What's new

Why females in Pakistan army wears indian dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you are a senior member?Behave like one bro.
Saree and Shalwar Kameez are dressed of the subcontinent,not just India or Pakistan.

It is not a dress of Punjab, sindh, balochistan, kashmir and KPK..........................i have no problem with dress itself but my criticism is on pak army....on one hand they always speak distasteful things about india and every thing about it including culture yet their female's uniform is sarree

550869_484461411584159_815692292_n.jpg

By the way who's the girl in the shalwar kameez??:smitten:

And in other thread yr claiming to be a woman :omghaha:
@Icewolf

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pak-one

This is not Saree, do you even know what Saree looks like?

Lets petition to put them into shuttlecocks instead. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Female+in+Pak+army+%252828%2529.jpg

1073626d1352621702-namak-mirchi-club-pakwheels-part-2-maj-.jpg

url

543161_393408110735661_911317624_n.jpg

The one in blue uniform, her hair is not covered, she is not doing hijab, yet she is fighting for "islamic republic of pakistan"

You forgot about the ladies in the 1st, 2nd and the 4th pics?? their hair is not covered too :D

Dont know about anything but for sure they are damn pretty!! :kiss3:

Well this isn't indian dress it looks like sahri...but under they wear their complete uniform and they use that sahri type as their dupata to cover their body...

I agree.

Pakistanis should wear what they deem as fitting to their culture.

Apart from mutually intelligible language, there is little now that they want to identify with us, as almost everyone of them considers themselves as descendants of Persians, Turks or Arabs from the past.

So naturally for the sake of a customary regional homogeneity there is no need for this.

If they feel that the salwar kameez suits them better, then they should eliminate sari.

Well this isn't indian dress it looks like sahri...but under they wear their complete uniform and they use that sahri type as their dupata to cover their body...

So it is inspired form sari.

dude, what did you try to say, the bolded line...:P

So what u did after u felt ashamed ???Chullu bhar pani mein dubba ki nahin ??

Appreciate the work what they are doing man,,,,Also they look pretty & are fully dressed

There r lot of other issues to be ashamed off.....

believe me i am also very ashamed of this when an indian asked me so..

why the hell they wear sari when shalwar kameex looks more OK if want cultural clothes.

they should change it Asap.it doesnt represent our culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom