What's new

Why does India still play second fiddle to China? | The Telegraph

I can assure you, you will go down the democracy road too soon. That is the only way you can preserve your prosperity for the long term. If you read my posts carefully I was only commenting on what you said, not that there really is a conspiracy against India by the west :lol:. and if you read carefully I said there is an error in the way the surveys are done which is why the rsults are kooky. Or maybe NGOs boost up these numbers coz it gets them more funding. :big_boss:

This is the path of new East Asian economies. Would a Hindi majority country can bring their country out of poverty has not been proven. The countries that has the greatest Indian culture influence and are not Muslim countries do not fare too well though there has been peace.

This is the path of new East Asian economies. Would a Hindi majority country can bring their country out of poverty has not been proven. The countries that has the greatest Indian culture influence and are not Muslim countries do not fare too well though there has been peace.

Tell me, how long has the people's republic existed?

I'm not sure about the detail of the protocol when Modi is in England. But by nature, Indians do clamour for public attention as anyone else. Democracy by nature require the leader to be in public eyes and clamour public attention. Unless Modi is in a lame duck position.

Modi the politician do clamour for public attention. India the Nation do not.

Xi Jinping has no need to clamor for attention since "democracy" works different in China. But the Nation of China does clamour for public attention. (Think Olympics and gold medals and how important they are for you)

I can assure you, you will go down the democracy road too soon. That is the only way you can preserve your prosperity for the long term. If you read my posts carefully I was only commenting on what you said, not that there really is a conspiracy against India by the west :lol:. and if you read carefully I said there is an error in the way the surveys are done which is why the rsults are kooky. Or maybe NGOs boost up these numbers coz it gets them more funding. :big_boss:

Dude, I don't even know how democracy got into a thread like this.

This thread is about Chinese pdf members celebrating "British attention" towards Chinese being more than India, despite the undertones of immaturity associated to it :lol:

Hint : David Cameron after being elected as PM in 2010, made his first foreign state visit to India not China or USA.
But you won't see Indian members here interpreting this as British attention being more towards India than China. ;)

UK PM Cameron to visit India in July - Rediff.com India News

I would request Indian members on this thread @SanjeevaniButi, @guy sach, @dadeechi, @Lurch Adams ,@eyeswideshut , @ghameed , @AugenBlick @Rajaraja Chola ,@Srinivas @Kashmiri Pandit @NIA

not to interrupt this euphoric celebration of "greater British attention" by Chinese members here keeping in mind the "cultural sensitivity" of pdf Chinese members associated to this glorious achievement and honor for their civilization. :D
Congratulations Chinese members, wish you more future achievements like these :china:

Who cares about deals/ agreements signed, strategic implications as long as treatment of visiting leader is more important.

Last edited:
(Think Olympics and gold medals and how important they are for you)
Are u idiot?You say that only because u can't get,which slightly better country haven't hold this kind of games?
How important?Ask Madokatani Yukiyoshi how important they r to Japanese?
Forget you indian even say let the world forget Shanghai and memorize Mumbai?
I am sure ur officials have spoken a lot ridiculous things,for example some things invented by ancient India.Can u find thoses kind of things spoken by Chinese officials.

Punjab minister kicks up row, calls death of Moga molestation victim 'God's will' - The Times of India

Last edited:
Are u idiot?You say that only because u can't get,which slightly better country haven't hold this kind of games?

LOL... your ranting tells me that my answers have hit the spot.

I don't care how important they are for Madokatani (whoever that is). You seem unable to grasp that simple concept.

LOL... your ranting tells me that my answers have hit the spot.

I don't care how important they are for Madokatani (whoever that is). You seem unable to grasp that simple concept.
Japanese give him too much pressure and he committed suicide.
"But the Nation of China does clamour for public attention."I disagreed with u.
I do think India is.Even India is far more terrible than China,it keeps making noise.What if they get what China gets now??You can't say much coz you are unable rather than don't want to.

I am sure ur officials have spoken a lot ridiculous things,for example some things invented by ancient India.Can u find thoses kind of things spoken by Chinese officials.

Punjab minister kicks up row, calls death of Moga molestation victim 'God's will' - The Times of India
Their whole democracy is a humanity disaster.
In China, when democracy fighters are praising how good democracy is, u just quote India, then they will shut up.

Nopes, cuz when they speak they are behind bars :eek:

I do think India is.Even India is far more terrible than China,it keeps making noise.What if they get what China gets now??You can't say much coz you are unable rather than don't want to.

There is no "National Mission" in India to get Olympic Medals unlike China.

Those who get it make individual effort to win it.

You seem unable to grasp and digest this simple reality. This is beyond your comprehension.

C81Uxpq.jpg

Is that your account kid ?

Which other moron would claim that India doesn't have a thermonuclear warhead ?

Their whole democracy is a humanity disaster.
In China, when democracy fighters are praising how good democracy is, u just quote India, then they will shut up.

you guys are so full of BS, it's not even funny.

:lol:Okay,fantasy won't boost yourself.

You seem unable to grasp and digest this simple reality. This is beyond your comprehension.
Comprehend what?Chinese in PDF=all Chinese?
They aren't intended to get attention but laugh at India.

you guys are so full of BS, it's not even funny.
:confused:What I said is based on sufficient evidence and concluded reasonable,even one year growth rate is higher than China can arouse ur guys‘ enthusiasm and began to talk endlessly,what if u make more progress?

:lol:Okay,fantasy won't boost yourself.

Comprehend what?Chinese in PDF=all Chinese?
They aren't intended to get attention but laugh at India.

You still don't get it ?

We don't give a $hit as to what you or rest of the world think. :lol:

You do not command enough respect for us to give a $hit. :disagree:

Those who get it make individual effort to win it.

I guess all other nations with more gold medals than India (aka one medal) are just showing off according to PDF Hindus.
Time to demolish all your national teams and cut off all funds, pls just focus on cricket.
India should become super power in sports also: Union Minister for Home Rajnath Singh

Back
Top Bottom