What's new

Why does India still play second fiddle to China? | The Telegraph

None of Hindu can understand the rapidlly develop of China,so did many Chinese.As indians thought,we should be brainwashed and know everything only gov told us.Many Indians come to China ,surprised China ,I try to say hello ,but they are too busy taking photos without noticing my exist.You keep an eye on the darkness on China won't focus China went hell again and give any assistant for india development.Why such China become much prosperity after through ink such a darkness time?Of course ,we need to thank us Japanese' help and Mercy.A reasonable excuse for China development .Haha,I can't bear it any more!

:yahoo::yahoo::china:,Join prosperity with China!
Panda's inclusive growth reaches SSA.
0167bc315c6034a8d98bf4e2ce1349540923762e.jpg

Sports is one thing that SSA countries are good at, economic development is another. Despite the low base (2014 GDP/capita still only $1,773.9), many fastest growing economies are in SSA, check these top 10:

GDP growth (annual %) | Data | Table
  1. South Sudan 36.2 <---SSA
  2. Turkmenistan 10.3
  3. Ethiopia 9.9 <---SSA
  4. Congo, Dem. Rep. 9.0 <---SSA
  5. Cote d'Ivoire 9.0 <---SSA
  6. Myanmar 8.5
  7. Uzbekistan 8.1
  8. Palau 8.0
  9. Mongolia 7.8
  10. Maldives 7.6
WOW,My father has been to Africa,he says it is great,and it is confirmed now.

Yes it was factual, Uganda performs better than india in Olympics, check official links I posted.

Despite india and Sub-Saharan-Africa (SSA) are about the same in terms of economic development (SSA is still 11.2% higher in GDP/capita), SSA performs far better in sports.

So Indians are spinning lack of Olympic success as "not seeking attention". I wonder if Indians themselves buy this line that Indians are trying to sell here. Its sad that instead of working harder, India is justifying its own ineptitude. No wonder that India is the blaming democratic process for its myriad of failures. But there are many democracies and none are like India. India might as well try dictatorship as democracy is a failure in India.

So Indians are spinning lack of Olympic success as "not seeking attention". I wonder if Indians themselves buy this line that Indians are trying to sell here. Its sad that instead of working harder, India is justifying its own ineptitude. No wonder that India blaming democratic process for its myriad of failures. But there are many democracies and none are like India. India might as well try dictatorship as democracy is a failure in India.
They are, Modi regime.

Sports is one thing that SSA countries are good at, economic development is another. Despite the low base (2014 GDP/capita still only $1,773.9), many fastest growing economies are in SSA, check these top 10:

GDP growth (annual %) | Data | Table
  1. South Sudan 36.2 <---SSA
  2. Turkmenistan 10.3
  3. Ethiopia 9.9 <---SSA
  4. Congo, Dem. Rep. 9.0 <---SSA
  5. Cote d'Ivoire 9.0 <---SSA
  6. Myanmar 8.5
  7. Uzbekistan 8.1
  8. Palau 8.0
  9. Mongolia 7.8
  10. Maldives 7.6

WOW, Ethiopia is Rising so Fast !
I think Ethiopia will become a Powerhouse in North-Eastern Africa.
Congrats for them, they Received so much Chinese Investment and Development :cheers:

Rising with the Dragon :china:
dragonflag.jpg

All state of countries do have state dinning and handshake. But the reception and luxury will depend on the importance of the state to UK. From what I see for Modi, I dont think UK places great importance for India :D
It's a big market and there are many sellers e.g. Germany / France and the USA. no issues. The world is afterall not ending tomorrow. Modi met merkel twice in 8 months.... so we will get what we want from germany.

None of Hindu can understand the rapidlly develop of China,so did many Chinese.As indians thought,we should be brainwashed and know everything only gov told us.Many Indians come to China ,surprised China ,I try to say hello ,but they are too busy taking photos without noticing my exist.You keep an eye on the darkness on China won't focus China went hell again and give any assistant for india development.Why such China become much prosperity after through ink such a darkness time?Of course ,we need to thank us Japanese' help and Mercy.A reasonable excuse for China development .Haha,I can't bear it any more!

:yahoo::yahoo::china:,Join prosperity with China!
I'm not Hindu think Chinese are brainwashed. I'm famous for not going with my own people when it doesn't fit with my understanding of history.

WOW, Ethiopia is Rising so Fast !
I think Ethiopia will become a Powerhouse in North-Eastern Africa.
Congrats for them, they Received so much Chinese Investment and Development :cheers:
Rising with the Dragon :china:

Yes Ethiopia is amazing!

I wonder why the "international media" seldom cover Africa, hardly see rhetorics like "Africa the next global growth engine" or "21st century belongs to Africa"? Whatever the journalists try to hype, it doesn't change the ground realities that SSA reaching $1,773.9 per capita in 2014, and home to 4 of world's top 5 fastest growing economies.

The vast geographical territory of SSA region has very rich resources. The region also has satisfactory human capital, fast reduction in illiteracy, poverty, hunger, etc. With ever-improving infrastructures and industrial base, I am more confident on developmemnt of SSA as compared to that of other regions.

Last edited:
I'm a Hindu but it doesn't affect my political views the same way it doesn't affected most Hindus

I'm a Hindu but it doesn't affect my political views the same way it doesn't affected most Hindus

Shocking news...:o:
I think they aren't the best even in cricket although they spend so many time and money in that colonial game.

Another commonwealth :cheesy:

Well said , we Indians suck at cricket and do not even qualify for world cup.

No wonder we Indians consider it a "colonial game, which is a waste of time and money"

Look this lousy performance by Indian cricket team loosing to Afghan cricket team so miserably.

china_scorecard.jpg

China 9 all out against Afghanistan - Cricket Features

However China has awesome performance in cricket.

India national cricket team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Current rankings:
1. 5th in Test
2. 2nd in ODI
3. 6th in T20

:D

Last edited:
Correct me if Imwrong. But Hinduism allows additional gods.

:o::o::o:As long as they are Part of the DIVINITY :lol::lol::lol:

Hinduism is an Umbrella term . India is as Diverse as Whole Europe .
Hindu's are as diverse as Universe , Philosophies , Views and Thoughts .:lol::lol::lol:

Hinduism I follow is different from the one my mom follows which in turn is different to what someone from my society follows .

Remember, Modi was banned from traveling to many countries because he is a Hindu extremist that carried out the massacre of millions of innocent people because they had a different religion to him. The international community treated him as a pariah for his crimes against humanity.

The CPC is guilty of murdering millions of their own citizens. What's the point you are trying to make?

It makes you feel better knowing that there's a worst country other than yours.

True. That's the whole point of this thread as well, in case you didn't notice.

Are you talking about the Indian mainland or Chinese? Because you guys don't know jack about ours. Now it wouldn't be a problem if this had been a national forum, since Chinese don;t know jack about you guys either, but a international forum....

Indians not knowing much about the Chinese is not really our fault, is it? China is an opaque society that heavily censors any information leaving the country. The media is state-controlled and people know little of what goes on. Same applies to the fact that Chinese people know little about India. We don't censor news about our country, but can't help it if it gets censored by the Chinese government before it reaches the mainland.

Back
Top Bottom