What's new

Why does immorality get promoted these days?

See, they are doing it because their society have broadly permitted it to do so. If the society as a collective whole do not find it immoral and harmful to their children,individual opinions hardly make any difference.

Is immorality defined as harm to ones body? I'm new to this kind of thing, when people get used to this and it becomes a social norm no doubt people will not see harm in it and will justify it. We humans naturally have a feeling of right and wrong irregardless if we enjoy doing wrong things. That doesn't make it right, if you had a daughter who was raised on this popular media lifestyle promoted all over the Internet and found her pregnant at 15 years old would you not be outraged at the form this society has taken?

Having pre martial relationships but dedicated ones can be understood in a way for the average person around the world but this excessive behavior obviously is intended to corrupt our children.

@Hazzy997

That doesn't make it right, if you had a daughter who was raised on this popular media lifestyle promoted all over the Internet and found her pregnant at 15 years old would you not be outraged at the form this society has taken?

Off course,it will hurt me. Social and moral values deteriorates with passage of time.In my society,things like love marriage which looked as unscrupulous and contradictory to traditional sentiments fifty years ago,are natural and popular practice of today.This is a natural social evolution and people like you,me will find it difficult day by day to cope with it.

I actually see morality as defined and has its own standards. You must be describing how we choose to adapt to immorality by making it appear accepted on popular media, which then will reach social media...then amongst the society. There is clearly an effort to change the society and promote unnecessary behavior which has way more negative effects than good ones.

Ethics are well defined and are universal but morality vary person to person and source of morality is also different for different people. You may derive your morals from religious scriptures which are absolute morals but those who don't believe in your religion may not agree with your concept of morality.

People's opinions about morality always differ. Polygamy may be normal practice for us but it may be immoral for others. Pre-martial affairs and sex is immoral and taboo in certain culture and religious beliefs but its normal practice in western countries etc. . Some people believe that abortion is immoral. Others believe that abortion is a morally legitimate choice. Some believe that it is immoral to eat animals. Others believe that there is nothing wrong with eating animals.

We cannot dictate people to live their lives according to our concept of right or wrong . We have control on ourselves but not on others. We want freedom of choice for ourselves even if this choice is considered wrong by others and others also wish to have the same rights.

@Hazzy997

Off course,it will hurt me. Social and moral values deteriorates with passage of time.In my society,things like love marriage which looked as unscrupulous and contradictory to traditional sentiments fifty years ago,are natural and popular practice of today.This is a natural social evolution and people like you,me will find it difficult day by day to cope with it.

Whenever such evolutions which are against universal laws have come ,societies collapsed in a matter of years. Rome,Ancient India,pagan arabia,khazaria etc.

Whenever such evolutions which are against universal laws have come ,societies collapsed in a matter of years. Rome,Ancient India,pagan arabia,khazaria etc.

I partly disagree. Decomposition of a society could scarcely ascribed to moral values.Ancient Rome collapsed not due to it's decaying moral values. Natural calamities like the swelling of Tyber, the perpetual attack from the barbarians, gradual lessening emphasize on classical architecture and the inner dissensions in the power circles caused the fall of the empire. Same thing happened in India. Over a span of 700 or 800 years, grandeur monarchies like Mayuras or the Guptas reigned but their empire were bound to surrender before the passage of time and it's effects while the soul of ancient India managed to remain practically unscathed over the centuries in it's rural village councils, it's arts and culture. It did not changed at all, and remains in a little different form as it was thousand years before.

I partly disagree. Decomposition of a society could scarcely ascribed to moral values.Ancient Rome collapsed not due to it's decaying moral values. Natural calamities like the swelling of Tyber, the perpetual attack from the barbarians, gradual lessening emphasize on classical architecture and the inner dissensions in the power circles caused the fall of the empire. Same thing happened in India. Over a span of 700 or 800 years, grandeur monarchies like Mayuras or the Guptas reigned but their empire were bound to surrender before the passage of time and it's effects while the soul of ancient India managed to remain practically unscathed over the centuries in it's rural village councils, it's arts and culture. It did not changed at all, and remains in a little different form as it was thousand years before.

Pretty wrong. There is good proof b/w correlation of decay of moral values and decay of societies.
Moral Decline and its Effect On the Collapse of Nations | Novelguide

damn....why govt. is not allowing any adult channel in India.......:angry::angry:
why should west have all the fun...!!!!!!!!!!.......:(

Again . Moral decay was the reason that india became weak and fell to the forces of islamic invaders. Similiar pattern is present in USA today also.
An Orwellian America, Unsound Money Leads To Statism :: The Market Oracle :: Financial Markets Analysis & Forecasting Free Website

Rome was consolidated not on it's superior moral values but it's significant military discipline. And what sort of "moral" degradation you are talking about which led us,Indians to fail before invaders?

Rome was consolidated not on it's superior moral values but it's significant military discipline. And what sort of "moral" degradation you are talking about which led us,Indians to fail before invaders?

The brahmin-buddhist civil wars. Creation of Manu Smriti and the perverted freedoms it allowed higher classes on lower and buddhists. Too much sex magic(black tantricism ),perversions in higher classes .Ultimately erosion of authority. Only when hinduism started reforming in 16th century via bhakti movement,sikhism,arya samaj,return of buddhism and removal of manu smriti laws India rose slow and steady

Almost all social and economic maladies are in some way or other are related to some moral malady or another.

Almost all social and economic maladies are in some way or other are related to some moral malady or another.

I humbly disagree with this view.When Mayuras and the Guptas were at their peak, caste system was quite prevalent in Indian society, though the Gupta period is regarded as the Golden age of Indian history.We failed in front of the Greeks and the Bactrians when Manu smriti was not even written. Rise and downfall of Indian empires continued with insignificant interruption in the midst of massive intellectual and moral bankruptcy in form of caste system and other religious prejudices.

Have you noticed the latest video popping up all over youtube? Every video I watch there it is tagged on the bottom right titled 'First Kiss'.

I got annoyed and googled the person turned out 20 strangers were kissing each other for the 'fun' of it. This is what our children are being taught today, this is seriously sickening.

Nothing is interesting about such a video yet blogs are all over the place promoting immorality all over the Internet and popular media there's an active campaign to turn people into immorality and atheism.

It isn't just rolling with the tide as some people claim, it's an active effort, immense effort is done to make our children immoral and exposed to immoralist at very early ages.

Shame on these satanic elements in society which try promoting immorality. Oh God please speed up your judgement and give the good people victory as soon as possible. God has plenty of patience with us and this is what these devils want to make of our world.
define morality please... it is quite subjective thing it seems, and influenced by our upbringing and our culture.
What seems immoral to you might be perfectly natural in other culture and vice versa.

define morality please... it is quite subjective thing it seems, and influenced by our upbringing and our culture.
What seems immoral to you might be perfectly natural in other culture and vice versa.

I know people justify immorality all around the world, yet I still think it naturally sets itself. Are you asking me to define morality or immorality? :)

Leave the America then retard, get away from those "satanic" people. **** you asshole, you hateful condescending judgmental miserable prick. Go pick up a gun in Gaza and put money where your mouth is. If that's what gives you a hard on.

That is their world, they might be immoral according to our standards but they find us having multiple wives as immoral. Keeping woman cloaked under the back curtains as repressive.

People are literally tired of your holier than thou attitude. God wont help you, Palestine is never gonna be free. So forget God helping us for no reason.

It's people like you I hate, you live in America, have their nationality yet have the audacity to call it bad, evil rotten place. Your parents ran to USA the moment they got. Hateful, hateful prick.

This has nothing to do with America immature kid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom