What's new

Why Has Alcohol Become An Inevitable Part Of Every Plan These Days?

hahaha..charas is not my cup of tea. Last night I had some good amount of weed and it is only now that I am on my senses. I am from now on only going to stick to traditional alcohols and nothing else

Nope. That's not that case. People don't drink to find happiness. People drink to have fun. In fact, people drink when they are extremely happy or want to celebrate. Sadly, I agree many people drink when they are sad or disturbed though it is at these times that people should avoid drinking and rather should visit friends/family.
Not good at all. Should leave weed immediately and cigarette also.

Not good at all. Should leave weed immediately and cigarette also.
I don't do cigarette nor weeds. This was the fourth time I tried weed and it has reinforced my decision to stop it completely. I wouldn't even had weeds yesterday had it not been turned into brownies.

I don't do cigarette nor weeds. This was the fourth time I tried weed and it has reinforced my decision to stop it completely. I wouldn't even had weeds yesterday had it not been turned into brownies.
Those are bad for people around you at least alcohol kill only you :D

Anyway if taken correctly then alcohol is good for health.

Those are bad for people around you at least alcohol kill only you :D

Exactly. I don't like the feeling of smoking. It always makes me nauseous. I can't even thing about any kind of smoke right now. ewww

Exactly. I don't like the feeling of smoking. It always makes me nauseous. I can't even thing about any kind of smoke right now. ewww
Now on topic I don't fancy beer much. Whisky and Rum and sometime Jin .

I respect your opinion. It is true that some people try to find happiness in alcohol but not everyone. For young professionals like me, it is a boon, tbh. After a week long of office, it feels a pure bliss going out with friends on a Friday or Saturday night, to a pub, and chill, talk, dance, and relax.
I am myself religious but not too much, though lately I have started to connect with God more and I don't think there is any relation between drinking and being religious.

For muslims it has a relation.

Let me explain you the relation in simple form . This world is only a test and a trial for a muslim , Allah swt didn't create us only for fun , work, parties, masti etc . Everything has a purpose , everything is created for a purpose so are we . The main purpose of human beings is to worship God almighty and only him alone. we give the witness to Allah swt that we worship you and we obey you. He loves us so much for this reason and he also tests our faith sometimes by blessing us with a hardship or trialing us with a temptation.
In this world there are two kinds of trials to test the Muslims . Hardships and ease.
Alcohol is also a temptation and Allah swt ordered us to keep ourselves away from this so he tests us wetther we're obeying him as we claim or not. To be honest , I can see now why Allah swt prohibited it , it was only for our own benefit.
Those who obey him and keep away alcohol from their lives are granted a great honour and respect from Allah swt and those who fall for this temptation should repent and obey Allah's order. The door of repentance are never closed. God will forgive you every time you ask for forgiveness .

I also go for fun and meeting with my friends and relatives at weekend. We go to resturants , lakes , parks etc but without alcohol.

Masha Allah it's good you're connecting to God.
Which religion you follow ?

Tis true. For hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of years Mead has been used as a medicinal.

For many centuries mead was considered a veritable elixir vitae. Its principal medicinal value was in kidney ailments, as an excellent diuretic without disastrous effect on the kidneys. As for gout and rheumatism, mead ranked not only as a curative but also as a preventive medicine. It was widely used as a good digestive and laxative.

When we say "Drink to your health" we mean it literally.

Chatoe+Rogue+19+Original+Colonies+Mead+2.JPG

if alcohol distracts you from sadness then its good for you, right? a lot of people dont drink to remove sadness or anxiety though... some do.

What use ..
It doesnt heal.
Seen devdaas? Drinking alcohol to much extent only made him a habitual drinker . And at least he died due to drinking.
If memory serves me , in pakistan few years ago , many people also died due to drinking alcohol . Never seen any drink that ' kills '

What use ..
It doesnt heal.
Seen devdaas? Drinking alcohol to much extent only made him a habitual drinker . And at least he died due to drinking.
If memory serves me , in pakistan few years ago , many people also died due to drinking alcohol . Never seen any drink that ' kills '
that is spurious local liquor you are talking about, its dangerous to drink... such cases happen in India where alcohol is expensive or banned(alcohol sale is banned in many states in India).
as to devdas.. am pretty sure he would have committed suicide, so alcohol at least let him live for sometime... :)
not everybody who drinks is a devdas... you have a very filmy caricatured view of people who drink alcohol...

Tis true. For hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of years Mead has been used as a medicinal.

For many centuries mead was considered a veritable elixir vitae. Its principal medicinal value was in kidney ailments, as an excellent diuretic without disastrous effect on the kidneys. As for gout and rheumatism, mead ranked not only as a curative but also as a preventive medicine. It was widely used as a good digestive and laxative.

When we say "Drink to your health" we mean it literally.

Chatoe+Rogue+19+Original+Colonies+Mead+2.JPG
Seems good , what is this?

All this talk of religion is giving me a headache:wacko:.

*Sigh* I need a drink.

bath-peaceful-relaxing-wine-Favim.com-359561.jpg

Your Gods may forbid the consumption of alcohol, ours celebrated it.

il_fullxfull.905192007_3bj1.jpg

Seems good , what is this?

Honey Wine. So basically fermented honey. Pretty simple to make and very tasty.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-Mead-Honey-Wine/

mead-kit-xl.jpg

There's multiple varieties, mostly depending on the type of ingredients that go into it, but I like Mead that resembles Cider or Applejack.

Blue Berry Mead's not bad either.

DSCN1223.jpg

All this talk of religion is giving me a headache:wacko:.

*Sigh* I need a drink.

bath-peaceful-relaxing-wine-Favim.com-359561.jpg

Your Gods may forbid the consumption of alcohol, ours celebrated it.

il_fullxfull.905192007_3bj1.jpg

Honey Wine. So basically fermented honey. Pretty simple to make and very tasty.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-Mead-Honey-Wine/

mead-kit-xl.jpg

There's multiple varieties, mostly depending on the type of ingredients that go into it, but I like Mead that resembles Cider or Applejack
Never tasted wine :(

Once upon a time i wanted to buy one bottle but friends disagree and name it girls drink :/

that is spurious local liquor you are talking about, its dangerous to drink... such cases happen in India where alcohol is expensive or banned(alcohol sale is banned in many states in India).
as to devdas.. am pretty sure he would have committed suicide, so alcohol at least let him live for sometime... :)
not everybody who drinks is a devdas... you have a very filmy caricatured view of people who drink alcohol...

Lol bro .. you can defend alcohol as much as you like .
But it won't affect me because I'm not a follower of alcohol and desires .
However, I invite you to study islam. It's a beautiful religion , very close to reality.

For muslims it has a relation.

Let me explain you the relation in simple form . This world is only a test and a trial for a muslim , Allah swt didn't create us only for fun , work, parties, masti etc . Everything has a purpose , everything is created for a purpose so are we . The main purpose of human beings is to worship God almighty and only him alone. we give the witness to Allah swt that we worship you and we obey you. He loves us so much for this reason and he also tests our faith sometimes by blessing us with a hardship or trialing us with a temptation.
In this world there are two kinds of trials to test the Muslims . Hardships and ease.
Alcohol is also a temptation and Allah swt ordered us to keep ourselves away from this so he tests us wetther we're obeying him as we claim or not. To be honest , I can see now why Allah swt prohibited it , it was only for our own benefit.
Those who obey him and keep away alcohol from their lives are granted a great honour and respect from Allah swt and those who fall for this temptation should repent and obey Allah's order. The door of repentance are never closed. God will forgive you every time you ask for forgiveness .

I also go for fun and meeting with my friends and relatives at weekend. We go to resturants , lakes , parks etc but without alcohol.

Masha Allah it's good you're connecting to God.
Which religion you follow ?
to be honest. I am fascinated by Islam and want to learn more about it. I always get excited listening to azaan from nearby Mosques. Infact I don't even mind converting to Islam, but the only thing that stops me from exploring Islam further is that the holy book of Quran supports slaughtering of poor animals openly. In fact, it is a part of every religious festivals of Islam to slaughter animals and that is cruel.
I may hence never be able to understand how good can anyone be in the eyes of Allah when they slaughter animals as if these innocents animals don't have any feelings?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom