What's new

Why does Young Generation want to leave Pakistan?

People like bhuttos and sharifs are ruling this country. People are attacking other ethnicities just because they are different. Sects and religions are under continuous attack and simply cant bear each other.
And the result of all that is economic crisis.
Bhagaingy nai tu or kia karain. The fun part of the story is, the people who made this country a hell are also sending their children to foreign countries and saying : yeh mulk rehny k qabil nahi raha 😁

People like bhuttos and sharifs are ruling this country. People are attacking other ethnicities just because they are different. Sects and religions are under continuous attack and simply cant bear each other.
And the result of all that is economic crisis.
Bhagaingy nai tu or kia karain. The fun part of the story is, the people who made this country a hell are also sending their children to foreign countries and saying : yeh mulk rehny k qabil nahi raha 😁
The problems HAVE BEEN IGNORED since 70 years upto this year in 2022.
If these issues are NOT addressed they're will be bigger problems in future.
Economic crises is just the initiation of spark into difficult times ahead.
The people who made this country have lost all grip on current controls,
therefore panicking into chaos. Every nation is built on hardships I mean every country looking back at historical facts.
In Pakistans case all these losers want EASY WAY Out, with short cuts, #2 wallas who want to make ONLY quick bucks by hook & crook.
Nations like this DO NOT SURVIVE in long term at all. :)

Last edited:
It is not only the younger generation; but the older ones, along with their families, are also immigrating. This country has become a hell, and no light is in vision.

There is a story around dwindling remittances apart from the crooks ruling.

The first generation immigrants would be sending a sizeable savings to their close relatives. As the years go by, the immigrants would be naturalized or have children in the residence country.

This would cause less and less $ to be remitted back to Pakistan and more income spent in the resident country itself.

Add to the fact that, less and less people (comparatively) are able to move abroad which fails to cover the gap.

So there you go.

Even the most extreme cases of people wanting to come back, face a sad reality and do a runner.

Come on man, I can't be the only person from the younger generation who wants to come back

I wanted to move back, or at least spend more time their and even make investment

All expat Pakistani are asking for is a stable government that gives hope, no more bhuttos and sharifs and wali's

They can't even do that, they just want to vote for lanats and expect us to send 32 billion every year

I wanted to move back, or at least spend more time their and even make investment

All expat Pakistani are asking for is a stable government that gives hope, no more bhuttos and sharifs and wali's

They can't even do that, they just want to vote for lanats and expect us to send 32 billion every year

I strongly believe that the stable government will arrive eventually. Pakistan will get back on its feet eventually. But as expats begin to properly analyse where Pakistan falls short, and take measures to fix things when they get there themselves, the economy will practically fix itself, opening the people's eyes to the problems that the corrupt cause.
By analysing where Pakistan falls short, I am talking about business and infrastructure matters, which can increase life standards and work opportunities for the average person

I strongly believe that the stable government will arrive eventually. Pakistan will get back on its feet eventually. But as expats begin to properly analyse where Pakistan falls short, and take measures to fix things when they get there themselves, the economy will practically fix itself, opening the people's eyes to the problems that the corrupt cause.
By analysing where Pakistan falls short, I am talking about business and infrastructure matters, which can increase life standards and work opportunities for the average person
Pakistan cannot be fixed as it is not faulty. Pakistan was designed to be run the way it is now. You can't fix something that's not broken.

Back
Top Bottom