and wives when they're very high .
awww.
i'll never try. i'm quite a kattar when it comes to things that are prohibited in islam Alhamdulillah. :-)
the sharab of Jannah is nothing like the earthly thing. there's an ayat e karima in the holy Quran which explains it.

awww.
i'll never try. i'm quite a kattar when it comes to things that are prohibited in islam Alhamdulillah. :-)
the sharab of Jannah is nothing like the earthly thing. there's an ayat e karima in the holy Quran which explains it.

Yes , a pure wine . Sharab e tahuran. Beautiful diamond cups bearing whine that revolves around all heaven. Your servants and angels will serve you this wine .
Wine that won't make you lose your senses.
Wait for your Lord giving you a beautiful pure wine rather than falling for this cheap , diseased and stupid wordly whine .

First tharki now darulli. Next charsi ? :D
hahaha..charas is not my cup of tea. Last night I had some good amount of weed and it is only now that I am on my senses. I am from now on only going to stick to traditional alcohols and nothing else

That's what happens when you're away from Allah swt and find the happiness in these kind of things .
When thoughts disturb you , you chose alcohol or go for $#x .
Nope. That's not that case. People don't drink to find happiness. People drink to have fun. In fact, people drink when they are extremely happy or want to celebrate. Sadly, I agree many people drink when they are sad or disturbed though it is at these times that people should avoid drinking and rather should visit friends/family.

:what:?

Pretty sure I drink alcoholic beverages for the flavor too. Red wine and mulling spices? Yum!!

glogg1.jpg

If it was just the alcohol that made people like it, then I'd be a huge whiskey fan. I am not.
I am very fond of drinks non alcoholic ones of course. Mind sharing pics of few from Norway?
This is Almond juice
Badam_Ka_Sharbat_rfkwf_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

This is Falsa juice, sweet n sour little berries found in Asia
Falsay_Ka_Sharbat_Recipe_bwyqs.jpg

This is Sattu Sharbat made from Barley and brown sugar.
sattu-drink.jpg

Kaanji, made from dark carrots, involves a bit of fermentation too
DSC_5118.NEF.jpg

Yes its the one.
I have always loved drinks made of Sattu. I had no idea it is popular outside of India too. Infact even within India not many people know about Sattu. Thanks for a great share.

I am very fond of drinks non alcoholic ones of course. Mind sharing pics of few from Norway?

I'd love to share a few, but honestly, I'm drawing blank. We're ravenous drunks. Aside from Birch Tea or Salted Pear Juice - the whims of local chefs - there's not a wide selection of traditional non-alcoholic beverages to chose from.

We do love our coffee though and are the world's second largest consumer of the stuff.

coffeeberry-sandnes-stavanger-rogaland-handbrew-espresso-stavanger-norway-scandinavia-coffee-bar-review-food-drink-foodie-eat-eating-dine-dining-best-tips-guide-travel-16-2015.jpg

coffeeberry-sandnes-stavanger-rogaland-handbrew-espresso-stavanger-norway-scandinavia-coffee-bar-review-food-drink-foodie-eat-eating-dine-dining-best-tips-guide-travel-6-2015.jpg

Some of our traditionally alcoholic beverages to have a virgin recipe too, such as Glogg which isn't always alcoholic.

Red_Wine_Glögg.jpg

Or even Mead.

braggot_cover_2.0.0.jpg

But there aren't a lot of non-alcoholic beverages to be found, at least nothing notable. You can always get juice or soda if you want, but we're a proud drinking nation.

food_mathallen_vulkan_oslo_norway_77563095-8343-4e3f-adcf-465e7fcc7a6e.jpg

Nope. That's not that case. People don't drink to find happiness. People drink to have fun. In fact, people drink when they are extremely happy or want to celebrate. Sadly, I agree many people drink when they are sad or disturbed though it is at these times that people should avoid drinking and rather should visit friends/family.

People do find happiness in these things because drinking alcohol distracts them from their sadness and anxiety. Your soul and spirit gets disturbed and worried when you're away from your creator , only that is ecstasy that can Burry this disturbance .
However , Alcohol's advantages aren't permanent and it further leads you to more physical diseases .

Friend happiness is God . Cure is God.

Alcohol, friends , TV, fun only DISTRACTS you from your worries, it doesn't heal you .

Anyway , I'm religious so I think like this. Don't know about you .

People do find happiness in these things because drinking alcohol distracts them from their sadness and anxiety. Your soul and spirit gets disturbed and worried when you're away from your creator , only that is ecstasy that can Burry this disturbance .
However , Alcohol's advantages aren't permanent and it further leads you to more physical diseases .

Alcohol, friends , TV, fun only DISTRACTS you from your worries, it doesn't heal you .

I respect your opinion. It is true that some people try to find happiness in alcohol but not everyone. For young professionals like me, it is a boon, tbh. After a week long of office, it feels a pure bliss going out with friends on a Friday or Saturday night, to a pub, and chill, talk, dance, and relax.
I am myself religious but not too much, though lately I have started to connect with God more and I don't think there is any relation between drinking and being religious.

Last edited:

if alcohol distracts you from sadness then its good for you, right? a lot of people dont drink to remove sadness or anxiety though... some do.

Back
Top Bottom