What's new

Why Has Alcohol Become An Inevitable Part Of Every Plan These Days?

Does it taste great or awful and could you enjoy it solely for its taste like say lassi or pepsi?
Some people do enjoy but for the majority of us (and especially those who are beginners) it tastes bad and enjoy only for the feeling. BDW, I myself has liking for beer over other drinks and over the years I have started liking it for its taste.

Daru k bina kia life. I love champagne :cheers:

upload_2016-11-13_12-25-17.jpeg

So in short according to your so called very "adult/mature logic" whatever suites your kind give all the stupid reasons and excuses for those and what you dont like you wish to see it banned .. thats hippocratic .. !

Again, this is a classic strawman argument.

I would like a usury free banking system AND ban of alcohol in Pakistan.

Pakistan, at this point in history, has in its power to ban alcohol but can not change its banking system entirely since it's not a financial superpower like U.S. So what does the logic dictate?

Pakistan bans alcohol, and works (along with other Muslim nations) to reach the point where the process of usury free banking system can be started on some major level.

That is common sense logic that follows through.

What is your logic? Well, you don't have one. Yours are mere excuses and complete ignorance of Islamic law (hence you equated music and dance with alcohol, even though they belong in completely different categories under Islamic Shari'ah!)

Does it taste great or awful and could you enjoy it solely for its taste like say lassi or pepsi?

No. Alcohol tastes extremely bad. Infact, you have to drink something sweet right after you take a shot. It's disgusting.

People drink it for the "effect" and never for taste...not even beers are drank for tastes generally.

does anybody know how to check whether vodka is fake or adultrated... bought a bottle of absolut but it tastes like its diluted.. but i dont see any sediments... the bottle has no batch number.. but the bottle looks real.

Yea, mass/volume=density. Vodka has a density of of 0.940 g/mL

What does alcohol taste like? :what:

Like fun times

White Russians, Cosmos, Daquiries like they make in the South, Long Islands, and a few others taste good. Most alcohol taste bad tho

No civilization has been great without alcohol.
Do civilizations achieve their greatness while they are intoxicated or during the hangover period?

Last edited:
Again, this is a classic strawman argument.
I would like a usury free banking system AND ban of alcohol in Pakistan.
Pakistan, at this point in history, has in its power to ban alcohol but can not change its banking system entirely since it's not a financial superpower like U.S. So what does the logic dictate?
Pakistan bans alcohol, and works (along with other Muslim nations) to reach the point where the process of usury free banking system can be started on some major level.
That is common sense logic that follows through.
What is your logic? Well, you don't have one. Yours are mere excuses and complete ignorance of Islamic law (hence you equated music and dance with alcohol, even though they belong in completely different categories under Islamic Shari'ah!)

Banking system is based on interest .. you can try & twist things by bringing in super-power or super-man but its ultimately the consumer (majority) who decides to use the services available or not .. logic comes from hard facts they are not derived from fairly tales.

My logic is whatever ones personal preferences or belief may be they practice and than keep it in their pocket not dictate others . Misuse / excess of any thing is wrong be it banking , alcohol etc etc ..

I feel sorry for those deprived of drinks and nigh clubs. Too bad they are born in such countries. They don't know what they are missing.
I think we are missing out on:
Drink driving
Drunken fights
Saying things which we regret for the rest of our lives while drunk
Binge drinking
Liver damage
Loss of our faculties and doing stupid things

Last edited:
lol... i have never puked after drinking my entire life... the moment i stop enjoying drinking I stop.. and it must be before puking stage... :)
(same with any food or beverage, no more sweets auntyji, thank you)

then you are not doing it right

What does alcohol taste like? :what:

You'll get yo know when you're in heaven .
As a well wisher, I advise you to not try it here .
If you're muslim you must know it's banned. As muslims we should keep away from all things that God prohibited . He's the creator and he knows best why he made it illegal for muslims .

I've seen many alcoholics who can't differentiate between their mothers , sisters and wives when they're very high .

People drink it for the "effect" and never for taste...not even beers are drank for tastes generally.

:what:?

Pretty sure I drink alcoholic beverages for the flavor too. Red wine and mulling spices? Yum!!

glogg1.jpg

If it was just the alcohol that made people like it, then I'd be a huge whiskey fan. I am not.

its not sweet, unless you are drinking cocktails(with juice, usually vodka)...
but many things are acquired taste in life.. do you eat karela fry as adult? what about neem leaves/buds? I was absolutely disgusted by bitter taste as a kid, but now I love karela...
I hated taste of beer first time I drank during college time, but liked whiskey(both Indian)... now its opposite, I like beer but dont like whiskey... most Indians however love whiskey...

We love desi chai(which is extra sweetened thick brew in subcontinent) but have seen foreigners who dislike such taste...
if you want to try, drink light beer(pale lager or pilsner), with spicy food like kebabs, biryani.... beer has very small percent of alcohol... difficult to describe taste but it will be something like slightly bitter soda water.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom