What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough..Abdus Salam is probably a person who should be considered as a national hero of Pakistan along with Jinnah and Iqbal.

The poster above explained why we name it after them. We can't name them after Abdus Salam, Iqbal or Jinnah. Completly different personalities.

You didn't get it did you? Rig Vedic people who left bastard childrens knowns as brahmins. By raping native Indian naris in mandirs, their childrens are known as brahmins.

Brahmin sperms are in high demand by low caste.

instead they should ask Pakistanis to provide original and pure Rig Vedic sperms.

Brahmin sperm in high demand among childless couples - The Times of India

No hard feelings, i am just being proud of ancient Pakistan history. ;)
@Oscar @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz
Please ban this troll. Using Vulgar and abusive language against religion and sects.

Forget about pakistanis , talk about your ethopian indian race first.

Why so. why you skipping it. Did you ask them if they consider you the part of the Nordic race otherwise I have heard something else from them. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You didn't get it did you? Rig Vedic people who left bastard childrens knowns as brahmins. By raping native Indian naris in mandirs, their childrens are known as brahmins.

instead they should ask Pakistanis to provide original and pure Rig Vedic sperms.

haan bhai .. kya dikat bani hui hai tujhe !!!

:cheesy: so that you Indians get a topic to discuss on PDF along with pissing off .

see simple reason

BTW its good you have linked modern day Pakistan to that historic era now next time dont grin over Pakistani indus valley civilization
He's just asking a simple question why don't you just answer in the same manner.

Why so. why you skipping it. Did you ask them if they consider you the part of the Nordic race otherwise I have heard something else from them. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Because question was first posed by me, so an anwer is due from your side before any question comes from your side. Again why most indians look like ethopians, the same fleshy faces.

Also the guy in your avatar looks like my ethopian colleague in the office, accept you guys are predominantly descended from ethopians.

The guy in my picture is our great leader Sardar Patel who made Muslim league cry a lot. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

BTW Some westeners told me those dark Pakistanis pretend if they are white people and go on claiming Turkish, Arab and even Greek ancestry. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Post reported @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore Sir this type of Language Can't bi permitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom