What's new

Why does Kashmir only belong to Muslims?

Kashmir is a Sanskrit word nothing to do with Arabic or Urdu and it is holy land for dharmic religions the abode of Lord Shiva, it is in our blood and will always be so until the end times when Lord Kalki comes and kills the wicked mleccha thus bringing forth the age of truth

:lol: Did Modi teach you that?

Militia showed their true colors. Focused more on looting and raping instead of meeting the strategic objective of capturing Srinagar, which would have given a totally different complexion to the battle for Kashmir (No Srinagar, No airlift for Indian forces) :D

During those days, there was no round the year Banihal tunnel, Banihal pass was about to recieve snowfall to cut Jammu region from Kashmir. Their hunger for booty changed the course of entire Kashmir war of 1947.

Whatever makes you happy.. although neutral historians present several factors...

Not the question of happiness.. If your stupid irregulars had pushed ahead and captured the Srinagar airport instead of indulging in the age old ritual of looting and pillaging, the whole of J&K would have been with Pakistan today..

What, pray is the origin of the word - Kashmir? :azn:
:lol: Did Modi teach you that?

Not the question of happiness.. If your stupid irregulars had pushed ahead and captured the Srinagar airport instead of indulging in the age old ritual of looting and pillaging, the whole of J&K would have been with Pakistan today..

And we would have been either dead or .... :tsk:

Sure,only if ur stupid dogra forces werent genocidal.... we were not moralistic and we had a shameless Cuckold MB on our side!

:cheers:

I can quote you a book that says the Holocaust did not happen. You need to quote the line along with the reference that is used in the book. You know I don't own the book, so an Amazon link will give me nothing. :taz:

Read the reviews saurabh ganguli sb.

The Dogra forces were not genocidal. You know why? Because they did not exist largely.
:D When the militia came, those ran with their sorry lives. They had no fight in them. Never did. :D Pathans were good warriors - I will give them that.
Sure,only if ur stupid dogra forces werent genocidal.... we were not moralistic and we had a shameless Cuckold MB on our side!

The Dogra forces were not genocidal. You know why? Because they did not exist largely.
:D When the militia came, those ran with their sorry lives. They had no fight in them. Never did. :D Pathans were good warriors - I will give them that.

Pathans are probably better than the Pakistani army themselves.

Who is saurabh? :what:

This is the only reference to Kashmir in the review section(though I don't find the point of looking at a review for checking a genuine reference) -
'Nawaz discusses a wide range of topics which have been poorly recorded by western historians. The 1947 and 1965 Indo-Pakistan Wars over Kashmir are explained in detail. Of particular interest is his analysis of the 1971 war and the crisis leading to the birth of Bangladesh (Sheikh Mujib's civil disobedience movement, "Operation Searchlight", and India's intervention). This bloody episode and its repercussions are crucial to understanding the modern history of the region.'

Read the reviews saurabh ganguli sb.

Only perhaps vis-a-vis discipline. They can win a battle but will surely lose a war. Imagine losing all the advantage of a victory in raping folks (while the enemy regroups and counterattacks!)

130619-POTD_SA_PANDITS_IN.jpg

Muslims aid Kashmiri Pandits during annual pilgrimage

This is the future of Kashmir both the Sufis and the Pandits live together in peace and anand om shanti

Also this

filepic452-300x208.jpg

Thousands of our Kashmiri brothers joining the Indian army to fight the militant scum from across the border

Who is saurabh? :what:

This is the only reference to Kashmir in the review section(though I don't find the point of looking at a review for checking a genuine reference) -
'Nawaz discusses a wide range of topics which have been poorly recorded by western historians. The 1947 and 1965 Indo-Pakistan Wars over Kashmir are explained in detail. Of particular interest is his analysis of the 1971 war and the crisis leading to the birth of Bangladesh (Sheikh Mujib's civil disobedience movement, "Operation Searchlight", and India's intervention). This bloody episode and its repercussions are crucial to understanding the modern history of the region.'

:disagree:

Only perhaps vis-a-vis discipline. They can win a battle but will surely lose a war. Imagine losing all the advantage of a victory in raping folks (while the enemy regroups and counterattacks!)

Thank you for ur idiotic one-liners.

130619-POTD_SA_PANDITS_IN.jpg

Muslims aid Kashmiri Pandits during annual pilgrimage

This is the future of Kashmir both the Sufis and the Pandits live together in peace and anand om shanti

Also this

filepic452-300x208.jpg

Thousands of our Kashmiri brothers joining the Indian army to fight the militant scum from across the border

Comic... haha

was so funny about that Pakistani Nationalist? :) btw are u him? everyone keeps changing their id's I dk whos who now

Sure.... only brave enough to massacre unarmed civilians... n wet their pants at the sight of tribals with obsolete arms,swords etc and blankets ? a maharajas army shyt their pants n fled at the sight of un equiped tribesmen with axes,swords,daggers,frontier rifles etc and blankets to save them from cold?

was so funny about that Pakistani Nationalist? :) btw are u him? everyone keeps changing their id's I dk whos who now

The idea ur tryin to sell... as for my old id... yeah i miss it... bad decision..

Back
Top Bottom