What's new

Why don't Bollywood movies get banned in Pakistan??

M.SAAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India is talking about banning Pakistani actors and musicians from India and Bollywood, they already cut off all Cricketing ties with Pakistan and banned Pakistani players from IPL.

So my question is why can't we Ban Bollywood Movies in Pakistan???

When Indian TV Channels and dramas got banned in Pakistan , Pakistani TV Industry blooms. Everybody jumped ship from sh*tty Indian content to Pakistani content .

So why can't the same be done to the Bollywood movies?? Why is there a Huge lobby in Pakistan which leaves no stone unturned to promote Bollywood movies and cinema.

Bollywood earns a huge amount of money from Pakistan.. I think we should Officially BAN ALL BOLLYWOOD Movies from Pakistan ..

I have personally never went to cinema to watch a Bollywood movie , even tho a lot of my friends go to watch Bollywood movies exclusively but I always refuse to go if its a Bollywood movie and watch only Hollywood movies in Cinema.. I don't want to contribute a penny towards the Indian economy..

:pakistan:

Bollywood is actually Pakistani film industry.

Many actors from Pakistan. So many Punjabi and Sindhi Refugees from Pakistan. Not to forget it is dominated by India hating Muslims.

People from north-east, south and western India have no place in it.

Partially agree with you. We can't stop people from what they want to see. But we can make sure India don't get financial benefit i.e. ban Indian movies in cinema and let people get pirated CDs, Ban sale of dishTV but let cable operators to broadcast Indian channels with minimal cash going to Bharat.

Bollywood has been reduced to banging , drugs and gay ideas shi-t actors with hollow dialogues -------- no wonder we see these delusional wannabe yankees mumbites and Delhites passing derogatory remarks towards their own citizens from south-------

Bollywood is actually Pakistani film industry.

Many actors from Pakistan. So many Punjabi and Sindhi Refugees from Pakistan. Not to forget it is dominated by India hating Muslims.

People from north-east, south and western India have no place in it.
Haray, tu itni nafrat se kia bhara hoa hai bhai? :(

India is talking about banning Pakistani actors and musicians from India and Bollywood, they already cut off all Cricketing ties with Pakistan and banned Pakistani players from IPL.

So my question is why can't we Ban Bollywood Movies in Pakistan???

When Indian TV Channels and dramas got banned in Pakistan , Pakistani TV Industry blooms. Everybody jumped ship from sh*tty Indian content to Pakistani content .

So why can't the same be done to the Bollywood movies?? Why is there a Huge lobby in Pakistan which leaves no stone unturned to promote Bollywood movies and cinema.

Bollywood earns a huge amount of money from Pakistan.. I think we should Officially BAN ALL BOLLYWOOD Movies from Pakistan ..

I have personally never went to cinema to watch a Bollywood movie , even tho a lot of my friends go to watch Bollywood movies exclusively but I always refuse to go if its a Bollywood movie and watch only Hollywood movies in Cinema.. I don't want to contribute a penny towards the Indian economy..

:pakistan:
Matlab sary rishtay torh lain India se? Merjain ham? Gala ghont dain entertainment ka bilkul? Kia chahta hai bhai? :astagh:

Matlab sary rishtay torh lain India se? Merjain ham? Gala ghont dain entertainment ka bilkul? Kia chahta hai bhai? :astagh:
I would prefer any day of the year a quality kollywood or Indian Punjabi movie over this Bollywood idiocy

I would prefer any day of the year a quality kollywood or Indian Punjabi movie over this Bollywood idiocy
Well, bro, dont you think we should appreciate thing with clear and open mind? Every body cant doing every thing good. We are good at Dramas, they are good at films. :)

Banning Bollywood in Pakistan would actually be helpful to Pakistani film Industry.. Just like when they banned Indian TV Channels , Pakistani Dramas and Content got better.

It would force Pakistani film makers to produce better content and Pakistani audience will be inclined back to the Pakistani movies ..

I also hope that India bans all Pakistani stars from Bollywood so that they could start working in Pakistan and contribute to our industry and revival of our cinema ..

Sach bolna matlab nafrat nahi bhai.
Sach? Punjabi yeh, Sindhi woh, musalman aisy... yeh sach tha? Itna jalogy tu ooor ziada kaly hojaogy...keep calm, and keep an eye on your own progress, rather than Punjabi, Sindhi, Marathi Gujrati...

:cray:Don't recall any movie from recent times , and how will I survive with no cricket with BCCI team

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom