What's new

Why does Kashmir only belong to Muslims?

Portuguese Navy (Albacora class submarine)
S163 Albacora - completed 1967 - decommissioned 2000
S164 Barracuda - completed 1968 - decommissioned 2010
S165 Cachalote - completed 1969 - sold to Pakistan 1975
S166 Delfim - completed 1969 - decommissioned 2005

Daphné-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The albacora class produced by France for the portugese were given to Pak navy...... we had 4 hangor class subs!

BS dogra forces were commiting genocides n attrocities...while numbers of refugees in jhelum valley were swelling with every passing minute...(kashmir is also part of Pakistan)much before any tribal militias went to kashmir.

Lots of western writers like Andrew Whitehead wrote about it. Attack on Kashmir was planned by Pakistan army under Brigadier Akbar Khan under the code name "General Tariq" planned the invasion of Kashmir, he was allotted 3 Lakh rupees by Pakistan's treasury to arrange irregular tribal militias from FATA for invasion of Kashmir.

Lots of western writers like Andrew Whitehead wrote about it. Attack on Kashmir was planned by Pakistan army under Brigadier Akbar Khan under the code name "General Tariq" planned the invasion of Kashmir, he was allotted 3 Lakh rupees by Pakistan's treasury to arrange irregular tribal militias from FATA for invasion of Kashmir.

Lots have written abt genocidal dogras burning villages (tht could be seen from the hilly areas of punjab) or how at one point more than 2.6 lac kashmiris were killed when maharaja tried to use force to stop the pro Pak protests n so on... this so called support reached later when kashmiri world war vets raised their arms to fight the dogras etc... but again biased,traitor gen gracie screwed up otherwise Baramullah n srinagar were captured by tribals n regulars... even as ur link suggests.

Lots have written abt genocidal dogras burning villages (tht could be seen from the hilly areas of punjab) or how at one point more than 2.6 lac kashmiris were killed when maharaja tried to use force to stop the pro Pak protests n so on... this so called support reached later when kashmiri world war vets raised their arms to fight the dogras etc... but again biased,traitor gen gracie screwed up otherwise Baramullah n srinagar were captured by tribals n regulars... even as ur link suggests.

Pakistan's interest in Kashmir is because of Kashmir's water, Kashmir's main river like Indus, Jhelum and Chenab. You know the meaning of Jugular veins(Kashmiri rivers).

Pakistan's interest in Kashmir is because of Kashmir's water, Kashmir's main river like Indus, Jhelum and Chenab. You know the meaning of Jugular veins(Kashmiri rivers).

Whatever you think the evil "establishment" has in its mind.... doesnt matter coz the Pakistani Nation believes is much more important than water... :smokin:

"2.6 lac kashmiris were killed"
Cool story bro. Any source? Of course not :D
"Baramullah n srinagar were captured by tribals n regulars" - :rofl:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hmir-only-belong-muslims-8.html#ixzz2dr2aB5Xa

"2.6 lac kashmiris were killed"
Cool story bro. Any source? Of course not :D

Ive lost the link which il post as soon as i find them.. till than il suggest books like Crossed Swords etc and googling the issue.

"Baramullah n srinagar were captured by tribals n regulars" - :rofl:

checkout the link from some BBC editorial...even in context tht bs article ur proving me right...although i dnt know what u are laughing for...:D

ceckout the link from some BBC editorial...even in context tht bs article ur proving me right...although i dnt know what u are laughing for...:D

Srinagar was not captured, the militia were in Baramulla busy looting and collecting their booty, thus giving chance to Indian airforce to conduct airlift of soldiers using the Srinagar's airport.

1. No source - In any case if blaming a non Muslim king gives you good sleep, please do go ahead.

2. Srinagar - If that place had fallen, Indian troops could not have been air lifted. Common sense bro.
Ive lost the link which il post as soon as i find them.. till than il suggest books like Crossed Swords etc and googling the issue.

checkout the link from some BBC editorial...even in context tht bs article ur proving me right...although i dnt know what u are laughing for...:D

Srinagar was not captured, the militia were in Baramulla busy looting and collecting their booty, thus giving chance to Indian airforce to conduct airlift of soldiers using the Srinagar's airport.

Militia showed their true colors. Focused more on looting and raping instead of meeting the strategic objective of capturing Srinagar, which would have given a totally different complexion to the battle for Kashmir (No Srinagar, No airlift for Indian forces) :D

1. No source - In any case if blaming a non Muslim king gives you good sleep, please do go ahead.

I have the sources bro..which il post soon... till read read a book?

2. Srinagar - If that place had fallen, Indian troops could not have been air lifted. Common sense bro.

Read the article again "bro" or a book!

I can also quote Zaid Hamid's book and say folks fought the Indian army on horses with shining swords. Remember the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Not just another book.
I have the sources bro..which il post soon... till read read a book?

Read the article again "bro" or a book!

Only problem is were the majority and its our land......we stay you go.
Its as silly as me as asking the hindus to leave indian after the partition.

Its all about frame of reference.. For us, basis our constitution, Kashmir is not any different from Punjab.. So you are not majority (looking at the whole population of india)

Militia showed their true colors. Focused more on looting and raping instead of meeting the strategic objective of capturing Srinagar, which would have given a totally different complexion to the battle for Kashmir (No Srinagar, No airlift for Indian forces) :D

Whatever makes you happy.. although neutral historians present several factors...

Back
Top Bottom