What's new

Why Gujarati Muslims are with Modi : By Zafar Sareshwala

don't know about all gujju Muslims but members of dawoodi bohra community seems to like him

some specific castes might like him, but I have never come across a gujrati muslim who likes him.

gujrat riot was unique in the way it was orchastrated, it has massive casuality, and went on for very long time. Which is why Modi is so special.

Unique my foot? Unique only for pseudo secularists and Congi paid posters.
Now tell me for how many days the Gujarat Riots went and how many died?

And lets compare it to Riots in Delhi 1984, Bhagalpur Riots and 1992 Maharahstra Riots. How long they went for and how many died?

Now go on Google it.

Better to shut up then make stupid comments isn't it.

then why do they vote for him/his party

because they dont have any other choice. Congress or no other party is a viable alternative. They dont exactly like modi, but they know modi will win anyway, so why not join the crowd and not get targetted.

Unique my foot? Unique only for pseudo secularists and Congi paid posters.
Now tell me for how many days the Gujarat Riots went and how many died?

And lets compare it to Riots in Delhi 1984, Bhagalpur Riots and 1992 Maharahstra Riots. How long they went for and how many died?

Now go on Google it.

Better to shut up then make stupid comments isn't it.

I wish they pay me.. I need extra $$$ .
Excecpt anti sikh riots, no other riots was this big, and had support from govt in power. Sikhs are still angry with congress because of it.
and you think muslims will forget?

Excecpt anti sikh riots, no other riots was this big, and had support from govt in power. Sikhs are still angry with congress because of it.
and you think muslims will forget?

Really? you seriously need to read some official records instead of feeding on Media Propaganda.
790 muslims dead in Gujarat vs 900 muslims dead in Bhagalpur. I mean I can also google you know.

The thing is that Everyone has done riots in this country and the majority over 90% done by these so called secularists and the most communal party in this country is the Congis. And those who buy that they are secular don't even know the definition of secular :angry:

So the question is why this witch hunt against Modi?

Yeah me too. Infact I even asked the paid congi troll on PDF for recommending me to the paid Congi Brigade. But he hasn't responded. No idea how they recruit. :sick:

Zafar Sureshwala is Modi's lapdog, his muslim public relations advocate. Man is a traitor to all muslims and should be punished accordingly in the right time. He does not represent all the muslims in the Gujarat.

A guy from Bangladesh who lives in Canada ( if you are honest with your flags) disapprove who should represent the muslims of a state in India????????? So according to you who should represent Gujarat Muslims???????

Really? you seriously need to read some official records instead of feeding on Media Propaganda.
790 muslims dead in Gujarat vs 900 muslims dead in Bhagalpur. I mean I can also google you know.

The thing is that Everyone has done riots in this country and the majority over 90% done by these so called secularists and the most communal party in this country is the Congis. And those who buy that they are secular don't even know the definition of secular :angry:

So the question is why this witch hunt against Modi?

Yeah me too. Infact I even asked the paid congi troll on PDF for recommending me to the paid Congi Brigade. But he hasn't responded. No idea how they recruit. :sick:

Bhagalpur, what Bhagalpur? Most people never heard of it..one wonders why? :angel:

Stop it you terrorist sympathizer..there's no place called Bhagalpur...none at all..<it got wiped out when the Congress ministers together did ghor tapsya and unleashed their wrath on it.>:sick:

Although I will admit, BJP doesn't seem to get this particular game. For its gains the Congress has directly precipitated way many more riots BUT they never directly "speak against" any community and thus the mouth covers what the hands do.

Some lungi brigades trying to derail the thread.

A guy from Bangladesh who lives in Canada ( if you are honest with your flags) disapprove who should represent the muslims of a state in India????????? So according to you who should represent Gujarat Muslims???????

Some mard-e-momin ghaazi from BD, who else?

Dingbats are comparing their political practices with ours..not a rabid Modi supporter here..just appreciative of his administrative skills..but seriously poll rigging..one would have better luck messing with a hungry lion than the EC..those guys are proactive as hell these days.

Zafar sareshwala has clarified why he took the step to talk to Modi instead of letting the pseudos ride him.

There is a great article about his meeting with Modi and what he needs and how Modi helped him.

he also talks about the previous riots and what happened after that.

My point is not about development nor communal, my point is this 'blogger' is trying to represent the muslim community as a general. In a free and fair election if Modi is elected as the Prime minister then no one will have qualms, the sickening bit is simply the 'vote bank' politics. What Modi has done to the muslim community is well documented and if a secular India still decides to elect him as the next PM, then that is the sovereign matter of the largest democracy in the world.

A paragraph of clueless-ness.

You dont know **** about the story,thats very clear.

Back
Top Bottom