What's new

Why does Young Generation want to leave Pakistan?

I doubt the military and judiciary is going to be doing much of anything going forward. There is absolute shell shock at the reaction the last few months have engendered. At the end of the day these two institutions need public support and until now they have always had it, if grudgingly.
They are already at doing much worse than what's been done so far.

FkudAVwXwAE9sEy

Grass is not “always” greener…

Apart from a handful of lucky professionals. Majority of south Asians are working entry level jobs in IT, nursing, and low level jobs with little to no career potential.

Why can’t Pakistanis work to develop their own nation. The amount of times I hear people say “yar US/Canada/UK” jana hai beshak bartan dhonaey paran… 😑

Well, where do they leave for also is an important aspect here.
Yhe ones that leave for the the west are actually also "let in" by their hosts necause they evaluate them as useful for them as well, its a two way street, the host probably benefits more.

my experience with pakis has been that the ones here are smart and hard working, they are generally successful except some mostly from chain family migration cases.

I mean why wouldn't they, theres more opportunities and shots at being succesful in the west than say Pakistan. Nobody owes their conuntry any more than their country owes them back.

Grass is not “always” greener…

Apart from a handful of lucky professionals. Majority of south Asians are working entry level jobs in IT, nursing, and low level jobs with little to no career potential.

Why can’t Pakistanis work to develop their own nation. The amount of times I hear people say “yar US/Canada/UK” jana hai beshak bartan dhonaey paran… 😑
You cannot be more wrong, i dont know how this myth of entry level jobs has been spread around, the data clearly shows otherwise, I mean Pakistanis by themselves make top 5 in US, forget about south asians in general then Indians simply will blow it away and skew it.

Screenshot_20221229_215857_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221229_215857_Chrome.jpg

So yes, statistics does show grass is definitely greener this side of the pond.

The amount of times I hear people say “yar US/Canada/UK” jana hai beshak bartan dhonaey paran… 😑
That is your personal anecdotal experience at best, maybe talk to some.others that make the pakistanis top 5 in data, other than "bartan manja" style....

Edit:

And bro calm down, just because I proved your (no offense denigrating comments in bad taste against fellow pakistanis at best), doesnt mean you go around looking for me at other places like chinese covid threads and negative rank me, that's such an immature hater/loser shyt 😂....grow up some and learn to accept your mistakes like a man...

Screenshot_20221229_221053_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
You cannot be more wrong, i dont know how this myth of entry level jobs has been spread around, the data clearly shows otherwise, I mean Pakistanis by themselves make top 5 in US, forget about south asians in general then Indians simply will blow it away and skew it.

View attachment 908366View attachment 908366

That is your personal anecdotal experience at best, maybe talk to some.others that make the pakistanis top 5 in data, other than "bartan manja" style....
Lo jee, another champion has joined the forums. 🤥🫡

Lo jee, another champion has joined the forums. 🤥🫡
Sure bro, make a better effort next time, if you cannot digest being called out for being a belittling little guy, just log off...its the internet, stop being triggered by any random guy who doesn't agree with you.

Edit:

And bro calm down, just because I proved your (no offense denigrating comments in bad taste at best), doesnt mean you go around looking for me at other places and negative rank me, that's such an immature hater/loser shyt 😂....grow up some and learn to accept your mistakes like a man...

View attachment 908367
You were given a negative rating for mocking Chinese Covid situation. You have been given another negative point for being a douche in this thread.

Keep it up 👍. Another fine import from Indian on PDF.

Sure bro, make a better effort next time, if you cannot digest being called out for being a belittling little guy...it the internet, stop being triggered by any random guy who doesn't agree with you.
“Belittling little guy”? 😂 what is that? I’m sorry random dude on the internet. But just 😂

Because the only f guarenteed a good life is sons and daughter of Janrail and Judges
and politicians and they have inter bred to create this chaos

Edit:

And bro calm down, just because I proved your (no offense denigrating comments in bad taste against fellow pakistanis at best), doesnt mean you go around looking for me at other places like chinese covid threads and negative rank me, that's such an immature hater/loser shyt 😂....grow up some and learn to accept your mistakes like a man...

View attachment 908367
I agree, but a lot of wannabe taxi guys and tandoori cooks also want to get in there, those constitute the majority of aspirants to move there.

it is what it is, man... you're there, you know the score.

Sure bro, no need to explain yourself to me, we are nobody's to each other just in case you missed it, no point getting personal over the internet.

Lets be adults and move on, I'll ignore the constant pings of negatives that now you are bent on assigning me.

Cheers!

Edit again lol:

4 negatives in 10 minutes bruh CALM THE **** down!!

You literally stalking poor me now....😂

View attachment 908370
@Jango pleas review above post. Kind of fed up with this sort of behaviour on PDF.

I agree, but a lot of wannabe taxi guys and tandoori cooks also want to get in there, those constitute the majority of aspirants to move there.

it is what it is, man... you're there, you know the score.
Those make up less and less of the immigrants now - its mostly chain migration as such with newer Pakistanis everywhere from starting point IT to decent paying jobs - it also depends on the circle too. The H1B is likely done though - not coming back.

Those make up less and less of the immigrants now - its mostly chain migration as such with newer Pakistanis everywhere from starting point IT to decent paying jobs - it also depends on the circle too. The H1B is likely done though - not coming back.
Rest assured, they'll find another loophole to chain migrate anyway

US is doomed, Indians aa rahe hain full barbadi machanai, khoon choosnay :D

I still remember my moment of wanting to leave Pakistan - sitting in R&D and asking a senior afsar guy regarding electronic components bound for a tank as to why we wont use Faraday cages or some form of EMP protection if TNWs are a (remote) possibility especially if the rest of the tank is NBC pressurized - “India must not have done it so we aren’t doing it”

Rest assured, they'll find another loophole to chain migrate anyway

US is doomed, Indians aa rahe hain full barbadi machanai, khoon choosnay :D
Aachuke hain - but don’t think they are all home friendly. Also, these days the gori Bachi is all over Indian guys(technically Arabs too). I think its their new target after Black men who get married to white girls to try and control that population. On the other side Indian girls are diving into white men too - the browning has begun in full force

Aachuke hain - but don’t think they are all home friendly. Also, these days the gori Bachi is all over Indian guys(technically Arabs too). I think its their new target after Black men who get married to white girls to try and control that population. On the other side Indian girls are diving into white men too - the browning has begun in full force
True, I know of some.. organic coupling but.. not the types clamouring to get a vija etc

but yeah, the vast majority of immigrants from here are far from our best.. mostly hamari bezti hi karvate hain saaley lol

Back
Top Bottom