What's new

Why does India still play second fiddle to China? | The Telegraph

I guess all other nations with more gold medals than India (aka one medal) are just showing off.
Time to demolish all your national teams and cut off all funds, pls just focus on cricket.
India should become super power in sports also: Union Minister for Home Rajnath Singh

Of course the other nation are desperately showing off. The Olympics is a global d!ck measuring contest. :lol:

All sports in India are run by private bodies, not govt. Govt. spends close to zero money on sport. Clearly you are unable to comprehend this.

I guess all other nations with more gold medals than India (aka one medal) are just showing off according to PDF Hindus.
Time to demolish all your national teams and cut off all funds, pls just focus on cricket.
India should become super power in sports also: Union Minister for Home Rajnath Singh
And they will cheer up if they beat Pakistan.

Of course the other nation are desperately showing off. The Olympics is a global d!ck measuring contest. :lol:

All sports in India are run by private bodies, not govt. Govt. spends close to zero money on sport. Clearly you are unable to comprehend this.
Superb Saina Nehwal is first Indian woman shuttler to be world number one - timesofindia-economictimes
Saina wins Indonesia Open Super Series title - Rediff.com Sports

Seeing their attitude towards sport makes me laugh.
Guess it has something to do with their short life expectancy on par with some Sub-Sahara African countries.
I guess no body in India has ever found fun in playing curling.
I don't think they have access to gymnasiums...

Yes I know.

What is your point ? That Indians can win medals if they desire ? :cheesy:
Have a look at commends:lol:

When a country is stuck in fighting with no toilet and no food, I don't think malnutrtional young Indians have the energy for that.
View attachment 272315
@Abotani

count the number of zeros in the people who died of mass killings in China and your 'accomplishments' can be seen clearly. Just qute that number and people supporting dictatorships worldover shut up.
Like I have said ---most of China's 20th century history has been poverty, famine death and mass murder. You're 'prosperous' phase is only 20+ years. Doesn't stop deluded and brainwashed Chinese members from braying like a donkey about India's poverty and whatnot. But we understand. When the destitute get a little money, gloating is to be expected.

I like the way some Chinese trolls make fun of poverty in India as if all millionaires are living in China. :pop:

^ This post is the definition of delusional. The Chinese premiers and establishment have a reputation for working and yet being low key, whereas the PM of the nation in question has a penchant for organising meets of NRIs just to portray an illusion of "great Modi dipomacy that wins the world over"
At least, being an arunachali, and an indian, u get to badmouth/ be critical of modi' policies.
In the land of ur dreams, tanks roll over guts, for such behaviour.

Every developing country has massive poverty.
But only Modi regime is behaving like you are living in 2012 Super Power.
Are we??
All i see are scared-to-shit chinese trolls spewing venom on every thread. Stop scanning Times of India as starters.

Talk to yourselves first, supa powans!:lol:
You are not even a country without your speaking-English masters.

Here you go...why your 'dictatorships are better' and why all you need to do is say 'India' and people stop talking about democracy. Because this is definitely better than any democracy you can learn from India.

cultural-revolution.jpeg

Great sporting country in the making. I believe this was the picture of the Table Tennis team that clashed with americans? Maybe you should check how many of them actually LIVED? Great China Mother China sporting teams.

RG.jpg

You wanna talk about 'economic superpower'. Hey @$$hole, google CHina Famine and you'll see resplendent images of what happened not too long ago. I can keep going on and on and on. Just make sure that you don't crash and burn- historically that has been the ineitable end to any enterprise that you set out to.

I guess all other nations with more gold medals than India (aka one medal) are just showing off according to PDF Hindus.

Superpower in sports? Let's check some facts.

In 2012 London Olympics, india ranked 55, behind Bahamas, Grenda and Uganda.

If Olympics is too complicated, then look at the most basic sports - athletics. In 2015 IAAF World Championships, indian team scored only 1 point in final Placing Table, on par with KSA, Modolva and Ecuador.

Other than athletics, look at another ordinary sports - swimming. In 2015 World Aquatics, indian team simply scored zero. Singapore, Lithuania, Malaysia & Argentina each got at least one medal.

Sources:

Last edited:
At least, being an arunachali, and an indian, u get to badmouth/ be critical of modi' policies.
In the land of ur dreams, tanks roll over guts, for such behaviour.
You are obsessed with 1989,how can tanks ingore high buildings and go casually.
Those students who killed the others with gun everywhere deserve it.
@dy1022 Can ur house defend urself?

When a country is stuck in fighting with no toilet and no food, I don't think malnutrtional young Indians have the energy for that.

Central China
View attachment 272315
@Abotani @Dungeness @Abacin
India is just terrible at sports. As you said, lack of nutrition and bad cooking habits along with dismal healthcare, hygiene plays it's part. All this leads to a disinterest in sports, which Indians try to pass off as genuine disinterest in sports. They are disinterested because they are bad at sports all said and done.

Most of India's medal winners, in sporting events apart from olympics, are from NE colonies when accounting for population differences. Manipur for example produces tons of sportpersons with a population that is less than...well most Indian cities.

Here you go...why your 'dictatorships are better' and why all you need to do is say 'India' and people stop talking about democracy. Because this is definitely better than any democracy you can learn from India.

cultural-revolution.jpeg

Great sporting country in the making. I believe this was the picture of the Table Tennis team that clashed with americans? Maybe you should check how many of them actually LIVED? Great China Mother China sporting teams.

RG.jpg

You wanna talk about 'economic superpower'. Hey @$$hole, google CHina Famine and you'll see resplendent images of what happened not too long ago. I can keep going on and on and on. Just make sure that you don't crash and burn- historically that has been the ineitable end to any enterprise that you set out to.
Yes,In famine years Chinese death rate only higher than India once.in 1960.And India is thought to be okay.w

Back
Top Bottom