What's new

Why dont I prefer Modi?

I am talking about 2009,sorry for mentioning last year.

I am talking about the election where P Chidambaram got elected by dubious means.

ok it was 2009 LS poll ...during 2009 govt had a good image there was no major corruption charges ,manmohan enjoyed a heroic image after the nuke deal fiasco ....now things changed alot

I did not read the blog honestly and I do not want to read. Yes but I have certainly read the disclaimer. Thanks for the same. You are correct NAMO is not god sended development guru. It is definitely not like that Modi Marketing machinery has been working to promulgate the facts. In one of post you are right that Gujarati are the enterprise peoples. However would like to illustrate that without proper Administrative initiative, you can never utilize that potential with greater percentage. And Modi do have taken the initiative during his regime so definitely credit is due to him.
Look buddy I can count more point regarding the development on which the emphasis has been put up Government of Gujarat under modi. Anyway your point is clear on basis of riot you do not like him. Please see the history of Gujarat riot like 1969 , 1980 , 82 where most of congress government were in power. None of has been convicted and prosecuted. Further You need to see the role of certain party during the post godhara riot as well. My personal view is clear I vote for the Nationalist and development orientated person not to the psedo secularist.

Those are lists that you will find on any govt website of any state. Afterall, if states have been growing, then surely there are positive things to show for any state (for eg, I could simply point you to TIDCO, Highways dept etc in TN to get such a list). This is why we go for aggregate figures like GDP - to know how much things have moved overall, including all sectors. BTW, I dont understand your refusal to read the blog? Is it like you dont want to know about any contrary facts? BTW, while listing projects of Modi govt remember that Gujarat has tripled its debts under Modi.

ok it was 2009 LS poll ...during 2009 govt had a good image there was no major corruption charges ,manmohan enjoyed a heroic image after the nuke deal fiasco ....now things changed alot

Most of the gains were in AP/Kerala/Bengal.

I see enough Congress money,propoganda everything to not make him the Pm and we ll see how it rolls.
Throw Sonia in a jail next to Modi, and I dont freaking care and both deserve it. You have to understand that not everyone who questions Modi is a congress-wallah or a sickular.

Those are lists that you will find on any govt website of any state. Afterall, if states have been growing, then surely there are positive things to show for any state (for eg, I could simply point you to TIDCO, Highways dept etc in TN to get such a list). This is why we go for aggregate figures like GDP - to know how much things have moved overall, including all sectors. BTW, I dont understand your refusal to read the blog? Is it like you dont want to know about any contrary facts? BTW, while listing projects of Modi govt remember that Gujarat has tripled its debts under Modi.

well buddy you can atleast tell the whole truth...as you are saying that gujarat has tripled it's debt under modi...okay true....but look at this....
"The state's debt has gone up in absolute terms in recent years, but it has come down in terms of
percentage of Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP),
which is the key indicator," ............I think he had done a very good job then..isn't it???

I still dont understand you mate. During his watch as CM a communal riots did happen. But it happens all over the world.
He has won 2 elections after that, including leading BJP to victory in MP race in Gujarat. People have confidence in him, and we have to respect him, cos this is a democracy.
I used to think like you, but learnt to think from a broader angle now.
If people tomo vote for him , u or me or congress have no choice, but to accept him as PM. He has proved his mettle in domestic politics. Its time to try out his mettle at he international stage.
MMS and PC are intelligent people right now in congress. But they are not allowed to take policy decisions. In this setback, we do need a PM, who takes risks, and shows weight during tough times.

Its not that the riots happened merely under his watch, but he gave instructions to give rioters a free hands (Did you read the second part of the blog link? Please do before replying). And yes, it is true that people vote and this is democracy etc. But people voted for the mass-murderer (for sikh riots) Rajiv too and so did they vote for laloo and what not. But that doesnt mean we should stop pointing out facts, and thats what I am doing. A leaders strength comes not from within but from the mandate he gets - MMS would have acted strongly if he has absolute majority too. Modi got such a mandate by consolidating his hardcore hindutva base by 2002 riots. if Vajpayee had to do a Pokhran to consolidate his nationalist support base, what guarantee that Modi wont attempt a 2002 again? He hasnt even shown any remorse for that - on the other hand, he has been very arrogant and proud about it (from his getting out of Karan Thapar show to Rajdeep recently).

well buddy you can atleast tell the whole truth...as you are saying that gujarat has tripled it's debt under modi...okay true....but look at this....
"The state's debt has gone up in absolute terms in recent years, but it has come down in terms of
percentage of Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP),
which is the key indicator," ............I think he had done a very good job then..isn't it???

Oh ok, I didnt do a full research on that. Just remembered vaguely and googled and pasted that link. Thanks for pointing it out. But the rest of my points here and in the blog links still hold!
And BTW, the ASSOCHAM figures on FDI hides the fact that the same report also says gujarat was third in FDI after Orissa and AP. Anyway, I dont want to quibble over this. I am more concerned about the aggregate economic indicators than specific sectors or listing projects, and your refusal to read facts that are contrary to your views.

Did I deny that I can find source on any government website? Yes I like Tamil nadu development and I am aware of that fact. And it is good to see the competition among the state as ultimately it will benefit to INDIA. Why I do not want to read the blog as I have already seen so many Anti Modi bashing and certainly it will lead to communalism ,riots and etc. And surely due to this image of my state get vanished (yes you did put the disclaimer but it will certainly damaging the state image) who has been peaceful since last decade. We do not take pride in riots and this state has history of bloodshed. I certainly not want the people to remember those dark history as I seen the 2002 riot as a Student in engineering. I understand it is your blog but you conveniently ignoring the wide variety of positive facts which I tried to present in front of you.

Its not that the riots happened merely under his watch, but he gave instructions to give rioters a free hands (Did you read the second part of the blog link? Please do before replying). And yes, it is true that people vote and this is democracy etc. But people voted for the mass-murderer (for sikh riots) Rajiv too and so did they vote for laloo and what not. But that doesnt mean we should stop pointing out facts, and thats what I am doing. A leaders strength comes not from within but from the mandate he gets - MMS would have acted strongly if he has absolute majority too. Modi got such a mandate by consolidating his hardcore hindutva base by 2002 riots. if Vajpayee had to do a Pokhran to consolidate his nationalist support base, what guarantee that Modi wont attempt a 2002 again? He hasnt even shown any remorse for that - on the other hand, he has been very arrogant and proud about it (from his getting out of Karan Thapar show to Rajdeep recently).

Oh ok, I didnt do a full research on that. Just remembered vaguely and googled and pasted that link. Thanks for pointing it out. But the rest of my points here and in the blog links still hold!
And BTW, the ASSOCHAM figures on FDI hides the fact that the same report also says gujarat was third in FDI after Orissa and AP. Anyway, I dont want to quibble over this. I am more concerned about the aggregate economic indicators than specific sectors or listing projects, and your refusal to read facts that are contrary to your views.

hey this is a clear double standard....see if you criticise him on his failures or whatever then thats fine but atleast you should appreciate his achievements........okay fine, is being third in FDI bad??...atleast project the both positive and negative sides.

Did I deny that I can find source on any government website? Yes I like Tamil nadu development and I am aware of that fact. And it is good to see the competition among the state as ultimately it will benefit to INDIA. Why I do not want to read the blog as I have already seen so many Anti Modi bashing and certainly it will lead to communalism ,riots and etc. And surely due to this image of my state get vanished (yes you did put the disclaimer but it will certainly damaging the state image) who has been peaceful since last decade. We do not take pride in riots and this state has history of bloodshed. I certainly not want the people to remember those dark history as I seen the 2002 riot as a Student in engineering. I understand it is your blog but you conveniently ignoring the wide variety of positive facts which I tried to present in front of you.

Surely I am not saying that things are gloomy under him. I have said it many times here already - he has done some good things (including all those you listed) but so have other developing states too (like the links I listed). Things have also been bad under him like I said in my blog (literacy dropped, HDI dropped etc You have to read it!) In the end, is he so better that he deserves to be pardoned for his sins in the larger interests of development? Clearly doesnt seem so! You have to read the blog to get a quantitative figure of how 'good' or 'bad' he is etc. Without that, its like just talking in the air.

hey this is a clear double standard....see if you criticise him on his failures or whatever then thats fine but atleast you should appreciate his achievements........okay fine, is being third in FDI bad??...atleast project the both positive and negative sides.

Oh sure. Third position is not bad at all. In fact, like I have said he is one among many who have a good handling of GDP growth (even though his social growth has suffered as falling literacy rank, HDI rank etc have shown in that blog). But my point is simply that he is not so great as to deserve a pardon for his sins of complicity in riots and murder (there are enough prima facie evidences n I have listed a few in my second blog link).

This is one of most stupid comment as Narendra Modi give the free hand to rioter. Ahmedabad has a police force of 6,000, including 1,500 armed personnel and 4 companies of RAF each having 530 Jawans. And Mobs that Simultanesoly come at more than dozen placed with number from 2000 to 10000. So force was not enough.
The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News
Remember during the first day of riot means at 28th Feb 8:00 am , Modi has ask the help of Army at 9:30 AM (means in one hour) parallelly Shoot and site order has been issued. Army was at Rajasthan border due to parliament attack. Despite this, the police fired more than 3,900 rounds in the first three days alone and fired 6500 rounds of tear gas shells. (Despite the presence of the Army for 2 out of 3 days). As many as 98 people were shot dead by the police in the first three days, majority of who are Hindus. For the complete period of rioting, despite the presence of the Army for 73 out of 74 days, the police fired as many 15,000 tear gas shells, and a total of 10,500 rounds. Out of the total people killed in the riots, about 20 % have been shot dead by the police.
India Today

Surely I am not saying that things are gloomy under him. I have said it many times here already - he has done some good things (including all those you listed) but so have other developing states too (like the links I listed). Things have also been bad under him like I said in my blog (literacy dropped, HDI dropped etc You have to read it!) In the end, is he so better that he deserves to be pardoned for his sins in the larger interests of development? Clearly doesnt seem so! You have to read the blog to get a quantitative figure of how 'good' or 'bad' he is etc. Without that, its like just talking in the air.

Oh sure. Third position is not bad at all. In fact, like I have said he is one among many who have a good handling of GDP growth (even though his social growth has suffered as falling literacy rank, HDI rank etc have shown in that blog). But my point is simply that he is not so great as to deserve a pardon for his sins of complicity in riots and murder (there are enough prima facie evidences n I have listed a few in my second blog link).

okay dude...you and your blogs both are true....but tell me one thing, why supreme court has given clean chit to this monster????...or they didn't find your blog evidences credible enough??...or you think that supreme court is also having double standard on modi in a opposite way though.....look what happened in 2002 was most humiliating incident in the history of Gujarat but understand that was a moment of anger in communities which passed.....no matter which cm would have been there, that was almost unstopable....provocations were done by both communities leaders but definitely it wasn't modi...but rather the local leaders.......

No evidence against Narendra Modi, says Supreme Court-appointed team: 10 facts

This is I want to say to you. In democracy, everyone has right to criticize the person. But you should present the both thing good as well as bad.

Now for example: you are saying literacy rate has been dropped. But this is complete false statement. The state's literacy rate saw a 10.17% growth in 2011. In 2001, the male literacy rate was 79.66% while for females it was 57.8%. This saw an increase in 2011. Literacy rate for males had gone up to 87.23% while for females it was 70.73%. Yes we are behind the Kerala , tamil nadu and Maharashtra. But the fact is that 15% of Gujarat population in Gujarat is ST. So government has now being trying to put the effort on empowerment of ST.

Gujarat's literacy rate rises by over 10% - Times Of India

Yes Human development index is not good for Gujarat. And that is why guj government is looking after that. And target has been set to achienve the better HDI till 2015.

Gujarat achieves Human Development Index for 2015

Let me tell you without seeing your blog , I am aware of facts and I am not speaking in air.My every point is based and backed up by source. You are free to refute me.

Namo has never mentioned that Gujarat has been completely developed. There are shortcomings in development. And which I am sure this government will take care.

This is I want to say to you. In democracy, everyone has right to criticize the person. But you should present the both thing good as well as bad.

Now for example: you are saying literacy rate has been dropped. But this is complete false statement. The state's literacy rate saw a 10.17% growth in 2011. In 2001, the male literacy rate was 79.66% while for females it was 57.8%. This saw an increase in 2011. Literacy rate for males had gone up to 87.23% while for females it was 70.73%. Yes we are behind the Kerala , tamil nadu and Maharashtra. But the fact is that 15% of Gujarat population in Gujarat is ST. So government has now being trying to put the effort on empowerment of ST.

Gujarat's literacy rate rises by over 10% - Times Of India

Yes Human development index is not good for Gujarat. And that is why guj government is looking after that. And target has been set to achienve the better HDI till 2015.

Gujarat achieves Human Development Index for 2015

Let me tell you without seeing your blog , I am aware of facts and I am not speaking in air.My every point is based and backed up by source. You are free to refute me.

Namo has never mentioned that Gujarat has been completely developed. There are shortcomings in development. And which I am sure this government will take care.

best post so far I say.....!!..totally agreed...and yes Gujarat is lagging in terms of HDI but I am sure things will be better in some years...

Modi may not be good choice to lead india but he can be best choice to lead Pakistan.

Nope there is less proof to support his claim. only Saniv Bhatt have said that. he said many police officers attended it. But many officers dont even remember seeing him. He is IPS, so were the other police in that meetings.
This accusation was never proved.

Back
Top Bottom