What's new

Why Has Alcohol Become An Inevitable Part Of Every Plan These Days?

I am a cocktail person. Have you tried LIIT?
What kind of sorcery is that ? o_O

I am a simple person madam ,chicken and alcohol all i know :X

to be honest. I am fascinated by Islam and want to learn more about it. I always get excited listening to azaan from nearby Mosques. Infact I don't even mind converting to Islam, but the only thing that stops me from exploring Islam further is that the holy book of Quran supports slaughtering of poor animals openly. In fact, it is a part of every religious festivals of Islam to slaughter animals and that is cruel.
I may hence never be able to understand how good can anyone be in the eyes of Allah when they slaughter animals as if these innocents animals don't have any feelings?
Are you a Hindu ?

Are you a Hindu ?

Chicken is a not strong meat. It's for people that want to be chickens. Try mutton, beef or camel. Keep drinking alcohol and your L will stop standing up. :lol:

Next time you go out, ask for LIIT. You will know what I am talking about, though I would advice you to try Long Island from any nearby social. They have a really long tube serving this drink. Google it, you will know.

Are you a Hindu ?
Yes, I am.

Chicken is a not strong meat. It's for people that want to be chickens. Try mutton, beef or camel. Keep drinking alcohol and your L will stop standing up. :lol:
I do eat mutton and fish. You don't have to worry about my manhood but thank you for caring about my P....
Next time you go out, ask for LIIT. You will know what I am talking about, though I would advice you to try Long Island from any nearby social. They have a really long tube serving this drink. Google it, you will know.

Yes, I am.
I don't like drinking in pubs :P

Yes, I am.
You do know even in Hinduisms animal get slaughtered?

You do know even in Hinduisms animal get slaughtered?
Not the Hindusim my family follows,nor do I see any holy book of ours openly supporting slaughter of animals. In fact all the religious festivals that me and my family celebrate are non veg/alcohol free. I have never seen anyone from my friends circle too slaughtering animals to please god. It might be practiced in some tribal places but I don't think we practice in cities.

I don't like drinking in pubs :P
You need a good company, Sam ;)

Not the Hindusim my family follows,nor do I see any holy book of ours openly supporting slaughter of animals. In fact all the religious festivals that me and my family celebrate are non veg/alcohol free. I have never seen anyone from my friends circle too slaughtering animals to please god. It might be practiced in some tribal places but I don't think we practice in cities.

You need a good company, Sam ;)
I had the same idea but then i got to know other Indians from east and south and rest is history.

Well you can say that but i don't go to pubs to find a company.

Well you can say that but i don't go to pubs to find a company.
arre find a good company outside of pub and go with him/her. You live in NCR, you can explore some of the best places there.
The place and the company make all the difference. Having said that, I have had some of the best drinking experience on some public places in Mumbai....especially marine drive and band stand :P

arre find a good company outside of pub and go with him/her. You live in NCR, you can explore some of the best places there.
The place and the company makes all the difference. Having said that, I have had some of the best drinking experience on some public places in Mumbai....especially marine drive and band stand :P
No time :P

Morning gym then company and i sleep around 10-11 PM. All hope lost for me. hahahah

Anyway i like to drink with friends in my hometown , ganga k kinare. I enjoy nature more than loud music and twinkling lights.

No time :P

Morning gym then company and i sleep around 10-11 PM. All hope lost for me. hahahah

Anyway i like to drink with friends in my hometown , ganga k kinare. I enjoy nature more than loud music and twinkling lights.
That would be fun, right? Ganga ke kinaare. I will try that some day.

I do eat mutton and fish. You don't have to worry about my manhood but thank you for caring about my P....

I'm not worried but you should be my unendowed alcoholic bharti friend. And cut that gym bs out, you probably can't even lift a sack of potatoes. :lol:

That would be fun, right? Ganga ke kinaare. I will try that some day.

Sure we have a park side by gangas who is as much deep as the ganga. Another river flows below the ganga and you will enjoy the hell outta there than pubs.

I'm not worried but you should be my unendowed alcoholic bharti friend. And cut that gym bs out, you probably can't even lift a sack of potatoes. :lol:

Whatever make you feel happy brother.

canal-South-side-from-Nagar-Nigam-Roorkee-bridge.jpg

Sure we have a park side by gangas who is as much deep as the ganga. River flows below the ganga and you will enjoy the hell outta there than pubs.
I know. As I told you I had some of the best experiences at marine drive and bandstand in Mumbai.

Watching this view when you are all high is no less than heaven....

7650502074_c0aef2349c_b.jpg

And the bragging likes of you wouldn't be able to lift a few potatoes leave alone a sack of them!!
Leave him brother as there are lots of Internet tough guys. I am 6'3 around 100 KG he might piss when see me in real. :D
I know. As I told you I had some of the best experiences at marine drive and bandstand in Mumbai.

Watching this view when you are all high is no less than heaven....

7650502074_c0aef2349c_b.jpg

Very beautiful ,but that's man made beauty. I am a deep admirer of nature beauty.

lead-pic.jpg

to be honest. I am fascinated by Islam and want to learn more about it. I always get excited listening to azaan from nearby Mosques. Infact I don't even mind converting to Islam, but the only thing that stops me from exploring Islam further is that the holy book of Quran supports slaughtering of poor animals openly. In fact, it is a part of every religious festivals of Islam to slaughter animals and that is cruel.
I may hence never be able to understand how good can anyone be in the eyes of Allah when they slaughter animals as if these innocents animals don't have any feelings?

Good to head your interest about islam. Indeed the azan and quran carries a special smooth attraction.

Slaughtering of animals on eid has a big history with itself. It's not all about just 'slaughtering ' , it's about remembering the success of our Another prophet Abraham a.s. God tested him in which he succeeded .
It's not far ( obligation ) it's a Sunnah .
For us muslims , it's also a test to slaughter the beloved animal that we kept and cared for so many days.
However, one thing should be kept in mind that food is the necessity of world. Everywhere animals are slaughtered in every part of world. Chickens , goats , beefs. We muslims are non vegetarian.
It's the order and test of Allah that we've to obey and it's all in a benefit for poor people and others rather than ourselves as were obliged to give it to poor.

No, we don't sacrifice them ruthlessly , we're supposed to sacrifice them slowly , gently , praying and giving duas to them , and respectfully after killing them we distribute its meat .

Back
Top Bottom