What's new

Why Has Alcohol Become An Inevitable Part Of Every Plan These Days?

I like this thread. It's bringing out the closet alcoholics and libtards, on the forum. Nice :cheers:

What's that song, "mujhae peenay ka shauq nahi hai, peetai hoon gham bhollanay kay liyae" :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Gin tonic taste amazing but you will not get high with it which is great from islamic point of view also.

Hendricks-350x350.jpg
Gin is really a Jinn.:enjoy:

Alcohol and narcotics adversely effect brain....People who are given anti depressants are specifically told not to drink. I am sure that even Gora's know that this alcohol induced relaxation notion is overrated, rather when they are puking their stomachs out due to excessive drinking that is the worst feeling we humans can experience.
No but after puking we can drink more:enjoy::cheers:

I am sure that even Gora's know
Which tiny pond are you stuck in. The entire world drinks with exception of the Muslim world. If you have had dealing with Sikhs you will know that they live for drink - also are included Chinese in this category.

On a wider note if the damage inflicted by drink came out of bottles labelled Muslim entire countries would have been bombed in retribution. In UK alone on weekends most city centres are full of drunks, puking, brawling, glassing and generally keeping the emergency services on the stretch.The combined damage to UK of alcohol is enormous - far more then all the damage jihadis have done.

Everybody knows this. However society has become addicted and there is no way out but to accept the reality. From medical point of view there is precious little differance between alchohol and other drugs. All are deadly. The number of UK road deaths attributed to drunk drivers in one year is probably more than all the terrorist related incidents in the last 20 years.The deaths, social destruction, finiancial loss and health complications is huge. However when society has become addicted there is no way out.

Given this Muslim countries are lucky enough to have a situation that offers them a advantage - therefore I think alcohol ban should remain in force or restriction should be in place - with exceptions made for certain groups.

Although there is another angle to this. Many moons ago not long after the Iranian revolution I had a few Iran student buddies. One was outspoken supporter of the revolution and made the observation that if drink was banned in UK there would be a revolution. What he was alluding to was that drink kept the masses in a state stupor and made them apolitical. That is as long as they got enough money for drink on weekend, holiday once a year the establishment got free hand in ruling . There maybe something in this. In a sense drink, football performs the same function as religion and mullahs do in the east. They both make the masses dumb.

Well they are deprived of this right at times even now, though in history Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto banned drinking. They have to have licenses. I think moral policing is wrong and defining moral practices is a matter of opinion and view which our government hasn't learned. Pakistanis should be free to choose the style of life they want to live, even if its the degeneracy of drinking alcohol. I do not drink but believe in every Pakistanis fundamental right to choose.

Thats your beliefs but unfortunately world doesnt run according to Havi's beliefs. I wish I can smoke in air plane but i am not allowed to, my freedom to smoke is under threat everyday. Alcohol kills more but is a big money making industry so its ok but weed; as harmless as it is; is a threat to Pharma so its banned with full enforcement.

does anybody know how to check whether vodka is fake or adultrated... bought a bottle of absolut but it tastes like its diluted.. but i dont see any sediments... the bottle has no batch number.. but the bottle looks real.

Everybody drinks alcohol except global Islamic World on macro level. Muslims are THE most "dry" people by light years compared to others. Lol! Even most "alcoholic" Muslim countries such as Turkey are super dry compared to European countries or even India.

Alcohol causes social problems, millions of deaths every year, and it also negatively impacts people's fertility.

In United States alone, nearly 90 thousand people die because of alcohol every year! To put it in perspective, that's similar number of citizens that died in Pakistan in last 15 years due to terrorism, bomb blasts, and fighting with TTP and other groups.

Absence of widespread alcohol consumption is a survival instinct of Islam and it helps Muslims in ways many might not be aware of.

@Kaptaan @pak-marine @liall @Khafee @Margarita

Whether you drink or not, you should discourage alcoholism in a society and support strict regulation/bans across Muslim societies on alcohol consumption.And please, don't promote alcohol consumption in society by your bragging stupidity as if drinking alcohol is "fun" or "cool" and what not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom