What's new

Why does immorality get promoted these days?

It doesn't work that way. Your YouTube front page is an assortment of viral videos from around the world and your particular region based on popularity(in terms of views, likes and shares) and little else. If you're logged in, YouTube generates a list "recommended for you" which formulates its search on your viewing and searched history. The blogs that promote such content do so in order to milk its current fame. This has nothing to do with immorality and promotion of the same.

I know people justify immorality all around the world, yet I still think it naturally sets itself. Are you asking me to define morality or immorality? :)

This has nothing to do with America immature kid. :lol:

I know which video you are talking abut, a picture reel was a precursor for it. This was made by VICE the number 1 ground erlity journalism show. Second, you mention Youtube. American owned, American majority of viewers, American content passed through out the world. So yes you are about bullshit all West has yet you wont stop leeching on it. Berrate their culture while praise yours. Your/mine culture is in the gutters not theirs. They're on top we're at the bottom.

So please, stop being a condescending prick.

I seriously need to get my eyes checked. For a long time there, I kept reading a word in the title and the content as Immortality and was getting thoroughly confused.:lol:

I know which video you are talking abut, a picture reel was a precursor for it. This was made by VICE the number 1 ground erlity journalism show. Second, you mention Youtube. American owned, American majority of viewers, American content passed through out the world. So yes you are about bullshit all West has yet you wont stop leeching on it. Berrate their culture while praise yours. Your/mine culture is in the gutters not theirs. They're on top we're at the bottom.

that is so rude. he is just a conservative boy . u should explain to him not insult him

I humbly disagree with this view.When Mayuras and the Guptas were at their peak, caste system was quite prevalent in Indian society, though the Gupta period is regarded as the Golden age of Indian history.We failed in front of the Greeks and the Bactrians when Manu smriti was not even written. Rise and downfall of Indian empires continued with insignificant interruption in the midst of massive intellectual and moral bankruptcy in form of caste system and other religious prejudices.

Buddhism was pretty popular in the mauryan era.the prevalence of caste system forced people to look to other philosophies and created hindu-buddhist syncretism.Once the superiority of brahminism started forced on people ,the next moral and social malady started.

So what's moral? public executions? cutting hands? covering from head to toe? I am not a promoter of having sex with strangers but still I prefer that "immorality" over "morality" in Middle East.

You people should get your priorities straight. A lot of misery is caused by this unnecessary morality combined with corruption. For instance, throats of school kids are being cut to stop the spread of "immorality" in Nigeria.

Just smile, be happy and enjoy life. Why make things complicated as if we are going to live for millions of years? You never know you might even today in next minute. If you can't help anyone, at least don't harm anyone. That's what important for me. o_O

Turn people towards atheism? What the ****! This is west where you can choose your own beliefs freely without being forced to parade to the paradise in chains.

Last edited:

This isn't about America and about worldwide popular media industry, you're failing to offend me. :lol:

So what's moral? public executions? cutting hands? covering from head to toe? I am not a promoter of having sex with strangers but still I prefer that "immorality" over "morality" in Middle East.

You people should get your priorities straight. A lot of misery is caused by this unnecessary morality combined with corruption. For instance, throats of school kids are being cut to stop the spread of "immorality" in Nigeria.

Just smile, be happy and enjoy life. Why make things complicated as if we are going to live for millions of years? You never know you might even today in next minute. If you can't help anyone, at least don't harm anyone. That's what important for me. o_O

Turn people towards atheism? What the ****! This is west where you can choose your own beliefs freely without being forced to parade to the paradise in chains.

It's about the active efforts into promoting atheism and immorality, they're trying to push people psychologically as fast as possible towards these.

Morality is the government of Hamas or Saudi Arabia, they largely have moral laws but Hamas does better, look into it. :)

Morality is the government of Hamas or Saudi Arabia, they largely have moral laws but Hamas does better, look into it. :)
Saudi Laws are good?
Like how men are informed by the Govt whenever the women leave the country?
Or numerous other cases.

There is a reason why the Saudi King is slowly bringing reforms. And there is a reason why its called 'reforms'.

Saudi Laws are good?
Like how men are informed by the Govt whenever the women leave the country?
Or numerous other cases.

Saudi Arabia has good laws especially when you look at it from the bigger picture. Hamas does better though since they mix it with national Palestinian law.

Saudi Arabia has good laws especially when you look at it from the bigger picture. Hamas does better though since they mix it with national Palestinian law.
Perfect.
Then I get where you come from.

And I hope US does not allow more immigrants like you who can not assimilate in their culture.

Perfect.
Then I get where you come from.

And I hope US does not allow more immigrants like you who can not assimilate in their culture.

This isn't about the US, it's about the popular media industry and I'm not an immigrant.

Seculars think their logic is justified when it's actually backwards. :lol:

I know people justify immorality all around the world, yet I still think it naturally sets itself. Are you asking me to define morality or immorality? :)

This has nothing to do with America immature kid. :lol:
well defining it might be difficult but can you give 4 or 5 examples or immoral act. You will be surprised a person from china might have completely different sense of morality from you or me or an african.
I agree there are things which are considered wrong in almost all cultures of the world. Stealing, cheating, lying, forcing others to do things that they dont want to, etc. But there is also a lot of local unique moral values.

That doesn't make it right, if you had a daughter who was raised on this popular media lifestyle promoted all over the Internet and found her pregnant at 15 years old would you not be outraged at the form this society has taken?

Having pre martial relationships but dedicated ones can be understood in a way for the average person around the world but this excessive behavior obviously is intended to corrupt our children.

girls have been getting pregnant when they hit puberty throughout the ages in these very bastions of "morality". The difference is, they get married legally and get impregnated unwillingly most of the time.. while here girls are willingly engaging in coitus.
The "moral" barrier here is very subjective and vague.

well defining it might be difficult but can you give 4 or 5 examples or immoral act. You will be surprised a person from china might have completely different sense of morality from you or me or an african.
I agree there are things which are considered wrong in almost all cultures of the world. Stealing, cheating, lying, forcing others to do things that they dont want to, etc. But there is also a lot of local unique moral values.

Thanks for the response and to @Oscar

I will be back later to have a reasonable discussions here hopefully. :)

One of the kisser was an Arab, belongs to your kind @Hazzy997

I kinda enjoyed the video, hated the gay part though.

And one more thing! You are a hypocrite @Hazzy997

You live in USA, and you oppose this video.

Back
Top Bottom