What's new

Why does Kashmir only belong to Muslims?

We are Kashmiri's, we are Muslims we hate the indians and Kashmir would vote to join with Pakistan in a second.

Give Kashmir the right to choose,

When did Pakistan cared about Hindu or Muslim majority and territorial contiguity during accession of princely states.

Pakistan invaded Kashmir, not India. In both Junagarh and Kashmir Indian military were invited by the rulers to take control.

Cough... bs.... cough... cough.

This definitely helps!

Benadryl-PE-Chesty-Cough-and-Nasal-Decongestant-200ml_5.jpg

On Topic: Kashmir belongs to ALL Indians!

Majority of Kashmiris want either to join Pakistan or be an independent country, so whats wrong that you indians are still denying their freedom?

And how exactly did you know this? Tere kaan me aa ke bol gaye sab Kashmiri?

Plebiscite never took place because of Pakistan's refusal to move its' troops to pre-partition positions? Or do you say this judging from record breaking turnouts in elections?

And trust me even if plebiscite did take place people wanting to join Pakistan will make the smallest group :)

I think your right about Jammu and Ladakh staying part of India but Kashmir as always is debatable. Whatever the case it can't remain in the current situation.

Sorry to disappoint you, It is going to be like that for many years to come!

We are Kashmiri's, we are Muslims we hate the indians and Kashmir would vote to join with Pakistan in a second.

Give Kashmir the right to choose,

Ha ha ha, you are saying that safely from UK.... You have the answer instantly.... 'NO'

Like it or not, believe it or not, Kashmir is an integral part of India like Gujarat, TN or Arunachal Pradesh! Do NOT agree... You are free to bang your head on the wall!

Besides it was the same Kashmiri muslims who kicked Kashmiri Pundits out of the valley. I think Kashmiri Pundits were and are as Kashmiri as Muslims from valley.

Forget about the million + muslim kashmirs kicked out out of there homes by the indian army

Exactly my point. At one point Kashmiri pandits made up 40% of the region so they and there descendants have just as much right to speak on the issue and I doubt they want to leave India.

You forget how jammu was mostly muslim until the hindus killed and forced them all out.

I have said this before and will say it again, if Kashmiri Muslims dont want to be part of India, they are free to go to Pakistan. The land is staying with us however, for eternity. No matter how much you guys g-had, that is something that is not changing.

Just like Kashmiri Pundits and Sikhs are a minority in Kashmir, Kashmiri muslims are a minority in India. Just like you are offering KPs and Sikhs an option to either stay with the majority or leave their lands and go away, we are offering the same options to Kashmiri Muslims..

Only problem is were the majority and its our land......we stay you go.
Its as silly as me as asking the hindus to leave indian after the partition.

It all depends on the people. But then again another part of me is saying that Kashmir has always been a integral part of India and if SOME of the people don't like it than they can leave.

only problem is that kashmir has never been an "integral part of India"......if it had been then why did you go to the UN and ask for a vote on the issue.

only problem is that kashmir has never been an "integral part of India"......if it had been then why did you go to the UN and ask for a vote on the issue.

Hindus are a majority in India (Kashmir included). Kashmir is Hindu land. Even the name Kashmir has Hindu origins.

So yeah, no chance wiht the land bro. peace out...

Forget about the million + muslim kashmirs kicked out out of there homes by the indian army

You forget how jammu was mostly muslim until the hindus killed and forced them all out.

Really? Lmao source? And so that justifies the killing of others?

Kashmir is always going to be part of India whether you like it or not, it has holy places for Sikhs and Hindus and they have just as much right to it as Muslims so stop being a bigot. The world doesn't revolve around Muslims.:)

Is this an attempt to neglect the question. :woot: Apart from Junagadh, Kashmir and Hyderabad you intentionally missed mentioning one more princely state that saw military intervention. :laugh:

Ha ha ha... Still many Pakistani's cry about Plebiscite which was promised in 1948's.... But the geniuses should also read what are the preconditions too!

Ha ha ha... Still many Pakistani's cry about Plebiscite which was promised in 1948's.... But the geniuses should also read what are the preconditions too!

Doesnt matter. We still wouldnt hold a plebiscite even if the conditions are met. Kashmir is Indian land for eternity, whether the haters like it or not...

Back
Top Bottom