What's new

Why don't Bollywood movies get banned in Pakistan??

hehe, but still wo pakistan ka naam roshan kar rahi hai and how could you say mahira a pimp lol
Mahira? It was a general observation and who am I to pinpoint anyone , its their choice what to wear, where to wear----

India is talking about banning Pakistani actors and musicians from India and Bollywood, they already cut off all Cricketing ties with Pakistan and banned Pakistani players from IPL.

So my question is why can't we Ban Bollywood Movies in Pakistan???

When Indian TV Channels and dramas got banned in Pakistan , Pakistani TV Industry blooms. Everybody jumped ship from sh*tty Indian content to Pakistani content .

So why can't the same be done to the Bollywood movies?? Why is there a Huge lobby in Pakistan which leaves no stone unturned to promote Bollywood movies and cinema.

Bollywood earns a huge amount of money from Pakistan.. I think we should Officially BAN ALL BOLLYWOOD Movies from Pakistan ..

I have personally never went to cinema to watch a Bollywood movie , even tho a lot of my friends go to watch Bollywood movies exclusively but I always refuse to go if its a Bollywood movie and watch only Hollywood movies in Cinema.. I don't want to contribute a penny towards the Indian economy..

:pakistan:

All Indian media content should be banned in Pakistan

everything is so bad about India :(. After the Russian Spetsnaz landed in Pakistan yesterday for the drill I started to wish i was born in Pakistan :D

Now they have, and given a biggest ever to Pak industry:

Pakistani cinemas stop screening Bollywood films

KARACHI: To show the solidarity with Pakistani actors being forced to leave India, several Pakistani cinema halls have stopped screening of Indian movies in the country.

Nuplex Cinema in Karachi on Thursday took to social media to announce that Indian films would be taken off.

"To express solidarity with the Armed Forces of Pakistan, the Management of Nueplex Cinemas has decided to stop the screening of Indian films with immediate effect. We will keep our patrons informed of further developments in this matter," read their communication.

Nuplex and another chain of movie halls - Atrium Mall Cinemas - stopped the screening of the Amitabh Bachchan-starrer movie 'Pink.'

Lahore Super Cinema also posted a message on its official Facebook page saying that no Indian movie would be screened in any of its theaters.

"In solidarity with Pakistan Army and our film actors, Super Cinema being one of the largest Cinema operators in Pakistan hereby announce boycotting of Indian films in at all our Cinemas with immediate effect for an indefinite period," read the post.

Escalating tensions between the two countries had already spilled over to the Indian film industry with the Indian Motion Picture Producers' Association (IMPPA) on Thursday passing a resolution to ban Pakistani actors, technicians and performers from working in India.

"We have no objections against those who have already completed a film with a Pakistani artiste or ones that may be on the floor, but starting today, one cannot sign Pakistani artistes for any fresh assignments," Ashoke Pandit, vice president IMPPA, had said.

Almost seven Pakistani actors including Fawad Khan, Ali Zafar, Mahira Khan had to leave India after MNS threat last week amid growing border tension between the two neighbours.

India is talking about banning Pakistani actors and musicians from India and Bollywood, they already cut off all Cricketing ties with Pakistan and banned Pakistani players from IPL.

So my question is why can't we Ban Bollywood Movies in Pakistan???

When Indian TV Channels and dramas got banned in Pakistan , Pakistani TV Industry blooms. Everybody jumped ship from sh*tty Indian content to Pakistani content .

So why can't the same be done to the Bollywood movies?? Why is there a Huge lobby in Pakistan which leaves no stone unturned to promote Bollywood movies and cinema.

Bollywood earns a huge amount of money from Pakistan.. I think we should Officially BAN ALL BOLLYWOOD Movies from Pakistan ..

I have personally never went to cinema to watch a Bollywood movie , even tho a lot of my friends go to watch Bollywood movies exclusively but I always refuse to go if its a Bollywood movie and watch only Hollywood movies in Cinema.. I don't want to contribute a penny towards the Indian economy..

:pakistan:
there were no bollywood movies coming to pakistan after 1965 war they started coming only after VCR revolution ... i mean through piracy

and the way ISI and pakistani esyablishment tried to use to harm indian movie industry by setting up labs and infra in karachi controled by exiled mafia dons of mumbai like dawood and chotta shakeel

but instead of destroying indian fiml industry they destroyed pakistani film industry as pakistanies were able tro see a good quality indian movie at his home on VCR and later on VCD and now on HD quality DVD with some on there home theater systems for as low as 50PKR per DVD per latestet movie

them why would one shell out 250-400 per ticket and cost of tranport and food and parking extra ?

there were no bollywood movies coming to pakistan after 1965 war they started coming only after VCR revolution ... i mean through piracy

and the way ISI and pakistani esyablishment tried to use to harm indian movie industry by setting up labs and infra in karachi controled by exiled mafia dons of mumbai like dawood and chotta shakeel

but instead of destroying indian fiml industry they destroyed pakistani film industry as pakistanies were able tro see a good quality indian movie at his home on VCR and later on VCD and now on HD quality DVD with some on there home theater systems for as low as 50PKR pe
r DVD per latestet movie

them why would one shell out 250-400 per ticket and cost of tranport and food and parking extra ?
We don't need third class Indian movies in Pakistan We prefer to watch original movies from Hollywood instead no need to waste time on cheap copies.

We don't need third class Indian movies in Pakistan We prefer to watch original movies from Hollywood instead no need to waste time on cheap copies.
but thats what you say now any way its too little and too late for you now any way good luck even if you ban all TV shows and indian movies in Pakistan it hardly matters to us as the pakistani market as anyway a piracy oriented market so no worries .... achha hai tum roothe hum chootte :haha:

but thats what you say now any way its too little and too late for you now any way good luck even if you ban all TV shows and indian movies in Pakistan it hardly matters to us as the pakistani market as anyway a piracy oriented market so no worries .... achha hai tum roothe hum chootte :haha:
No one is giving damn flying F to cheap Bollywood, you people watching our drama serials and inviting our singers, actors to produce quality work.:coffee:

No one is giving damn flying F to cheap Bollywood, you people watching our drama serials and inviting our singers, actors to produce quality work.:coffee:
lolzz still such threads are made and even after rivers of honey milk and ghee are free flowing in land of the pure and its giving monitarry AID to UK +USA+UNO+NATO+EU and all west is coming there to learn about development its tall fair skinned actors and singers are coming to india to make money ... funny naa :azn: :haha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

lolzz still such threads are made and even after rivers of honey milk and ghee are free flowing in land of the pure and its giving monitarry AID to UK +USA+UNO+NATO+EU and all west is coming there to learn about development its tall fair and fair skinned martial race actors and singers are coming to india to make money ... funny naa :azn: :haha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Your girls love Pakistani men just google it
"Indian ladies gaga over Pakistani men"
And one BBC report about something that Indian men have in small size actually the reason behind your women like us more.:moil:
vesy Sania Bhabhi khush hai na koi complain tu nahien ki uss ney :omghaha:

Its not the damn good idea let people watch whatever they want

Mamoo idher trolling ker rahy ho aaj?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom