What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have to claim anything kanjar pakjabi, i have my own heritage, its you insecure inbreds who make arab,pesians and turks their daddys :lol:

lol you never claim your own heritage of bojpuri. You claim urdu, nawabi culture while being bhaiya. Turks will be laughing in their graves. :lol:

our country our weapons whats your issue ?

:) if they invaded Pakistan and we honoured them why you Indians are crying at all?

funny na.

anyway had already answered it many times but we dont have any cure for Indian butt-hurting

So when are you going to honor our Indian leaders then?? :pop:

Why do i feel like Pakistanis on this forum have just got their so called "Superior race" to brag about. But still they are counted from one of the worst countries.

Not for everyone, just for those blabbering on race and similar sh!t

lol you never claim your own heritage of bojpuri. You claim urdu, nawabi culture while being bhaiya. Turks will be laughing in their graves. :lol:

Bhojpuri , urdu and nawabi culture are all my heritage pakjabi hence i claim it, not like you who is ashamed of punjabi and mimics us :lol:

Why do i feel like Pakistanis on this forum have just got their so called "Superior race" to brag about. But still they are counted from one of the worst countries.

Not for everyone, just for those blabbering on race and similar sh!t

I am proudly claiming my ancient hindu heritage while you guys are not happy with that either?

our country our weapons whats your issue ?

:) if they invaded Pakistan and we honoured them why you Indians are crying at all?

funny na.

anyway had already answered it many times but we dont have any cure for Indian butt-hurting

babri masjid : indian matter , pakistan daily butthurt
gujrat riots : indian matter . pakistani started taking butt-pain antibiotics
modi elected : indian matter : pakistanis committing suicide as they cant tolerate the pain anymore.

yeh ek haath ki taali nahi baj rahi hai.

Bhojpuri , urdu and nawabi culture are all my heritage pakjabi hence i claim it, not like you who is ashamed of punjabi and mimics us :lol:

lolllllllllllll

Indians should ask why bhaiyas claim turkic heritage before coming to us. :rofl:

I should start another thread why bhaiyas like indic, lurker claim turkic invader heritage :rofl:

Go watch this talented LOLywood movie. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

download.jpg

Pakistan being a multi Ethnic and diverse nation has every right to name it's Missiles Ghaznavid and Abdali and so on.

How are they foreign when Pakistan is home to Large Pakhtun population, after all Pakistan is half made by the land of the people who see Abdali, suri, ghuri, Khilji and so on as their kin kith aswell as Islamic heroes.

Pakistan represents all and us people of Fata, KPK and Baluchistan have every right to claim the above as our own.

Pakistan is not just Sindhis and Punjabis, Indians fail to see past that.

paindus like you have more claim on Awadhi culture. :lol::lol:

Because most those mentioned people gave you Hindu's a danda in the *** and currently the missiles named after them are giving you banya's nightmares...It's clear like blue sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom