What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is obsessed with Kashmiri Pandits, here is a thread from another forum of a German Kashmiri with a similar typing style attacking KP's.
Kashmiri pandits are fake kashmiri? - Topix

There are many paindus in Punjab have alleged 7-9 generation old Kashmiri or Mirpuri ancestry and these wannabe Kashmiri think they are more Kashmiris that Kashmiri pundits. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

He's just asking a simple question why don't you just answer in the same manner.

our country our weapons whats your issue ?

:) if they invaded Pakistan and we honoured them why you Indians are crying at all?

funny na.

anyway had already answered it many times but we dont have any cure for Indian butt-hurting

There are many paindus in Punjab have alleged 7-9 generation Kashmiri or Mirpuri ancestry and these wannabe Kashmiri think they are more Kashmiris that Kashmiri pundits. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
He is most likely a Mirassi who is claiming to be a Butt.:lol:

Look at this guy, bhaiya who claim turkic heritage while being hindu! How low one can get? :lol:

I dont have to claim anything kanjar pakjabi, i have my own heritage, its you insecure inbreds who make arab,pesians and turks their daddys :lol:

Yes that was also started by me to expose bhayya race of so-called "kashmiri pandits" but they removed flickr pictures that I referenced in that topix thread.
My Nordic friend, please post your picture so I can compare it to my Ethiopian face. :(

our country our weapons whats your issue ?
Well then what's the use of discussing anything then. He is just asking if you can answer just answer or just move on.

:) if they invaded Pakistan and we honoured them why you Indians are crying at all?
You are crying on a simple question from what one can deduce from your posts.

anyway had already answered it many times but we dont have any cure for Indian butt-hurting
You don't seem like well taught on how to behave. Anyways, Thank You for being well mannered :disagree:

Most of the indians I see around me in germany have faces and skin tone similar to many africans especially like ethopians , are they ethopians then.

Oh yeah? And you've been frequently mistaken for whom? A Norwegian from Trondheim?o_O

I agree that Abdali and Ghaznvi are probably not the right names in the context of personalities but Ghaznavi's name might be proposed because of his repeated attacks on hindu temple somnath with impunity implying that the missile could penetrate the Indian defences with impunity just like Ghaznavi did with Indians.

wah bhai wah.....aapka logic bahut badiya hai........aisi hi open liberal thinking pakistan needs, intellectuals like you make your country name proud...keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom