What's new

Why Gujarati Muslims are with Modi : By Zafar Sareshwala

what there to refute . come 2014 the results will be there for all to see . one way or the other. :)

How can the arguments put forward in the blog be validated by the 2014 elections ??

Zafar Sureshwala is Modi's lapdog, his muslim public relations advocate. Man is a traitor to all muslims and should be punished accordingly in the right time. He does not represent all the muslims in the Gujarat.

good luck to modi in keeping BJP united.

Shriman MODI ki jai ho!!!
187787_316568035125317_933072539_q.jpg
:D

His development plans would be good for Hindu and Muslims and Sikhs and Jains and Christians.

Zafar Sureshwala is Modi's lapdog, his muslim public relations advocate. Man is a traitor to all muslims and should be punished accordingly in the right time. He does not represent all the muslims in the Gujarat.

And YOU represent ALL Muslims? :lol:

So a paranoid bangladeshi residing in canada will be more of a representative of gujarati muslims ..... :lol:

Ohh you represent Gujurati muslims. Don't spoil the thread. Get the hell out of here.

Some people would like to label everyone other than themselves a lapdog of someone...If people are voting for Modi... then he must have dome some great work for them... unlike those who vote in the name of dead ones.

My friend, nobody is secular or communal. Every body is an opportunist. And that is the truth of the matter. I have been to Gujarat on a road trip. The changes are very very visible. Across the spectrum. The point is not whether he represents a particular community. The point is there has been improvement and that cannot be denied.

If, the current elections are any indication, then 'everybody' has voted for Modi. Why? Because, not in one speech has he used, reservation, quota, religion, caste, sex or any other thing in his governance. He has used only one thing. That is development. Visible on the ground, backed by statistics and improvement in general conditions. That is the reason why Modi is today a serious contender in a matter of 10 years of bursting in the public eye.

My friend, nobody is secular or communal. Every body is an opportunist. And that is the truth of the matter. I have been to Gujarat on a road trip. The changes are very very visible. Across the spectrum. The point is not whether he represents a particular community. The point is there has been improvement and that cannot be denied.

If, the current elections are any indication, then 'everybody' has voted for Modi. Why? Because, not in one speech has he used, reservation, quota, religion, caste, sex or any other thing in his governance. He has used only one thing. That is development. Visible on the ground, backed by statistics and improvement in general conditions. That is the reason why Modi is today a serious contender in a matter of 10 years of bursting in the public eye.

My point is not about development nor communal, my point is this 'blogger' is trying to represent the muslim community as a general. In a free and fair election if Modi is elected as the Prime minister then no one will have qualms, the sickening bit is simply the 'vote bank' politics. What Modi has done to the muslim community is well documented and if a secular India still decides to elect him as the next PM, then that is the sovereign matter of the largest democracy in the world.

My point is not about development nor communal, my point is this 'blogger' is trying to represent the muslim community as a general. In a free and fair election if Modi is elected as the Prime minister then no one will have qualms, the sickening bit is simply the 'vote bank' politics. What Modi has done to the muslim community is well documented and if a secular India still decides to elect him as the next PM, then that is the sovereign matter of the largest democracy in the world.

Which is what, I was trying to tell you. What you pointed out vote bank politics is correct. And the biggest player of that is the Congress (for good or bad is a different question). Modi can be accused of a lot of things, but, vote bank politics is not one of them.

Which is what, I was trying to tell you. What you pointed out vote bank politics is correct. And the biggest player of that is the Congress (for good or bad is a different question). Modi can be accused of a lot of things, but, vote bank politics is not one of them.

You are correct, sir. But try to understand Sareshwala from the point of view of a muslim.

The blogger is trying to give reasons to the FACT that overwhelming majority of muslims vote for Modi in Gujrat. This throws egg in the face of people who are running like headless chickens saying that Narendra Modi will polarize the votes on community line.

What are you trying to accomplish?

The way the public opinion is now leaning in favour of Narendra Modi is evidence that the majority in India irrespective of their religion have understood is that religion in politics has not brought prosperity. And that my friend would probably be very soon a documented difference between what you think and what we think. Irrespective of our religion.

So as a Muslim you need not be worried. However if you do not like India, as your post are reflecting often, then you must really be worried. Narendra Modi may just bring up a whole different kind of India to sore you :) .

Back
Top Bottom