What's new

Why does Young Generation want to leave Pakistan?

Grass is not “always” greener…

Apart from a handful of lucky professionals. Majority of south Asians are working entry level jobs in IT, nursing, and low level jobs with little to no career potential.

Why can’t Pakistanis work to develop their own nation. The amount of times I hear people say “yar US/Canada/UK” jana hai beshak bartan dhonaey paran… 😑
It’s because working in Pakistan gets you below average salary plus pkr depreciation doesn’t help with any kind of savings as salary will be stagnant , then comes the part of buying home which is almost impossible, then comees Childress education and health which govt doesn’t provide
That’s why we say USA/Canada/Uk/Australia
*our democratic leaders are already selected, they don’t need to listen to their voters

It’s because working in Pakistan gets you below average salary plus pkr depreciation doesn’t help with any kind of savings as salary will be stagnant , then comes the part of buying home which is almost impossible, then comees Childress education and health which govt doesn’t provide
That’s why we say USA/Canada/Uk/Australia
*our democratic leaders are already selected, they don’t need to listen to their voters
Yes that is a valid point.

the real question should be why would anyone want to stay in Pakistan if they had an ability to go elsewhere?

Only thing I can think of his if your the offspring of some high ranking fauji officer or judge, then you can enjoy the perks that come with that in our joke of a society. But whats fked up most kids of brigaiders and up are overseas too!

Noone wants to live in Pakistan. Not even its so called "leaders" who settle overseas but only come to Pakistan to loot.

Fk_nZvyXgAIwuwY

I talked to my friends about this.

Most people do not want to leave. Most leave for economic and education opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom