What's new

Why don't Bollywood movies get banned in Pakistan??

Well, bro, dont you think we should appreciate thing with clear and open mind? Every body cant doing every thing good. We are good at Dramas, they are good at films. :)
Those lousy SaaS bahu dramas?

Banning Bollywood in Pakistan would actually be helpful to Pakistani film Industry.. Just like when they banned Indian TV Channels , Pakistani Dramas and Content got better.

It would force Pakistani film makers to produce better content and Pakistani audience will be inclined back to the Pakistani movies ..

I also hope that India bans all Pakistani stars from Bollywood so that they could start working in Pakistan and contribute to our industry and revival of our cinema ..

Banning Bollywood films will not make Pakistan's cinema better. The presence of Bollywood films in Pakistan make Pakistan's cinema better. What a better engine to make better movies than competition. And even if you banned Bollywood films, people in Pakistan will still watch them.

Even in the presence of Bollywood films, Pakistan's film industry is enjoying a revival. So people are going to watch Pakistani films even when Bollywood films are being screened. This is a good thing.

Bollywood has been reduced to banging , drugs and gay ideas shi-t actors with hollow dialogues -------- no wonder we see these delusional wannabe yankees mumbites and Delhites passing derogatory remarks towards their own citizens from south-------

well some of your wannabes are still here performing item songs lol. its treat to watch them lol

ek baat bolu naraz mat hona jab wo pakistan se India aati hai to salwar suit me aur jab jati ho to bikini me ab ye bolo isnt it a derogatory for a pakistani actresses.

Sach? Punjabi yeh, Sindhi woh, musalman aisy... yeh sach tha? Itna jalogy tu ooor ziada kaly hojaogy...keep calm, and keep an eye on your own progress, rather than Punjabi, Sindhi, Marathi Gujrati...
Typical racist reply as expected , its not the south rather its the maratha state where marketing of fair and lovely is on the boom

dhoom2-18-1.jpg

Fake world, immitation (These are outfits and habits of Democratic nations like US, UK or europe), doubt anyone walks in mini skirt unless they are in california, or what every that guy is doing with no shirt on. No one walks around with no shirt on like a joker

Reality
4347445765_30cca6be8c_b.jpg

Most people faint when they see the real India
DSC_4481.jpg

Slum_nofacilities_MeenaKadri.jpg

Enjoy those Rafale and your wars

Denying Kashmiri their right & your quest for weapons

Last edited:
Don't ban them. Screen them for objectable content for our national security and then put very heavy taxes on these if to be shown in cinemas.

That will make them very unattractive for Cinema owners to play...

well some of your wannabes are still here performing item songs lol. its treat to watch them lol

ek baat bolu naraz mat hona jab wo pakistan se India aati hai to salwar suit me aur jab jati ho to bikini me ab ye bolo isnt it a derogatory for a pakistani actresses.
Pimps and whores are everywhere, but their addaa is bollywood at mumbai

India is talking about banning Pakistani actors and musicians from India and Bollywood, they already cut off all Cricketing ties with Pakistan and banned Pakistani players from IPL.

So my question is why can't we Ban Bollywood Movies in Pakistan???

When Indian TV Channels and dramas got banned in Pakistan , Pakistani TV Industry blooms. Everybody jumped ship from sh*tty Indian content to Pakistani content .

So why can't the same be done to the Bollywood movies?? Why is there a Huge lobby in Pakistan which leaves no stone unturned to promote Bollywood movies and cinema.

Bollywood earns a huge amount of money from Pakistan.. I think we should Officially BAN ALL BOLLYWOOD Movies from Pakistan ..

I have personally never went to cinema to watch a Bollywood movie , even tho a lot of my friends go to watch Bollywood movies exclusively but I always refuse to go if its a Bollywood movie and watch only Hollywood movies in Cinema.. I don't want to contribute a penny towards the Indian economy..

:pakistan:
wait, I thought they were already banned in Pak but everyone pirates and watches anyway, no ? :what:

so they actually screen them in the halls and they earn legit revenue etc ?

From time immemorial, there have been entertainers which got paid to entertain and the only thing they were good at, is to entertain. Darbari entertainers are an example. India is current day example.

bollywood has gone raw like thier inteligence agency, now you can see boobs in small bras and *** sticking out and women dancing shaking thier assets like no tomrow, it gone dirty. what is it with fake american accent and western dress code.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom