What's new

Why does Young Generation want to leave Pakistan?

Few people will leave the country if we have resources within our country. Migration waste many years of a person. For instance, my colleague is 30 years old, and a PhD holder, with 5-6 publications. I am older and still have to publish. I wouldn't leave my country and parents if I had basic facilities.

If I were Indian supporter :
Why I am creating my YT channel with lots of Anti-Indian topic video's on my Youtube channel?
Why I am creating threads in favor of Improving Pakistan?
There are Jews pretending to be Muslims to pervert the course of Islam.
There are generals in pak military swearing loyalty and stealing at will.
There are many many people who say one thing and do another

Forget why youth in Pakistan want to leave. Even the youth in Canada don't want to live here... Grass is not always greener on the other side. You have to make it work with what you have first. There is no shortcut in life.

The greener pastures are inside Pakistan, no need to look elsewhere.
Fix you your OWN DAMN country.
No can't be bothered to take pressure.

If I were to give my honest opinion on this, a person should live in a country where he or she is from. Pakistanis in particular living in Europe and North America have first of all caused a bad name. A lot of them don't work or study to be in better position and they end up struggling. Also they will always feel unsettled no matter how long they are living in those countries for and this is mainly due to the fact that their culture is very distinctive and not compatible with that of others. So yes I agree, fix your own country.

People like bhuttos and sharifs are ruling this country. People are attacking other ethnicities just because they are different. Sects and religions are under continuous attack and simply cant bear each other.
And the result of all that is economic crisis.
Bhagaingy nai tu or kia karain. The fun part of the story is, the people who made this country a hell are also sending their children to foreign countries and saying : yeh mulk rehny k qabil nahi raha 😁
If Nawaz family permanently lives in London ...Bhutto family lives in UK or France then why not others... Molvies sons settled in Western countries.

Forget why youth in Pakistan want to leave. Even the youth in Canada don't want to live here... Grass is not always greener on the other side. You have to make it work with what you have first. There is no shortcut in life.
agreed, they want to settle in US.

dunno.
I'm prob going to drop the UK one
I admire your optimism, bro. I am hoping against hope that you find this country to really be what you expect it to be and don't end up regretting your decision for the rest of your life.

People in Pakistan are playing "a game of power," a game played in societies where laws fail to create social hierarchy. If there is a social hierarchy, then the "game of money" starts and members of society compete with each other on financial aspects, as it happens in England and other countries with structured societies.

People who do not want to be part of the "game of power" will migrate out of Pakistan. It may be a personal preference or because they know they do not have a chance in this game.

I admire your optimism, bro. I am hoping against hope that you find this country to really be what you expect it to be and don't end up regretting your decision for the rest of your life.

I'm not looking for greener pastures. I'm looking to make a difference.

Even if that difference is a small one.
After retiring as an officer (aiming for serving as many years as possible- basically till i'm combat ineffective) , I'll probably become an english teacher.

I also hope to teach the youth of the country about responsibility, hope, patriotism and the fact that we all have a part to play in the combined growth of the country

I'm not looking for greener pastures. I'm looking to make a difference.
I didn't mean you to imply you wanted to come back for greener pastures.

Even if that difference is a small one.
After retiring as an officer (aiming for serving as many years as possible- basically till i'm combat ineffective) , I'll probably become an english teacher.

I also hope to teach the youth of the country about responsibility, hope, patriotism and the fact that we all have a part to play in the combined growth of the country
May you have success and gratification.

agreed, they want to settle in US.
Yeah they do but U.S has its own fair share of problems which they don't want to understand. No doubt better economic prospects but you risk losing all other stuff a lot more. It is not as multi-cultural as Canada and health care and crime rates is bad and if you have kids, well you are damn sure to lose them to become americanized

Toronto is a particularly expensive city.
High property valuation. High rents and expensive food. I was shocked at a French baguette at $5.50 the last time I visited

Back
Top Bottom