What's new

Why do Indian experts attack Pakistani cricketers?

Well, let the Indian commentator take the heat out, just play well like sportsman ...that's all about sports or cricket. Why our player give other people chance to welcoming such untamed comments from others, well,when our player sell the nation in the name of satta , then why expect other will care to respect.
But Sidhu type commentator should know they are sitting in international venue, not dealing with home crowd .

Indians are right to call us match fixers.

This is our problem, we keep denying the team is full of cheats.

First of alll i want u to alll know that this broadcast is maily Indian viewer centric... so obiviously any prematch or post match shows will be India centric...
Secondly my pakistani friends i advise you to watch less Indian channels so that you don watch our Indian oriented shows... whole of Pakistan watch Indian Tv channels and then Blame us that we are doin this and that... for god sake dont watch our channels ... will we be playing pakistani tunes on ours shows????????????????????????????????????? :hitwall:

I don't watch Indian tv channels so I don't know what they say. But I'm sure both countries have channels that sling mud at each other.

I agree, Sidhu maybe shouldn't say it on national tv, this is wrong. But seriously, he is only saying what the rest of the cricketing world believes. And the ICC and PCB, don't forget that either.

And rooting out cheaters from the team will only help us!!!!

Thats why it astounds me when Pakistanis get angry when News of the World happened. Do you want a team that continues to lose all the time????

Now again and again, again and again "ZHAID HAMID" is Indians mind every time all the time.
O, boys why Indians are so scarred by him?
:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

You may add Bajrangdaal & Hinduvastaa too

are you pakistani...?? i really doubt you...

I am Pakistani. And I'm angry at how blind my country men are being.

Like many of you I'm sure, I've spent a lot of time, energy, and even tears on Pakistani cricket, which is why I'm furious. The reason I'm furious is I genuinely believe Pakistan could be the best team on the planet if we got rid of the cheaters.

Mohammed Amir, at 18 yrs old was probably the best pace bowler on the planet! At 18 yrs old he is the best pace bowler! That is incredible. He is also the best 18 yr old bowler in the history of the sport! By 23, Amir would be the Michael Jordan of bowling. There is so much incredible talent in Pakistan, more than India I believe. But it won't make a difference, until every player wants to win.

Mohammed Asif was compared to Glen Mcgrath when he first started, M. Asif was trult incredible at first, and then he became horrible.

You know M. Asif ex girl friend told newspapers that he told her, Pakistan would not win a single game one year. And lo and behold both Asif and Amir get caught. Asif would've been one of the best bowlers on the planet if he did not cheat, and Pakistan would be virtually unbeatable. I really believe, if Pak did not cheat, we would destroy everyone. We have better athletes than India, its why Pakistani boxers always do well but Indian boxers do not. We are better athletes.

You do realise the whole cricketing world believes Akmal is a cheater? It is certainly not just the Indians.

The number one radio station in New Zealand ran a show after Pakistans loss to NZ. In the radio program, they are calling for Pakistan to be banned from world cricket. Think about that again, NZ is calling for Pakistan to be banned from world cricket, even after they beat Pak, they still know somethin fishy is going on.

I can also tell you some in England is supporting the calls to kick Pakistan out of world cricket.

The only reason Pak is not getting kicket out is because it suits everyones needs that Pakistan is cheating to lose. Do you think most people care that Pak is willing to humiliate it self for a few bucks? Everyone loves to beat Pak, and Akmal and company are more than willing to oblige.

Navjot Siddhu and Harsha Bhogle are experts ??????????????? if you take up opinionof the trash then surely they will talk trash.

they are not experts thats why.
i would happily accept any positive criticism by Gawaskar then listening to garbage by these trashy garbage siddu and harsha

Errr callng an IIM grad trash is a serious insult to your intelligence...... Please do some homework before such write up.....:disagree:

On topic: too vague and hence does not deserve any comment :)

I wasn't aware of the the things Sidhu says on national tv. I didn't realise he was such an open racist.

Man if Indians cannot see why Sidhu is a disgusting man, and why he hurts Indias image. If Indians think its normal or okay to have a commentator on air who says such things, I think I underestimated the casual racist nature of Indians.

Obviously, anything Sidhu says has zero credibility. The fact Indians allow him to stay on air really lowers my opinion of them, I'm sad to say.

these people have major infeority complex problem.

pretty much....also tend to be more emotional and less cool-headed and collected. But surely there are some good indian ''experts'' i know in the past there used to be; many of them former players themselves.

^^ Get ready to be called 'Indian'. ;)

he is one, hiding behind our flag...many such people exist on this forum but they eventually get exposed and deposed ;)

youve enjoyed your fair share of trips to Af-Banistan no? Perhaps you can share some reviews with him about it.

he is one, hiding behind our flag...many such people exist on this forum but they eventually get exposed and deposed ;)

youve enjoyed your fair share of trips to Af-Banistan no? Perhaps you can share some reviews with him about it.

Of course A boo...once I get paid for it. I know you guys are used to 'receiving' aid but we are still not used to 'giving' it.

Errr callng an IIM grad trash is a serious insult to your intelligence...... Please do some homework before such write up.....:disagree:

On topic: too vague and hence does not deserve any comment :)

IIM grad has nothing to do with Sports expertise and above all these two people specially Sidhu's racist comments about BD and Pakistan proves the wastage of money, time whoever hired him

Back
Top Bottom