What's new

My serious advise to young generation (copied)

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is serious, no trolling here..

develop a skills et and leave the country..I know you love the country but there is nothing you can do..part from prayers and may be some remittances which is essentially running the country now as it outpaces combine exports of the country by factor of 2 now.

Don't feel guilty..you are doing much more for the country as compared to people who are selling it for bughz Imran or a plate of biryani.

Don't settle for "I will work for the country" focus purely on skill sets that are needed in Europe America and south east Asia like Japan Korea as these will be future areas for immigration

IT, pharmacy, physicians as always, speciality engnring, nursing are important

Learn languages, langauge is the key.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1012877879678449?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

I am thinking on disappearing for while not because I don't like to troll but because I am getting busy with calls 📞🤙 and I pretty much know what's going to happen the suspense is finally over.. stability is coming courtesy to lumber 🪵🪓 1

Good luck ...
Bohat porana pakistan ap ko Mubarak hu

This is serious, no trolling here..

develop a skills et and leave the country..I know you love the country but there is nothing you can do..part from prayers and may be some remittances which is essentially running the country now as it outpaces combine exports of the country by factor of 2 now.

Don't feel guilty..you are doing much more for the country as compared to people who are selling it for bughz Imran or a plate of biryani.

Don't settle for "I will work for the country" focus purely on skill sets that are needed in Europe America and south east Asia like Japan Korea as these will be future areas for immigration

IT, pharmacy, physicians as always, speciality engnring, nursing are important

Learn languages, langauge is the key.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1012877879678449?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

I am thinking on disappearing for while not because I don't like to troll but because I am getting busy with calls 📞🤙 and I pretty much know what's going to happen the suspense is finally over.. stability is coming courtesy to lumber 🪵🪓 1

Good luck ...
Bohat porana pakistan ap ko Mubarak hu
pakistan will became senegal then

Nope stay and make a stand with Imran Khan

Who the hell runs away from battlefield

Nope stay and make a stand with Imran Khan

Who the hell runs away from battlefield
Sir most of people here are like me ad you ..who realized the system is hopeless and Left..

Better not ask everyone else to die for no reason

The army is well organized 7 lac people machine no one can challenge it especially when 39% of population (per latest survey) still sides with it

Such public revolution aren't successful without 90% support

In south Africa apthraid govt remained in power untill 90% people(including majority whites) were against it

MAFIA = PDM + GOONs

Army is neutral from my understanding.
They be stupid should they tried to help Mafia

Bhai plan ye hi hy bus 2024 tak intezar hy

I will just park this here:

Many of educated people who leave Pakistan leave it because they have an experience that shatter their confidence

It is usually not due to money but an event of bitter corruption case or personal experience that make them give up and leave the system. Ye sir they don't find a job that's another story

But why do we call it brain drain when govt doesn't think it even needs the guy? Doctors and engnr which are in short supply around the world are in excess in Pakistan? That's weird isn't it

Most of these people are hired by private sector in west

It's because the govt in Pakistan doesn't let even the private sector to thrive or grow

Back
Top Bottom