What's new

Why dont I prefer Modi?

I have a question, for those who don't support Modi.

If you had to choose between Neranda Modi... or Rahul Gandhi... who would you choose?

(This is assuming that everything else is equal).

If it comes to it, I wont vote at all. I dont like both. We all know about Modi.

Here is Rahul Gandhi's achievements - Rahul Gandhi Achievements :lol:

and honestly you need to search more.

Really thats your best argument against the huge list of facts and references in that blog? You didnt clarify anything - you just stated something without reading the blog, when it was already given in that blog.
What else?

@tunguska

Fatewadi and juhapura not a big difference though

Mate, not much difference but not identical also. My Purpose is to tell you that this is new area and all those facilities are there. I have seen the big farm house, Flats, good Shops owned many Muslim in that area if you have pass through the Makarba road. The other area you listed where Muslim population is more but not much facility as it is in old city. Even in khadiya which is Hindu populous, where not much facility is there as there Pol housing culture is more popular. Now this SG road, New CG road is relatively out side the old city and new area so all those facilities have been taken care off.

Really thats your best argument against the huge list of facts and references in that blog? You didnt clarify anything - you just stated something without reading the blog, when it was already given in that blog.
What else?

If you do not have the ability to read the post then why you are replying to me. it is you who said you do not want to reply me so it is ok. I am not here to teach you something.

I have a question, for those who don't support Modi.

If you had to choose between Neranda Modi... or Rahul Gandhi... who would you choose?

(This is assuming that everything else is equal).

I wont vote too. Or maybe vote for an independent candidate in my locality who I think deserves it. Even if he doesnt win, an increase in his vote share would encourage other clean candidates to keep trying in future, and not give up.

Mate, not much difference but not identical also. My Purpose is to tell you that this is new area and all those facilities are there. I have seen the big farm house, Flats, good Shops owned many Muslim in that area if you have pass through the Makarba road. The other area you listed where Muslim population is more but not much facility as it is in old city. Even in khadiya which is Hindu populous, where not much facility is there as there Pol housing culture is more popular. Now this SG road, New CG road is relatively out side the old city and new area so all those facilities have been taken care off.

If you do not have the ability to read the post then why you are replying to me. it is you who said you do not want to reply me so it is ok. I am not here to teach you something.

Dude my uncle is a builder their and he applied for land clearance to build a 12 stories building in relief road ,which comprise a shopping complex and apartments,his application was canceled,when asked for reason he was directed to take the project in s.g highway or near by areas like funny public,even my uncle was ready to give important papers under the table:cheesy:,they just simply want to ignore infra developments in these places.Like wise i can give many examples.

Dude my uncle is a builder their and applied he applied for land clearance to build a 12 stories building in relief road ,which comprise a shopping complex and apartments,his application was canceled,when asked for reason he was directed to take the project in s.g highway or near by areas like funny public,even my uncle was ready to give important papers under the table:cheesy:,they just simply want to ignore infra developments in these places.Like wise i can give many examples.

Dude, Relief road is really crowdie area where not much space available. It is correct to go SG road, Bopal so much land available so why not go there. Right now there is no allotment of Land in Gota area. If you remember some two month back, there was fire in Jamalpur so even fire brigade team found difficult to reach to spot. It does not mean they are ignoring the development in those area.So judge your self.

Dude my uncle is a builder their and he applied for land clearance to build a 12 stories building in relief road ,which comprise a shopping complex and apartments,his application was canceled,when asked for reason he was directed to take the project in s.g highway or near by areas like funny public,even my uncle was ready to give important papers under the table,they just simply want to ignore infra developments in these places.Like wise i can give many examples.

If I were you, I would not be telling these things in public. facepalm.

And just because they refused something, you immediately decided that was because the locality was a Muslim area or because your uncle was Muslim...shallow thinking..mate..

Since some time has passed, I was wondering if anyone has any valid argument against the data posted in the blog links in the first post in this thread. Also, dont miss the new expose of Modi's scams by AAP

Please take them to court...what did you achieve by all the exposes till now..nilch..nada...the main stream media talked about it for that day and then they forgot about it...just crying scam scam in front of camera is not going to change anything.

If AAP thinks it has incriminating proof please do the public a service by taking the defendent to court...by just making this a media circus you aint getting anything good or making any contribution to India..

DISCLAIMER: The I here refers to someone else. NOT ME. Although, even I dont prefer Modi, that's another debate for another day. This link was posted in another thread by a newcomer to the forum, so I thought of sharing it. Your views are appreciated.

Part 1: Why dont I prefer Modi? - Article Link

Part 2: Why dont I prefer Modi? - Article Link

The articles are too long to be posted here, which means no one will read it. Please go to the links mentioned and read it at your leisure and comment. I haven't read them, so feel free to counter those points mentioned with facts, so we can have a fruitful discussion on this topic. Anyway, I have posted an introductory excerpt below. Lets keep it civil, no name calling, extremist posts please.

The writer of this blog is a guy named "gu'an" (he is in Def.pk too). His number have already been demolished by few other bloggers who used to write regularly in Firstpost.com. Yet he keeps peddling these numbers. Now trying to find those comments from among the others in FP is going to be next to impossible. But nevertheless will try to find it and post it.

On the riots part of the post - the author seems to base his entire case on the deposition of two guys - RB Sreekumar and Sanjiv Bhatt. The funny thing is RB Sreekumar only started making allegations after he was denied a promotion by the state gov and not before it (even to the Nanavati commission) thus making it possible to attribute his whole set of allegations to a vindictive attitude for not promoting him. Regarding Sanjiv Bhatt - his wife Swetha Bhatt is contesting in Maninagar on a Congress ticket. 'Nuff said ;)

Since some time has passed, I was wondering if anyone has any valid argument against the data posted in the blog links in the first post in this thread. Also, dont miss the new expose of Modi's scams by AAP

I used to be part of IAC and supported Arvind Kejriwal and even attend his google hangout/webcast.

But after trying to throw muck on Sri. Narendra Modi during a crucial election time in Gujarat and acting like the 'B' team of congress I have lost all respect for Arvind Kujliwal and his new born shoot and scoot AAP.

I am going to now actively pitch for Janata Party headed by Dr. Subramanian Swamy and Loksatta party headed by Dr. Jayaprakash as alternatives to AAP.

I am going to now actively pitch for Janata Party headed by Dr. Subramanian Swamy and Loksatta party headed by Dr. Jayaprakash as alternatives to AAP.

Why not pitch for BJP under Modi? Just curious.

EDIT: Ah, I got your answer from the other thread where you said "you will vote for Modi headed BJP, if not these other parties". So, I dont understand your "I used to be part of IAC and supported Arvind Kejriwal and even attend his google hangout/webcast" when you always wanted to vote for Modi :D :D Dude, AAP doesnt need namesake supporters who then go and vote for Modi.. it wants voters :))

Back
Top Bottom