What's new

Why do Indian experts attack Pakistani cricketers?

I am Pakistani. And I'm angry at how blind my country men are being.

Like many of you I'm sure, I've spent a lot of time, energy, and even tears on Pakistani cricket, which is why I'm furious. The reason I'm furious is I genuinely believe Pakistan could be the best team on the planet if we got rid of the cheaters.

Mohammed Amir, at 18 yrs old was probably the best pace bowler on the planet! At 18 yrs old he is the best pace bowler! That is incredible. He is also the best 18 yr old bowler in the history of the sport! By 23, Amir would be the Michael Jordan of bowling. There is so much incredible talent in Pakistan, more than India I believe. But it won't make a difference, until every player wants to win.

Mohammed Asif was compared to Glen Mcgrath when he first started, M. Asif was trult incredible at first, and then he became horrible.

You know M. Asif ex girl friend told newspapers that he told her, Pakistan would not win a single game one year. And lo and behold both Asif and Amir get caught. Asif would've been one of the best bowlers on the planet if he did not cheat, and Pakistan would be virtually unbeatable. I really believe, if Pak did not cheat, we would destroy everyone. We have better athletes than India, its why Pakistani boxers always do well but Indian boxers do not. We are better athletes.

1. Of course you guys are better athletes than India .We see it in every athletic competitions be it at the CWG, Asian games or Olympics.
Pakistan hauls medals twice what India does.

2. And this fact never changes . No one can beat Pakistan ,be it in a cricket match or in the war. When Pakistan does loose,it only due to treacherous actions of its own constituents.

i wish....i miss home-cooked meals. But gotta grow up sometime and pay your own bills. Maybe i'm becoming too ''westernized'' in my thinking?

:lol:...Pay bills from home! <Welcome to internet> :lol:

except when confronted by calm Pakistanis guests who tend to educate them on how to be proper journalists from time to time....e.g. Amb. Shams ul Hassan

off-topic though, no need to dig into it

our media guys call Pakistanis to make money.

They talk sense to Pakistanis, they make money.

They make fun of Pakistanis, they make even more money.

''honey'' ???? :what:

u sounds more like ''Captain ghey''

gheyfight.gif

Being gay is an insult? :lol: Seriously which B-school are you in?

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

What does that even mean?

When it comes to Pakistanis, anything goes.

Being gay is an insult? :lol: Sreriously which B-school are you in?

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Anything that goes against Pakistanis isn't racist. It can't be. Not possible.

Its funny the 180 Captain Jack Sparrow had made.

First it was, Indians are not racist. Sidhu is not racist. And after proving himself to be a handicapped idiot whom cannot make a coherent argument, Captain Sparrow is the ONE making RACIST comments.

Good job Sparrow, its good to see you spend your time well on the Internet. You first waste your time trying to say you're not racist. And at the first sign of defeat you actually just become a RACIST. Pathetic and incredible at the same time.

It also begs the question how pathetic and how much of a loser is this person who literally wastes his time writing contradictory nonsense?

And please make some more racist comments, because each time you do it just makes you look that much more sad and pathetic.

First it was, Indians are not racist. Sidhu is not racist. And after proving himself to be a handicapped idiot whom cannot make a coherent argument, Captain Sparrow is the ONE making RACIST comments.

Good job Sparrow, its good to see you spend your time well on the Internet. You first waste your time trying to say you're not racist. And at the first sign of defeat you actually just become a racist. Pathetic and incredible at the same time.

It also begs the question how pathetic and how much of a loser is this person who literally wastes his time writing contradictory nonsense?

My point is simple yet it so confounds your faculties, my friend.

When talking about Pakistanis, one cannot be racist.

Good job Sparrow, its good to see you spend your time well on the Internet. You first waste your time trying to say you're not racist. And at the first sign of defeat you actually just become a RACIST. Pathetic and incredible at the same time.

And please make some more racist comments, because each time you do it just makes you look that much more sad and pathetic.

I wouldn't be too hassled by him, he's been banned countless number of times for trolling ( big surprise :disagree:) and I'm sure it won't be long before it happens again!

you get paid to have buddies/foes with an ''@'' in their names

what a productive life you must have :oops:

you talk of money but lack common sense; too bad you never made it from your battered keyboard to Wall Street :cheesy:

rigggggggght!!!! :rofl:

a lot i could say to that, but oh well, chuck it. :)

no, they just get owned in their own country it seems

Being gay is an insult? :lol:

to you it may or may not....to me it doesnt matter given the distance between us. If you were within 100 meters of me though it could be an issue, but that's a non-issue at this moment.

Seriously which B-school are you in?

MBA Program Earns Ranking On The Economist List of Best B-Schools | Newsroom | School of Business | The George Washington University

When it comes to Pakistanis, anything goes.

like indian trolls having steel boots shoved far up their arse and being sent off to Af-BAN-istan.

i believe u may find some of your people there

My point is simple yet it so confounds your faculties, my friend.

When talking about Pakistanis, one cannot be racist.

Good job Sparrow, how is remedial school? Every racist comment you make will only prove your initial point that you and Sidhu are not racst, good job CaptainSparrow!!!

Your mother must be so proud of someone who literally wastes his time on the internet. I wonder how friendless this guy is. He literally serves no point to being here.

You only live once my handicapped friend. Do you really want to waste it pretending to sometimes be not racist and then sometimes being racist???

well they never taken seriously by any cricket lover haesha and navjot are rubbish well navjot singh always been anti pakistan with his thoughts and always got hit when played againsy us badly

hmmmm so thats why Sidu is speaking like an Indian politician who has a Pakistan phobia.

Yeah all 802 MPs of India get up in the morning and start chanting against Pakistan.. Happy?

I don't think Indian experts attack Pakistan in general. Maybe just one or two. Just don't like Sidhu, but the majority of them are professional.

Back
Top Bottom